Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool

+3
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
7 posters

Go down

Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool Empty Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool

Post  nightlight88 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

I remember getting chastised constantly by the mods in the cesspool for "alleged" trolling. LOL

Now its the norm for liberals to get by with it.

Ya, you, pip and comrades.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool Empty Re: Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:15 pm

nightlight88 wrote:I remember getting chastised constantly by the mods in the cesspool for "alleged" trolling.  LOL

They've always trolled especially Winnar (a mod no less) and Pip. Frick and Frack must share a loose cluster of brain cells. And crikers that scold Autobubbs. Sometimes I just want to hug him so hard his head pops like a ripe pimple. affraid 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool Empty Re: Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool

Post  nightlight88 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:12 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:I remember getting chastised constantly by the mods in the cesspool for "alleged" trolling.  LOL

They've always trolled especially Winnar (a mod no less) and Pip. Frick and Frack must share a loose cluster of brain cells. And crikers that scold Autobubbs. Sometimes I just want to hug him so hard his head pops like a ripe pimple. affraid 
Now thats a scary image.

lol!

Barf was the first one to complain about trolling but now it is obviously quiet.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am

I rarely go to the cesspool any more. I noticed that the little dakota kid put at the bottom of the page who visited the site in the last 24 hours.

Is his traffic so poor that he has to show who checks it out and doesn't post there? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I guess if your site's new post count is down drastically from last year, you have to make an attempt to boost your ego by showing who is lurking and not posting.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:18 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I rarely go to the cesspool any more. I noticed that the little dakota kid put at the bottom of the page who visited the site in the last 24 hours.

Is his traffic so poor that he has to show who checks it out and doesn't post there? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I guess if your site's new post count is down drastically from last year, you have to make an attempt to boost your ego by showing who is lurking and not posting.
Its down to about five or so posters.

I am sure he is proud of the diversity of opinion in the cesspool.

Sleep
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Sleep
Let me see now, from the times I visit I see AutoBubbs, Pip, Justin, George and MyThots sitting around in a circle having their egos massaged by the others.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Sleep
Let me see now, from the times I visit I see AutoBubbs, Pip, Justin, George and MyThots sitting around in a circle having their egos massaged by the others.
That's the first time I have ever heard it CALLED AN EGO:rollingLaugh: Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1106906410 

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1380589_652045884816452_244581820_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Sleep
AWWWWWW

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 am

sodaknomad wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Sleep
AWWWWWW

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

The last verse is edited as the new theme song for statists:

We are sleeping, O, kumbaya
We are bleating, O, kumbaya
We are baaaaing, O, kumbaya
OHHHH, O, kumbaya
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 am

nightlight88 wrote:

OHHHH, O, kumbaya
And when you have trouble sleeping, just count libs at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:17 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

OHHHH, O, kumbaya
And when you have trouble sleeping, just count libs at GPV.
Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447 Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1398734447
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 am

Some of the righties who are allowed to post have become "light". From past experience any rightie who isn't meek and mild-mannered will be booted or muted.

Sieg Hiel kiddo.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 pm

We could probably attract a few libs here and have some fun, if only we had a "Report to Mod." button.
"Let the muting begin"! Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1078246258 

Troll , Report, Mute! rinse and repeat, until all cons are gone Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 2231921331 

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 pm

The chicken shiste Liberals do not have to post now they have the three blind mice to do their dirty work.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 pm

nightlight88 wrote:The last verse is edited as the new theme song for statists:

OHHHH, O, kumbaya
Good one. Trolling by Lamebrain Liberals is now the Standard at the Cesspool 1250919165 Lucky I pissed out most of the coffee I drank this morning.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down