Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt

5 posters

Go down

Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt Empty Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt

Post  Skeptical Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I reckon it is easy for him to say so. (apparently with a straight face too!)

"Now, this debt ceiling -- I just want to remind people in case you haven't been keeping up -- raising the debt ceiling, which has been done over a hundred times, does not increase our debt; it does not somehow promote profligacy.  All it does is it says you got to pay the bills that you've already racked up, Congress.  It's a basic function of making sure that the full faith and credit of the United States is preserved."

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/obama-raising-debt-ceilingdoes-not-increase-our-debt-though-it-has-over#sthash.napYdMAw.dpuf
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt Empty Re: Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:I reckon it is easy for him to say so. (apparently with a straight face too!)

"Now, this debt ceiling -- I just want to remind people in case you haven't been keeping up -- raising the debt ceiling, which has been done over a hundred times, does not increase our debt; it does not somehow promote profligacy.  All it does is it says you got to pay the bills that you've already racked up, Congress.  It's a basic function of making sure that the full faith and credit of the United States is preserved."
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/obama-raising-debt-ceilingdoes-not-increase-our-debt-though-it-has-over#sthash.napYdMAw.dpuf
“Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.” - Senator Obama 2006
Just a little reminder of his duplicity.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt Empty Re: Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt

Post  Skeptical Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:I reckon it is easy for him to say so. (apparently with a straight face too!)

“Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.” - Senator Obama 2006
Just a little reminder of his duplicity.
He also made these comments regarding the national debt.

Senator Obama said the need to raise the Debt Limit was another reflection of the "Government's reckless fiscal policies."
AND

Senator Obama also denounced the rising National Debt as "a hidden domestic enemy" robbing cities & states of "critical investments."
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 am

Shut up!!!!!

Obama is cool and dreamy.Cool
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Shut up!!!!!

Obama is cool and dreamy.Cool
YEAH - and he has this neat plan that will allow us to spend money even faster and still reduce our national debt at the same time.   The man is brilliant and might be the smartest community organizer of all time.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt 1238032_705103442850541_771208851_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down