This will pry tick off some one.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Jammer on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

A half of conservative is better than no conservative.  I understand what you are saying.  However, I will probably disagree with you somewhat.

I am about as fiscal conservative as you can get and also very conservative on the social issues.  However, I am not nearly as passionate about the social issues nor as vocal.  But that doesn't mean I am not in agreement with the conservatives on them.

The thing that worries me most about your statement is that I think too many conservatives fail to see the importance of maintaining a moral society.  We all too often fail to heed the warnings of our Founding Fathers.  

These people were far more learned in government than most of us can ever hope to be and they did it without Google.  They truly were brilliant men.

I would urge you to study what they thought of this issue.  I will provide you just one link that has a few quotes from the Founding Fathers.  I sincerely believe that when they say things like:  

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."  John Adams

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."  Benjamin Franklin

They knew what they were talking about.

http://www.free2pray.info/5founderquotes.html
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

Nice try Twinkies.......

Kind of funny though. A person that's a moderator at another site doing something at a different site that would get him banned.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile http://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Jammer on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

Nice try Twinkies.......

Kind of funny though. A person that's a moderator at another site doing something at a different site that would get him banned.

I hope you are joking. I try never to communicate with liberals. YUCK, I hope this doesn't make me vomit.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

Nice try Twinkies.......

Kind of funny though. A person that's a moderator at another site doing something at a different site that would get him banned.
Nice try there. Just because the IP is the same doesnt mean its the same person. I gave a friend here at work a link to this site and he figured he would sign up too.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:21 pm

I was wondering if that was you. Good to know I'm not the only one dinking around at work today.

Mr. Admin what can I do to prove I'm not twinkies?
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Jammer wrote:
Admin wrote:
Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

Nice try Twinkies.......

Kind of funny though. A person that's a moderator at another site doing something at a different site that would get him banned.

I hope you are joking.  I try never to communicate with liberals.  YUCK, I hope this doesn't make me vomit.

Your on crack if you think old twink is a libby.  He's pretty conservative, hell, he still believes in god, and the NSA fairy...  LOL.

I however am a liberal on most social issues.  I'm more of a libertarian than anything else though, but I can't really claim a label, as I don't agree with Libertarians all the time either.  I.E.  I don't like our current immigration policies, and I don't like what our future ones are looking like.
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Maybe it's Twinkes butt wife Whinnar.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe it's Twinkes butt wife Whinnar.


Maybe...

You scared Darth?????
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe it's Twinkes butt wife Whinnar.


Maybe...  

You scared Darth?????
You a brave guy for taking it up the rear?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

Nice try Twinkies.......

Kind of funny though. A person that's a moderator at another site doing something at a different site that would get him banned.
Nice try there.  Just because the IP is the same doesnt mean its the same person.  I gave a friend here at work a link to this site and he figured he would sign up too.

Since when does it matter? Over at GPLV someone was banned for multiples--even though it was basically the same situation.

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile http://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Confused18 wrote:Figured if I'm going to intro myself might as well make a splash!  
   
   Basically, I'm a fiscal conservative who doesn't give a shiste about religion, gay marriage, abortion, or most any social issues.  Balance the freaking books, when done with that take your hands off and keep your greedy government hands off of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY DON'T ***NEED*** TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
   I'm over here in sufu.  I'm an independent.  Both parties are so far corrupted and beyond repair it's almost not worth voting for either side.  When did going to the poll booth become only being able to choose between the lesser of two evils???When did we go from a country of tolerance and understanding, respectful discussion of different opinions, a country where we paid our bills, acted like adults, helped the needy to a REASONABLE point, and took personal responsibility for our own actions!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
   
   
   If jimmy and johny want to go get married, does that really matter if the country is on the brink of collapse????
   
   If suzy goes and gets an abortion will the country and world end?
   
   If billy bob up the road smokes a joint, will little timmy around the corner become a meth head?
   
   Insert any number of fairly minor issues below the quick three that I had.  Then ask yourself this...  What happens when China owns over half the country?  What happens when are various debtors come looking for their money?  What happens when a when North Korea final gets the balls to launch a nuke?  What happens when America is more concerned with Kim and Kanye's new baby name instead of real issues that ACTUALLY freaking matter...
   
   Just my quick thoughts on a few subject.  REDNECKS FLAME AWAY!!!!!  (P.S. - I love guns and low taxes!)

Nice try Twinkies.......

Kind of funny though. A person that's a moderator at another site doing something at a different site that would get him banned.
Nice try there.  Just because the IP is the same doesnt mean its the same person.  I gave a friend here at work a link to this site and he figured he would sign up too.

Since when does it matter? Over at GPLV someone was banned for multiples--even though it was basically the same situation.

Well do what you feel you have to do.  I know nothing about whatever happened over there. SDKid would be the person you need to talk to about that.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:58 am

I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

Liberalism is a disease and the constant droning by the liberals for more government is tiresome. Just as the liberal ideology has destroyed every other forum site it will also destroy this one given time. Dump Twinks and every alias he has created. He was a POS over at GPLV and he is a pain in the ass over here. He serves no purpose and I, for one, am sick of his gay liberal crap.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:19 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

Liberalism is a disease and the constant droning by the liberals for more government is tiresome. Just as the liberal ideology has destroyed every other forum site it will also destroy this one given time. Dump Twinks and every alias he has created. He was a POS over at GPLV and he is a pain in the ass over here. He serves no purpose and I, for one, am sick of his gay liberal crap.

Or in other words, he makes good points, and that pisses you off.   Now your starting to run out of dumbshit, gay-hate speech to spew at him.  Darth you are the worst kind of scum.  You have NO idea of what the world actually is.  You're the same dumb mother fer, thumping his chest about gays and liberals ruining our country, and fail to realize that's what made this country great!   When the U.S. was formed it was considered liberal, and radical, but it turned out pretty awesome if you ask me.   you want to silince liberalism, simply because you disagree.  That sounds RIGHT in line with amendment number one...  

Pick up a book, or do some research from independent sources.  You cant just yell at some one if you want to change they're mind.  Darth is the exact person that makes liberals win in LAND SLIDES.  No one wants to vote republican anymore, because they appear to be hateful, close minded, and want won't change their opinions no matter how heavy the evidence against them.  I am a registered republican, but this is not the party that I signed on for.   The two party system is broken beyond repair because people like Darth won't listen to the other side of ANY argument.  

----------

The Dems, and Reps, all need to be tossed and start over.  Every elected official should only be allow two consecutive terms.  You shouldn't be allowed to be a career politician.  No one in an elected position should be allowed to make more that $100k a year for the position they hold INCLUDING the president.  Serving your country should be just that.  It's an honor, to serve, and monitary compensation should be MINIMAL.  In addition, the federal gov't should keep its hands off everything it doesn't absolutely NEED to be involved in.  Gov't should be forced to live on one flat tax for everyone, and what ever extra revenue it can create.  If we as a country could get these three simple things instituted, I feel things would get better.

Call me a liberal now???
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 am

Seems like I am starting to remember who this dumb ass is...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Seems like I am starting to remember who this dumb ass is...


OH PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, OH ENLIGHTENED ONE...


Once again, you can't address any of the points I've made... Lets hear your rebuttal?????? I predicts crickets or dumb shiste...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Jammer on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:51 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

Liberalism is a disease and the constant droning by the liberals for more government is tiresome. Just as the liberal ideology has destroyed every other forum site it will also destroy this one given time. Dump Twinks and every alias he has created. He was a POS over at GPLV and he is a pain in the ass over here. He serves no purpose and I, for one, am sick of his gay liberal crap.

I second that motion.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2082
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

Liberalism is a disease and the constant droning by the liberals for more government is tiresome. Just as the liberal ideology has destroyed every other forum site it will also destroy this one given time. Dump Twinks and every alias he has created. He was a POS over at GPLV and he is a pain in the ass over here. He serves no purpose and I, for one, am sick of his gay liberal crap.

I second that motion.

I see we have a second person that is afraid he will have to bolster his bull shiste with actual facts...

You can't just call some one a troll because they disagree with you. I make good points, I get only rhetoric in response with NO actual facts, just BS, lies, and F this guy. Ban him, he's trying to make since again.

Have any mod check the IP I posted form last night after 5pm. I posted from my home, I work with twink, so from 8-5 mon-fri it will be the same. He has no aliases. He might sound like he does, but he has now brought 3 people the forum that weren't here before...

My question is do you want to exchange ideas, even if in a very heated fashion, or do you just want to have a right wing circle jerk?????? I'll kick it around with who ever, whether I agree with them or not. I'm all about shrinking the govt as much as possible, and exchanging ideas with all walks of life to broaden my views!!!

On a side note, although I think Darth Cheney is a complete fudge-tard, he does have the best name I've seen on a forum in a LONG time. Turns out a blind squirrel does find a nut every now and then...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Freedom Forever on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:12 am

Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

liberal crap.

Or in other words, he makes good points, and that pisses you off.  Neither   Now your starting to run out of dumbshit, gay-hate speech to spew at him. All disagreement is hate speech duh  Darth you are the worst kind of scum.  You have NO idea of what the world actually is.  You're the same dumb mother fudger, thumping his chest about gays and liberals ruining our country, and fail to realize that's what made this country great! Yes gays made us great WTF!   When the U.S. was formed it was considered liberal, and radical, but it turned out pretty awesome if you ask me.   you want to silince liberalism, simply because you disagree. That old liberalism is LONG GONE, see progressive take over of your precious ideology.  That sounds RIGHT in line with amendment number one...  You need to tolerate Darth. get it? 

Pick up a book, or do some research from independent sources.  You cant just yell at some one if you want to change they're mind. That's exactly what liberals do everyday.   Darth is the exact person that makes liberals win in LAND SLIDES. No dumbed down voters are doing it  No one wants to vote republican anymore, because they appear to be hateful, close minded, and want won't change their opinions no matter how heavy the evidence against them. Yep they need to be just like dems then they will start winning again SOS same ole shiste here. I thought you disliked both parties? Sound like you want a one party system  I am a registered republican, but this is not the party that I signed on for. Left it yrs ago   The two party system is broken beyond repair because people like Darth won't listen to the other side of ANY argument. Bull shiste! It's broken because both parties have turned their backs on traditional Americans in favor of PC BS and a progressive stance. Why don't you join the "Tea Party" or the "Constitution Party"  here comes the insults   

----------

The Dems, and Reps, all need to be tossed and start over.  Every elected official should only be allow two consecutive terms. OK  You shouldn't be allowed to be a career politician.  No one in an elected position should be allowed to make more that $100k a year for the position they hold INCLUDING the president. That will solve dick.  Serving your country should be just that.  It's an honor, to serve, and monitary compensation should be MINIMAL.  In addition, the federal gov't should keep its hands off everything it doesn't absolutely NEED to be involved in.  Gov't should be forced to live on one flat tax for everyone, and what ever extra revenue it can create.  If we as a country could get these three simple things instituted, I feel things would get better. Yep there are parties out that totally agree with this. But the IRS is squashing their 1st amendment rights. Where is your outrage for them?

Call me a liberal now??? NO. More like a wishy washy fence walker Middle of the road moderate. Pick a side and fight for a change.

Darth stop thumping your chest and leave the gays alone, they already have to sit in the back of the bus and can't join the boy scouts. The persecution of gays is very similar to the treatment Jews received in WW2

Funny how one group wants to redefine things like marriage (A long standing cultural pillar) and then claim that there will absolutely be no negative effect to the culture. We disagree, and now we are the attackers and the bigots and the homophobes.  I like things the way they are, why do I have accept your perverted change? Now substitute gay marriage with abortion. Same techniques will be used there.

Don't ban. It's fun to observer the flip flopping of moderates, and situational morality gymnastics.
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

liberal crap.

Or in other words, he makes good points, and that pisses you off.  Neither   Now your starting to run out of dumbshit, gay-hate speech to spew at him. All disagreement is hate speech duh  Darth you are the worst kind of scum.  You have NO idea of what the world actually is.  You're the same dumb mother fudger, thumping his chest about gays and liberals ruining our country, and fail to realize that's what made this country great! Yes gays made us great WTF!   When the U.S. was formed it was considered liberal, and radical, but it turned out pretty awesome if you ask me.   you want to silince liberalism, simply because you disagree. That old liberalism is LONG GONE, see progressive take over of your precious ideology.  That sounds RIGHT in line with amendment number one...  You need to tolerate Darth. get it? 

Pick up a book, or do some research from independent sources.  You cant just yell at some one if you want to change they're mind. That's exactly what liberals do everyday.   Darth is the exact person that makes liberals win in LAND SLIDES. No dumbed down voters are doing it  No one wants to vote republican anymore, because they appear to be hateful, close minded, and want won't change their opinions no matter how heavy the evidence against them. Yep they need to be just like dems then they will start winning again SOS same ole shiste here. I thought you disliked both parties? Sound like you want a one party system  I am a registered republican, but this is not the party that I signed on for. Left it yrs ago   The two party system is broken beyond repair because people like Darth won't listen to the other side of ANY argument. Bull shiste! It's broken because both parties have turned their backs on traditional Americans in favor of PC BS and a progressive stance. Why don't you join the "Tea Party" or the "Constitution Party"  here comes the insults   

----------

The Dems, and Reps, all need to be tossed and start over.  Every elected official should only be allow two consecutive terms. OK  You shouldn't be allowed to be a career politician.  No one in an elected position should be allowed to make more that $100k a year for the position they hold INCLUDING the president. That will solve dick.  Serving your country should be just that.  It's an honor, to serve, and monitary compensation should be MINIMAL.  In addition, the federal gov't should keep its hands off everything it doesn't absolutely NEED to be involved in.  Gov't should be forced to live on one flat tax for everyone, and what ever extra revenue it can create.  If we as a country could get these three simple things instituted, I feel things would get better. Yep there are parties out that totally agree with this. But the IRS is squashing their 1st amendment rights. Where is your outrage for them?

Call me a liberal now??? NO. More like a wishy washy fence walker Middle of the road moderate. Pick a side and fight for a change.

Darth stop thumping your chest and leave the gays alone, they already have to sit in the back of the bus and can't join the boy scouts. The persecution of gays is very similar to the treatment Jews received in WW2

Funny how one group wants to redefine things like marriage (A long standing cultural pillar) and then claim that there will absolutely be no negative effect to the culture. We disagree, and now we are the attackers and the bigots and the homophobes.  I like things the way they are, why do I have accept your perverted change? Now substitute gay marriage with abortion. Same techniques will be used there.

Don't ban. It's fun to observer the flip flopping of moderates, and situational morality gymnastics.


A moderate is the right road to choose numb nuts. Is it a bad thing to hear both sides of an argument? When did being able to choose which side of an argument to be on by the case presented become a bad thing?

I would address all of your statements but I don't think you get it. If you're a Tea Party kind of guy, there is a good chance you don't even understand the premise of why the Tea Party is now a bad joke. The TP has been tainted and turned into something it wasn't originally. At first I was all for TP, but then they switched their fundamental views.

Call me wishy washy, call me spineless, I will continue to listen to both sides of an argument, and make decision based on how *I* feel things to be. I'm not going to pick a side and fight, that's what got us in trouble in the first place dip shiste. If you can't see that you're dumber than I thought. The biggest problem is that both sides are right on different subjects. Libby's have good points on issues like gay marriage, abortion, legalizing marijuana, they drop the ball HUGE on taxes, gun control, and fiscal responsibility. There isn't one side that has all the answer, but the responsibility of people like me and you is to help educate the "dumbed down voters" with facts instead of rhetoric, which is what both sides are guilty of.


So I guess I'll just flop for you some more, since I can't pick a side. Never mind the fact that both sides are corrupted, intolerant, and uncompromising.

I would add that the libby dems do persecute christians. It's not right, and shouldn't be that way. However, I think NO religion has a place in government. Only morality should be considered, and that is dependent upon the populous being governed....
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 am

Confused18 wrote:
Call me a liberal now???

You called yourself a moral progressive....

Confused18 wrote:I'm an atheist and a fiscal conservative for the record.  I'm a morally progressive.  but all of that being said, can I be an atheist and a registered republican???  Technically I am, but I don't think they know I'm an atheist...  Hmmm...  thought of the day maybe.  

liberal and progressive are pretty much the same thing so it must be fair to call you a moral liberal and a fiscal conservative.

Although I do find it interesting you claim to be want the government hands off in some posts then say the following in another:

Confused18 wrote: Only morality should be considered, and that is dependent upon the populous being governed....

Not something a moral liberal would say....
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Freedom Forever on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 am

Confused18 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

liberal crap.

Or in other words, he makes good points, and that pisses you off.  Neither   Now your starting to run out of dumbshit, gay-hate speech to spew at him. All disagreement is hate speech duh  Darth you are the worst kind of scum.  You have NO idea of what the world actually is.  You're the same dumb mother fudger, thumping his chest about gays and liberals ruining our country, and fail to realize that's what made this country great! Yes gays made us great WTF!   When the U.S. was formed it was considered liberal, and radical, but it turned out pretty awesome if you ask me.   you want to silince liberalism, simply because you disagree. That old liberalism is LONG GONE, see progressive take over of your precious ideology.  That sounds RIGHT in line with amendment number one...  You need to tolerate Darth. get it? 

Pick up a book, or do some research from independent sources.  You cant just yell at some one if you want to change they're mind. That's exactly what liberals do everyday.   Darth is the exact person that makes liberals win in LAND SLIDES. No dumbed down voters are doing it  No one wants to vote republican anymore, because they appear to be hateful, close minded, and want won't change their opinions no matter how heavy the evidence against them. Yep they need to be just like dems then they will start winning again SOS same ole shiste here. I thought you disliked both parties? Sound like you want a one party system  I am a registered republican, but this is not the party that I signed on for. Left it yrs ago   The two party system is broken beyond repair because people like Darth won't listen to the other side of ANY argument. Bull shiste! It's broken because both parties have turned their backs on traditional Americans in favor of PC BS and a progressive stance. Why don't you join the "Tea Party" or the "Constitution Party"  here comes the insults   

----------

The Dems, and Reps, all need to be tossed and start over.  Every elected official should only be allow two consecutive terms. OK  You shouldn't be allowed to be a career politician.  No one in an elected position should be allowed to make more that $100k a year for the position they hold INCLUDING the president. That will solve dick.  Serving your country should be just that.  It's an honor, to serve, and monitary compensation should be MINIMAL.  In addition, the federal gov't should keep its hands off everything it doesn't absolutely NEED to be involved in.  Gov't should be forced to live on one flat tax for everyone, and what ever extra revenue it can create.  If we as a country could get these three simple things instituted, I feel things would get better. Yep there are parties out that totally agree with this. But the IRS is squashing their 1st amendment rights. Where is your outrage for them?

Call me a liberal now??? NO. More like a wishy washy fence walker Middle of the road moderate. Pick a side and fight for a change.

Darth stop thumping your chest and leave the gays alone, they already have to sit in the back of the bus and can't join the boy scouts. The persecution of gays is very similar to the treatment Jews received in WW2

Funny how one group wants to redefine things like marriage (A long standing cultural pillar) and then claim that there will absolutely be no negative effect to the culture. We disagree, and now we are the attackers and the bigots and the homophobes.  I like things the way they are, why do I have accept your perverted change? Now substitute gay marriage with abortion. Same techniques will be used there.

Don't ban. It's fun to observer the flip flopping of moderates, and situational morality gymnastics.


A moderate is the right road to choose numb nuts.   Is it a bad thing to hear both sides of an argument?  When did being able to choose which side of an argument to be on by the case presented become a bad thing?  

I would address all of your statements but I don't think you get it.  If you're a Tea Party kind of guy, there is a good chance you don't even understand the premise of why the Tea Party is now a bad joke.  The TP has been tainted and turned into something it wasn't originally.  At first I was all for TP, but then they switched their fundamental views.  

Call me wishy washy, call me spineless, I will continue to listen to both sides of an argument, and make decision based on how *I* feel things to be.  I'm not going to pick a side and fight, that's what got us in trouble in the first place dip shiste.  If you can't see that you're dumber than I thought.  The biggest problem is that both sides are right on different subjects.  Libby's have good points on issues like gay marriage, abortion, legalizing marijuana, they drop the ball HUGE on taxes, gun control, and fiscal responsibility.   There isn't one side that has all the answer, but the responsibility of people like me and you is to help educate the "dumbed down voters" with facts instead of rhetoric, which is what both sides are guilty of.


So I guess I'll just flop for you some more, since I can't pick a side.  Never mind the fact that both sides are corrupted, intolerant, and uncompromising.

I would add that the libby dems do persecute christians.  It's not right, and shouldn't be that way.  However, I think NO religion has a place in government.  Only morality should be considered, and that is dependent upon the populous being governed....

You demand rebuttal from others, So I engaged you and all I get is liberal crying and name calling. btw I could care less about how you feel.  
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Call me a liberal now???

You called yourself a moral progressive....

Confused18 wrote:I'm an atheist and a fiscal conservative for the record.  I'm a morally progressive.  but all of that being said, can I be an atheist and a registered republican???  Technically I am, but I don't think they know I'm an atheist...  Hmmm...  thought of the day maybe.  

liberal and progressive are pretty much the same thing so it must be fair to call you a moral liberal and a fiscal conservative.

Although I do find it interesting you claim to be want the government hands off in some posts then say the following in another:

Confused18 wrote: Only morality should be considered, and that is dependent upon the populous being governed....

Not something a moral liberal would say....

Why wouldn't a moral liberal want the people to vote on what should be law?  I think that the Supreme court striking down prop 8 was wrong way to go about getting rid of prop 8.  I think they should've allowed California to vote on it again.  I am admittedly, a little torn by the decision.  I think it's the right thing morally, to strike it down, but I also find it annoying that they have the end all decision on it.  

I think it highlights one HUGE problem though.  If the populous was well educated on the matter and actually cared about what goes on, I don't think that the prop would've passed in the first place...  I guess that's how checks and balances are suppose to work.  

I think with Gays it's a tough issue for some because they don't agree with the morality of it.  I know I don't, but it's not my business to judge them, and I'm not any better of a person than they are.  I am no holier than any other person.  I should not have rights that another doesn't have...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I say ban his sorry ass...nothing but a troll.

liberal crap.

Or in other words, he makes good points, and that pisses you off.  Neither   Now your starting to run out of dumbshit, gay-hate speech to spew at him. All disagreement is hate speech duh  Darth you are the worst kind of scum.  You have NO idea of what the world actually is.  You're the same dumb mother fudger, thumping his chest about gays and liberals ruining our country, and fail to realize that's what made this country great! Yes gays made us great WTF!   When the U.S. was formed it was considered liberal, and radical, but it turned out pretty awesome if you ask me.   you want to silince liberalism, simply because you disagree. That old liberalism is LONG GONE, see progressive take over of your precious ideology.  That sounds RIGHT in line with amendment number one...  You need to tolerate Darth. get it? 

Pick up a book, or do some research from independent sources.  You cant just yell at some one if you want to change they're mind. That's exactly what liberals do everyday.   Darth is the exact person that makes liberals win in LAND SLIDES. No dumbed down voters are doing it  No one wants to vote republican anymore, because they appear to be hateful, close minded, and want won't change their opinions no matter how heavy the evidence against them. Yep they need to be just like dems then they will start winning again SOS same ole shiste here. I thought you disliked both parties? Sound like you want a one party system  I am a registered republican, but this is not the party that I signed on for. Left it yrs ago   The two party system is broken beyond repair because people like Darth won't listen to the other side of ANY argument. Bull shiste! It's broken because both parties have turned their backs on traditional Americans in favor of PC BS and a progressive stance. Why don't you join the "Tea Party" or the "Constitution Party"  here comes the insults   

----------

The Dems, and Reps, all need to be tossed and start over.  Every elected official should only be allow two consecutive terms. OK  You shouldn't be allowed to be a career politician.  No one in an elected position should be allowed to make more that $100k a year for the position they hold INCLUDING the president. That will solve dick.  Serving your country should be just that.  It's an honor, to serve, and monitary compensation should be MINIMAL.  In addition, the federal gov't should keep its hands off everything it doesn't absolutely NEED to be involved in.  Gov't should be forced to live on one flat tax for everyone, and what ever extra revenue it can create.  If we as a country could get these three simple things instituted, I feel things would get better. Yep there are parties out that totally agree with this. But the IRS is squashing their 1st amendment rights. Where is your outrage for them?

Call me a liberal now??? NO. More like a wishy washy fence walker Middle of the road moderate. Pick a side and fight for a change.

Darth stop thumping your chest and leave the gays alone, they already have to sit in the back of the bus and can't join the boy scouts. The persecution of gays is very similar to the treatment Jews received in WW2

Funny how one group wants to redefine things like marriage (A long standing cultural pillar) and then claim that there will absolutely be no negative effect to the culture. We disagree, and now we are the attackers and the bigots and the homophobes.  I like things the way they are, why do I have accept your perverted change? Now substitute gay marriage with abortion. Same techniques will be used there.

Don't ban. It's fun to observer the flip flopping of moderates, and situational morality gymnastics.


A moderate is the right road to choose numb nuts.   Is it a bad thing to hear both sides of an argument?  When did being able to choose which side of an argument to be on by the case presented become a bad thing?  

I would address all of your statements but I don't think you get it.  If you're a Tea Party kind of guy, there is a good chance you don't even understand the premise of why the Tea Party is now a bad joke.  The TP has been tainted and turned into something it wasn't originally.  At first I was all for TP, but then they switched their fundamental views.  

Call me wishy washy, call me spineless, I will continue to listen to both sides of an argument, and make decision based on how *I* feel things to be.  I'm not going to pick a side and fight, that's what got us in trouble in the first place dip shiste.  If you can't see that you're dumber than I thought.  The biggest problem is that both sides are right on different subjects.  Libby's have good points on issues like gay marriage, abortion, legalizing marijuana, they drop the ball HUGE on taxes, gun control, and fiscal responsibility.   There isn't one side that has all the answer, but the responsibility of people like me and you is to help educate the "dumbed down voters" with facts instead of rhetoric, which is what both sides are guilty of.


So I guess I'll just flop for you some more, since I can't pick a side.  Never mind the fact that both sides are corrupted, intolerant, and uncompromising.

I would add that the libby dems do persecute christians.  It's not right, and shouldn't be that way.  However, I think NO religion has a place in government.  Only morality should be considered, and that is dependent upon the populous being governed....

You demand rebuttal from others, So I engaged you and all I get is liberal crying and name calling. btw I could care less about how you feel.  

I think you defend your position fairly well, but so did I, now you won't give a fair response. Your move...
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:41 am

Freedom Forever wrote: I could care less about how you feel.  

Isn't this the problem in a nut shell? You can't make everyone happy, and I get that, but to simply dismiss some one because you don't agree with them is fairly irresponsible as human IMO. I love to engage all walks of life, even when I disagree. That's how you should evolve your opinions.
avatar
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will pry tick off some one.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum