Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government

3 posters

Go down

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government Empty We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government

Post  sodaknomad Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:29 pm

No folks, we are "residents" of the United States.

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government Empty Re: We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government

Post  Just Braying It Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Why should I care about what one city employee in Seattle thinks? A better question might be why you and Fox News care so much.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government Empty Re: We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government

Post  sodaknomad Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Liberal wrote:Why should I care about what one city employee in Seattle thinks? A better question might be why you and Fox News care so much.

I am a CITIZEN not a "resident." Big difference. A citizen can vote. A resident canNOT vote. Think about it.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Liberal wrote:Why should I care about what one city employee in Seattle thinks? A better question might be why you and Fox News care so much.

I am a CITIZEN not a "resident." Big difference. A citizen can vote. A resident canNOT vote. Think about it.

You are asking a liberal dolt to think???????????????????

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government 1106906410 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:42 am

sodaknomad wrote:

One guy in one city recommends using the term "resident" instead of "citizen" and you get this worked up about it? Think about it.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:17 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

You are asking a liberal dolt to think???????????????????

We are no longer citizens of the United States, according to the liberal trash that make up Seattle's city government 1106906410 

I keep forgetting that liberals are mind numbed robots incapable of thinking. It's a problem the source of which is public "education."
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down