Game of Thrones

Go down

Game of Thrones

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Started watching "Game of Thrones" tonight. Stupid Netflix isn't streaming it, offering it in only disc format. scratch  I subscribe to both but that really torques me off since streaming is much more leisurely in a episodic movie/series. Anyways my disc subscription costs me $2@week but I bought season 1 & 2 on Ebay for $30 ($3@disc). cheers 

Pretty good so far. Lots of murder, mayhem, intrigue, sex, nudity, sex, incest (OMG), sex, a bastard dwarf and general bawdiness affraid Crikers! Made it through the first two episodes. See how far I get this Labor Day. Anybody else watching this series?

Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:28 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Started watching "Game of Thrones" tonight. Stupid Netflix isn't streaming it, offering it in only disc format. scratch  I subscribe to both but that really torques me off since streaming is much more leisurely in a episodic movie/series. Anyways my disc subscription costs me $2@week but I bought season 1 & 2 on Ebay for $30 ($3@disc). cheers 

Pretty good so far. Lots of murder, mayhem, intrigue, sex, nudity, sex, incest (OMG), sex, a bastard dwarf and general bawdiness affraid Crikers! Made it through the first two episodes. See how far I get this Labor Day.  Anybody else watching this series?

Sounds like you are some kind of pervert. Cool
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Started watching "Game of Thrones" tonight. Stupid Netflix isn't streaming it, offering it in only disc format. scratch  I subscribe to both but that really torques me off since streaming is much more leisurely in a episodic movie/series. Anyways my disc subscription costs me $2@week but I bought season 1 & 2 on Ebay for $30 ($3@disc). cheers 

Pretty good so far. Lots of murder, mayhem, intrigue, sex, nudity, sex, incest (OMG), sex, a bastard dwarf and general bawdiness affraid Crikers! Made it through the first two episodes. See how far I get this Labor Day.  Anybody else watching this series?

Sounds like you are some kind of pervert. Cool
Didn't you get the e-mail?  The liberals have removed the word pervert from our vocabulary.  They have given us several choices as replacements depending upon the perversion you are referring to.  I think the correct terminology for this would now be:  Gleeful
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:54 am

Shhhhh, I am praticing my twerking.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content