Win for the Gays

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Should we also bring up that it says to stone your wife to death if she is disobediant?  Maybe mention that if you marry your wife and she is not a virgin you should KILL her?

No. Jesus forgave the woman found in adultery. A woman who was supposed to be stoned because of Old Testament law. He forgave her then told her to "Go and sin no more".

Using Christ's example, we are to forgive rather than stone.

Note also that Christ' FIRST recorded miracle was at a wedding.


Like I've said several times, Which bible are we talking about??? I forgot Christians get to pick and choose what to obey from the bible...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 am

Confused18 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Should we also bring up that it says to stone your wife to death if she is disobediant?  Maybe mention that if you marry your wife and she is not a virgin you should KILL her?

No. Jesus forgave the woman found in adultery. A woman who was supposed to be stoned because of Old Testament law. He forgave her then told her to "Go and sin no more".

Using Christ's example, we are to forgive rather than stone.

Note also that Christ' FIRST recorded miracle was at a wedding.


Like I've said several times, Which bible are we talking about???   I forgot Christians get to pick and choose what to obey from the bible...

There's no point in having a discussion with you about it. It's a complete waste of time.

There's a Bible verse about that too....Matt 7:6.

avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Freedom Forever on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 am

Confused18 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

Yawn.....

Genesis 1:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

"And Pharisees came up to Him and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” He answered, “Have you not read that He Who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said,

‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”  (Matthew 19:3-7, ESV)

Time for our new stealthy lib to redefine the Bible.  Try Lev.

You can NOT defend homosexuality using scripture.  You just can't.  I would never try to do that, what I would argue more importantly that even if you try to use the bible as the end all, be all, it sets up your argument for failure.  The bible leaves a lot of open ends depending which version you use.  I just find it a bit assinine to try and govern masses of people with the religion of a only part of that group, even if it's the majority.   Whether you or I like it, we are a country that holds a dear right, to the freedom of religion.  To govern one group by the faith of another is not only wrong but illegal according to the United States Constitution.

Just saying it...

Were is that happening?  Maybe in some other country using sharia law.  You are simple redefining the Bible too.
"All scripture is God breathed" Timothy.  By all rights, considering the number of authors, geography and especially time, the Bible should be one gigantic contradiction. Yet it is not.

ARE YOU KIDDING?????????  See old testament v. new, and in addition if were going to live our lives by the bible, how do you justify owning anything or amassing any wealth.  Your suppose to trust in god to provide, remember?

LOL Save it twinks, not even close. Christianity is running the USA We're suppose to get rid of possesion.

Same old crap from the same person LOL You don't need to reply to my post anymore DA
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:09 am

There are no gays in countries under Sharia Law.  Why do you suppose that is?  Seems like maybe it is a choice. study
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am

There are no gays in countries under Sharia Law.  Why do you suppose that is?  Seems like maybe it is a choice. study
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

Yawn.....

Genesis 1:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

"And Pharisees came up to Him and tested Him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” He answered, “Have you not read that He Who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said,

‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”  (Matthew 19:3-7, ESV)

Time for our new stealthy lib to redefine the Bible.  Try Lev.

You can NOT defend homosexuality using scripture.  You just can't.  I would never try to do that, what I would argue more importantly that even if you try to use the bible as the end all, be all, it sets up your argument for failure.  The bible leaves a lot of open ends depending which version you use.  I just find it a bit assinine to try and govern masses of people with the religion of a only part of that group, even if it's the majority.   Whether you or I like it, we are a country that holds a dear right, to the freedom of religion.  To govern one group by the faith of another is not only wrong but illegal according to the United States Constitution.

Just saying it...

Were is that happening?  Maybe in some other country using sharia law.  You are simple redefining the Bible too.
"All scripture is God breathed" Timothy.  By all rights, considering the number of authors, geography and especially time, the Bible should be one gigantic contradiction. Yet it is not.

ARE YOU KIDDING?????????  See old testament v. new, and in addition if were going to live our lives by the bible, how do you justify owning anything or amassing any wealth.  Your suppose to trust in god to provide, remember?

LOL    Save it twinks,  not even close. Christianity is running the USA   We're suppose to get rid of possesion.

Same old crap from the same person  LOL    You don't need to reply to my post anymore  DA

Nice try. I'll give it a go. You don't need to respond to my posts anymore. You obeviously don't get it DA...

wow...

Darth, way to interject something!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Your Crayons must be sharp today. Yes, there are NO openly gay men in countries with Sharia law. I'm sure that you admire that example so much from your porch with your banjo. Lets institute christiantity as our government. If we go catholic, I suppose we will all burn in hell, but atleast we'll be together...


avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Should we also bring up that it says to stone your wife to death if she is disobediant?  Maybe mention that if you marry your wife and she is not a virgin you should KILL her?

No. Jesus forgave the woman found in adultery. A woman who was supposed to be stoned because of Old Testament law. He forgave her then told her to "Go and sin no more".

Using Christ's example, we are to forgive rather than stone.

Note also that Christ' FIRST recorded miracle was at a wedding.


Like I've said several times, Which bible are we talking about???   I forgot Christians get to pick and choose what to obey from the bible...


There's no point in having a discussion with you about it. It's a complete waste of time.

There's a Bible verse about that too....Matt 7:6.


you seem like a guy that lives his life by the Bible to the T, I'm sure you don't even sin...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Freedom Forever on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:32 am

Hit him with Leviticus! He'll go down!   It's going to be a great day.
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

Confused18 wrote:

Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

You should have seen them scrambling to find the passage where Christ condemns homosexuality. That was hilarious.
(BTW - I am Christian. My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, never condemned homosexuality; and neither do I)
The SC upheld our US Constitution with this decision. It was not only a "win for gays", but a win for all freedom lovers.

RedWhiteBlue

Posts : 663
Join date : 2013-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Confused18 wrote:

Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

You should have seen them scrambling to find the passage where Christ condemns homosexuality. That was hilarious.
(BTW - I am Christian. My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, never condemned homosexuality; and neither do I)
The SC upheld our US Constitution with this decision. It was not only a "win for gays", but a win for all freedom lovers.

 Was it a win for heterosexuals and the historic meaning of "marriage"?  I guess their freedoms need some evolving.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Confused18 wrote:

Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

You should have seen them scrambling to find the passage where Christ condemns homosexuality. That was hilarious.
(BTW - I am Christian. My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, never condemned homosexuality; and neither do I)
The SC upheld our US Constitution with this decision. It was not only a "win for gays", but a win for all freedom lovers.

 Was it a win for heterosexuals and the historic meaning of "marriage"?  I guess their freedoms need some evolving.


Real sharp crayon used on this one Darth.   Historical meaning of marriage, as I've already told you predates, both Judaism, and christianity. so YES it does actually.  And as a heterosexual who loves all people, races, and cultures, yes it did.   I just don't like the power that the SC seems to carry...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  sodaknomad on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe we need to openly accept Sharia Law in this country...it supports few liberal ideals and liberals love the jihadists. Nations under Sharia Law don't have welfare problems, gay rights issues,  and religious issues.  Really, if we truly want to protect the children we should immediately adopt Sharia Law as our guiding document.

Can I beat my bitch to death and fudge the insides of an eight year old girl out?
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:51 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe we need to openly accept Sharia Law in this country...it supports few liberal ideals and liberals love the jihadists. Nations under Sharia Law don't have welfare problems, gay rights issues,  and religious issues.  Really, if we truly want to protect the children we should immediately adopt Sharia Law as our guiding document.

Can I beat my bitch to death and fudge the insides of an eight year old girl out?

 You can do that now if you are a liberal. (see Alec Baldwin)
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Skeptical on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe we need to openly accept Sharia Law in this country...it supports few liberal ideals and liberals love the jihadists. Nations under Sharia Law don't have welfare problems, gay rights issues,  and religious issues.  Really, if we truly want to protect the children we should immediately adopt Sharia Law as our guiding document.

Can I beat my bitch to death and fudge the insides of an eight year old girl out?

 You can do that now if you are a liberal. (see Alec Baldwin)

 Speaking of Alec Baldwin, what are the chances he will be kicked around like a soccer ball, jumped on as Paula Deen has, even though her "crime" happened 30 years ago and Mr. Baldwin said the following within the last 24 hours.  I have the opinion his outburst will be dismissed because, "he is Alex Baldwin" and because he is very liberal.


"If put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much," one tweet read.
"I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f**k you... up," he added.
Baldwin denied Thomas had tweeted during the funeral, and said the tweets were instead made after the New York City service: "My wife DID NOT use her phone, in any capacity, at our friends funeral. Now, f**k this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth."


Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/28/alec-baldwin-calls-reporter-toxic-little-queen-says-wife-did-not-tweet-during/#ixzz2XZ1rgETo
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Confused18 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote: 
Confused18 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/hold-on-doma-wasnt-totally-thrown-out-heres-the-provision-that-could-lead-to-another-gay-marriage-battle/

   Section 2, which was not considered by the Supreme Court in the Windsor case, declares that states and territories of the United States have the right to deny recognition of same-sex marriages that originated in other states or territories.

   Same-sex couples face several major problems that arise from Section 2 of DOMA. If a same-sex couple is married in Vermont, for example, and moves to Pennsylvania, their marriage is no longer valid.

Sec. 2 reads, “No State, territory, or possession of the United States, or Indian tribe, shall be required to give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other State, territory, possession, or tribe respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other State, territory, possession, or tribe, or a right or claim arising from such relationship.”

Yes. That part was not acted upon. Do you think it should be? Do you think it will be?

No. Marriage is a SACRAMENT. Do you understand sacrament? It is NOT a function of government. It IS a function reserved solely to the synagogue and church. Next, you're going to want to force pastors and rabbis to perform your unnatural "marriages."

God have mercy on our nation. 3 "men" and 2 "women" have sold us to Satan.

Marriage is NOT a sacrament.  Marriage predates christianity dumb ass...  It's a legal binding contract, no more no less.  

Sacrament defined here>>>  https://www.google.com/search?q=sacrament+definition&oq=sacr&aqs=chrome.1.57j59j0l2j62l2.1681j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

try again...

Hey dumb ass, Marriage is a Jewish tradition that is an integral part of Christian traditions. There are alot of judaism in Christianity. That's why we use Jewish Holy Scriptures as a part of our own. BTW, I'll let you in on a secret...Judaism is the oldest faith currently existing. Christianity is a branch of Judaism.


aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............     WRONG....   Marriage also predates Judaism.  You really are a dumb ass.  You're the tipacle dumb fudge that wants to argue that the bible says this or that like it's the word of god, when in HISTORICAL FACT***  (keyword there is fact, I'm sure that's a dirty word for you too...) is that the bible is written by man.  It didn't magically appear....

You should learn some facts about your beloved bible and several other religions, and know your facts before you try to argue.

good luck with your next try...

Welcome to the forum sockpuppet.  

What was your name over in the cesspool?

I've never been on the other forum.  Twinkies here, told me that this is a place full of bigoted, homophobe, rightwing, nut jobs to go argue dumbshit with, when i'm bored at work.  It's quite amusing so far.  You hard core bible thumpers with no clue what it actually says, and means, are a blast to argue with.  (I use to be a theology major.)  

Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

So what? I used to tell the parents of the girls I was going to screw that night that I was in pre-med. If you want to play this game what theology school let your sorry ass in ?
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Confused18 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote: 
Confused18 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/hold-on-doma-wasnt-totally-thrown-out-heres-the-provision-that-could-lead-to-another-gay-marriage-battle/

   Section 2, which was not considered by the Supreme Court in the Windsor case, declares that states and territories of the United States have the right to deny recognition of same-sex marriages that originated in other states or territories.

   Same-sex couples face several major problems that arise from Section 2 of DOMA. If a same-sex couple is married in Vermont, for example, and moves to Pennsylvania, their marriage is no longer valid.

Sec. 2 reads, “No State, territory, or possession of the United States, or Indian tribe, shall be required to give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other State, territory, possession, or tribe respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other State, territory, possession, or tribe, or a right or claim arising from such relationship.”

Yes. That part was not acted upon. Do you think it should be? Do you think it will be?

No. Marriage is a SACRAMENT. Do you understand sacrament? It is NOT a function of government. It IS a function reserved solely to the synagogue and church. Next, you're going to want to force pastors and rabbis to perform your unnatural "marriages."

God have mercy on our nation. 3 "men" and 2 "women" have sold us to Satan.

Marriage is NOT a sacrament.  Marriage predates christianity dumb ass...  It's a legal binding contract, no more no less.  

Sacrament defined here>>>  https://www.google.com/search?q=sacrament+definition&oq=sacr&aqs=chrome.1.57j59j0l2j62l2.1681j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

try again...

Hey dumb ass, Marriage is a Jewish tradition that is an integral part of Christian traditions. There are alot of judaism in Christianity. That's why we use Jewish Holy Scriptures as a part of our own. BTW, I'll let you in on a secret...Judaism is the oldest faith currently existing. Christianity is a branch of Judaism.


aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............     WRONG....   Marriage also predates Judaism.  You really are a dumb ass.  You're the tipacle dumb fudge that wants to argue that the bible says this or that like it's the word of god, when in HISTORICAL FACT***  (keyword there is fact, I'm sure that's a dirty word for you too...) is that the bible is written by man.  It didn't magically appear....

You should learn some facts about your beloved bible and several other religions, and know your facts before you try to argue.

good luck with your next try...

Welcome to the forum sockpuppet.  

What was your name over in the cesspool?

I've never been on the other forum.  Twinkies here, told me that this is a place full of bigoted, homophobe, rightwing, nut jobs to go argue dumbshit with, when i'm bored at work.  It's quite amusing so far.  You hard core bible thumpers with no clue what it actually says, and means, are a blast to argue with.  (I use to be a theology major.)  

Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

So what? I used to tell the parents of the girls I was going to screw that night that I was  in pre-med. If you want to play this game what theology school let your sorry ass in ?



I was enrolled at USF for 3 years before I transferred. I've studied 5 major religions in depth, and have my own conclusions drawn. I now have sever degrees in both Philosophy and Law. and NO I will not post them as I'm not going to tell you crazy MF's who I am.
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  sodaknomad on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Confused18 wrote:I was enrolled at USF for 3 years before I transferred.  I've studied 5 major religions in depth, and have my own conclusions drawn.   I now have sever degrees in both Philosophy and Law.  and NO I will not post them as I'm not going to tell you crazy MF's who I am.

And I thought your butt buddy, Barry told whoppers. I didn't know liberalism was a faith or a theology. I always thought liberalism was a form of stupidity, a mental disorder that requires treatment.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:33 pm


I was enrolled at USF for 3 years before I transferred. I've studied 5 major religions in depth, and have my own conclusions drawn. I now have sever degrees in both Philosophy and Law. and NO I will not post them as I'm not going to tell you crazy MF's who I am.

[b style="font-size:1.2em"]Confused18[/b]

Posts: 51
Join date: 2013-06-27



God I love lying sacks of shite...you made my day genius!

  
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I was enrolled at USF for 3 years before I transferred. I've studied 5 major religions in depth, and have my own conclusions drawn. I now have sever degrees in both Philosophy and Law. and NO I will not post them as I'm not going to tell you crazy MF's who I am.

Confused18

Posts: 51
Join date: 2013-06-27



God I love lying sacks of shite...you made my day genius!

  

 I wonder if confused18 knows how many sides a triangle has.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:34 am

Confused18 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote: 
Confused18 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/hold-on-doma-wasnt-totally-thrown-out-heres-the-provision-that-could-lead-to-another-gay-marriage-battle/

   Section 2, which was not considered by the Supreme Court in the Windsor case, declares that states and territories of the United States have the right to deny recognition of same-sex marriages that originated in other states or territories.

   Same-sex couples face several major problems that arise from Section 2 of DOMA. If a same-sex couple is married in Vermont, for example, and moves to Pennsylvania, their marriage is no longer valid.

Sec. 2 reads, “No State, territory, or possession of the United States, or Indian tribe, shall be required to give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other State, territory, possession, or tribe respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other State, territory, possession, or tribe, or a right or claim arising from such relationship.”

Yes. That part was not acted upon. Do you think it should be? Do you think it will be?

No. Marriage is a SACRAMENT. Do you understand sacrament? It is NOT a function of government. It IS a function reserved solely to the synagogue and church. Next, you're going to want to force pastors and rabbis to perform your unnatural "marriages."

God have mercy on our nation. 3 "men" and 2 "women" have sold us to Satan.

Marriage is NOT a sacrament.  Marriage predates christianity dumb ass...  It's a legal binding contract, no more no less.  

Sacrament defined here>>>  https://www.google.com/search?q=sacrament+definition&oq=sacr&aqs=chrome.1.57j59j0l2j62l2.1681j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

try again...

Hey dumb ass, Marriage is a Jewish tradition that is an integral part of Christian traditions. There are alot of judaism in Christianity. That's why we use Jewish Holy Scriptures as a part of our own. BTW, I'll let you in on a secret...Judaism is the oldest faith currently existing. Christianity is a branch of Judaism.


aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............     WRONG....   Marriage also predates Judaism.  You really are a dumb ass.  You're the tipacle dumb fudge that wants to argue that the bible says this or that like it's the word of god, when in HISTORICAL FACT***  (keyword there is fact, I'm sure that's a dirty word for you too...) is that the bible is written by man.  It didn't magically appear....

You should learn some facts about your beloved bible and several other religions, and know your facts before you try to argue.

good luck with your next try...

Welcome to the forum sockpuppet.  

What was your name over in the cesspool?

I've never been on the other forum.  Twinkies here, told me that this is a place full of bigoted, homophobe, rightwing, nut jobs to go argue dumbshit with, when i'm bored at work.  It's quite amusing so far.  You hard core bible thumpers with no clue what it actually says, and means, are a blast to argue with.  (I use to be a theology major.)  

Also, any one want to point to the page in ANY bible where it DEFINES what marriage is?

So what? I used to tell the parents of the girls I was going to screw that night that I was  in pre-med. If you want to play this game what theology school let your sorry ass in ?



I was enrolled at USF for 3 years before I transferred.  I've studied 5 major religions in depth, and have my own conclusions drawn.   I now have sever degrees in both Philosophy and Law.  and NO I will not post them as I'm not going to tell you crazy MF's who I am.

Ooooh. A University!! I remember when USF was properly called a college. I went to a college as well, The College at the University of Chicago, alumnus '75. Majored in poli-sci. I suppose with the requisite Common Core (also know as the Great Books) I had a good dose of philosophy as well. Aristotle, Plato, Hume, Descartes, Hobbes, Rousseau, Locke, ...

Themistocles, Thucydides,
The Peloponnesian War,
X squared, Y squared,
H2SO4.
Who for? What for?
Who we gonna yell for?
GO, MAROONS!

So what tier law school did you attend? 3rd? 4th? I'm sure you weren't a Law Baby at U of C.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:21 am

Now boys...boys...put your peckers back in your pants. study study study
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  sodaknomad on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Twinkies wrote:Whats a traditional family?  How many single parents are there now days?  Far more than gay parents I would assume.  Are they ruining society too?

Hey Twinks...



This is how you stir the pot. Whey I first looked at this thread, there were only ten posts over two days. I just bought you upwards of four whole pages.Razz
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  BladeRunner on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Can anyone answer a question I have?

Has the pastor over at GPLV ever called homosexuality a sin?
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 am

BladeRunner wrote:Can anyone answer a question I have?

Has the pastor over at GPLV ever called homosexuality a sin?

Using Thornton's favorite fence straddling phrase, "Scholars are divided over that question".

What a hoot! Go to GPLVQ and do a search on the words scholars and divided. Thornton must enjoy the feeling of a pole up his ass since he straddles the fence so much.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Can anyone answer a question I have?

Has the pastor over at GPLV ever called homosexuality a sin?

Using Thornton's favorite fence straddling phrase, "Scholars are divided over that question".

What a hoot! Go to GPLVQ and do a search on the words scholars and divided. Thornton must enjoy the feeling of a pole up his ass since he straddles the fence so much.

I agree. He does seem to be a bit wishy washy and noncommittal on many social issues. The issues that if he truly took a Christian stance on, he'd betray his liberal brotherhood.

Straddling a fence is pretty much being a lukewarm person....

The Lord God wrote:Revelation 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Win for the Gays

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum