My F#$k!@g Mojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My F#$k!@g Mojo

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

Need a Mojo thread where people can discuss their passions and personal exceptionalism. I only added F#$k!@g because I needed 10+ characters.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My F#$k!@g Mojo

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Need a Mojo thread where people can discuss their passions and personal exceptionalism. I only added F#$k!@g because I needed 10+ characters.

Sheriff Bart...is that you? Laughing
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3312
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My F#$k!@g Mojo

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:00 pm

My mojo is the electric guitar. Been at it since 1977. Miss my band though. Going to try something 2 piece next week.
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My F#$k!@g Mojo

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:My mojo is the electric guitar. Been at it since 1977. Miss my band though. Going to try something 2 piece next week.

Same here. Been at since about 1982. Quit for a few years but am back at it. Just got a heck of a deal on a Gibson Les Paul. It's a beauty!
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My F#$k!@g Mojo

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:29 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:My mojo is the electric guitar. Been at it since 1977. Miss my band though. Going to try something 2 piece next week.

Same here. Been at since about 1982. Quit for a few years but am back at it. Just got a heck of a deal on a Gibson Les Paul. It's a beauty!

My main guitar is a 92 LP Studio. Into a Soldano designed Yamaha tube amp. bounce
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My F#$k!@g Mojo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum