View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Programming change on FOX?

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:20 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Wow!
How do you guys know all these characters mentioned above? Do you watch a lot of TV? You seem to even know time slots. Are some of these soap opera characters, that you are lusting after?
Are they all TV actors/actresses - same network (the one mentioned in the opening post)?
Or are some from some other forum (since you seem to know some political affiliation of some)?
Damn, a [P]MSNBC watcher. Rolling Eyes 
I've never seen that show either. (I don't see much TV).
Does it have even more characters for you to lust after?
Where or where do you obtain your vast quantity of knowledge?

Clue - it's not from vegetating in front of the boob-tube, reading the Nat'l Inq (Gomezz), or searching sex sites on the web.
Many reliable sources of information are available, Darth. Simply use a little initiative. You can do it if you want to.
Do you have a job?
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 am

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
How do you guys know all these characters mentioned above? Do you watch a lot of TV? You seem to even know time slots. Are some of these soap opera characters, that you are lusting after?
Are they all TV actors/actresses - same network (the one mentioned in the opening post)?
Or are some from some other forum (since you seem to know some political affiliation of some)?

Clue - it's not from vegetating in front of the boob-tube, reading the Nat'l Inq (Gomezz), or searching sex sites on the web.
Many reliable sources of information are available, Darth. Simply use a little initiative. You can do it if you want to.
Do you have a job?
Whats a job? No reason for one of those when you are a hard working guy. Ill just sit at home and drink Key Stone's. Thanks for working so hard.
Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Do you have a job?
Whats a job? No reason for one of those when you are a hard working guy.  Ill just sit at home and drink Key Stone's.  Thanks for working so hard.

I heard a bug fart or twinkies posted. I am not sure which.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top