Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Time A Liberal Blogger Used Evidence to Prove ObamaCare Raises Premiums...

5 posters

Go down

That Time A Liberal Blogger Used Evidence to Prove ObamaCare Raises Premiums...  Empty Re: That Time A Liberal Blogger Used Evidence to Prove ObamaCare Raises Premiums...

Post  pse1124 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 am

I pointed this out on facebook, and unbelieveably, my lefty loonie sister, tried to blame republicans, because Obama was forced to "compromise" and this wasn't the bill he wanted either....LOL what freaking world are they living in? When you have people like that, that can't think, how can you change minds? do we really have to wait until it's so amazingly bad, that they finally get a clue? do we have to wait until unemployment is at 30%, before they figure it out?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

That Time A Liberal Blogger Used Evidence to Prove ObamaCare Raises Premiums...  Empty Re: That Time A Liberal Blogger Used Evidence to Prove ObamaCare Raises Premiums...

Post  BladeRunner Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:51 am

pse1124 wrote:
I pointed this out on facebook, and unbelieveably, my lefty loonie sister, tried to blame republicans, because Obama was forced to "compromise" and this wasn't the bill he wanted either....LOL what freaking world are they living in? When you have people like that, that can't think, how can you change minds? do we really have to wait until it's so amazingly bad, that they finally get a clue? do we have to wait until unemployment is at 30%, before they figure it out?
http://spectator.org/archives/2013/09/16/obamacares-useful-idiots
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:45 pm

pse1124 wrote:
The Jews voluntarily climbed aboard the trains that carried them to the death camps never questioning the Nazis intentions.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:02 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
The Jews voluntarily climbed aboard the trains that carried them to the death camps never questioning the Nazis intentions.
There was a meme like that on facebook (don't know why I bother) and I shared it, and I got from the libtards "that's really offensive to Jews". LOL the only thing that doesn't offend libs is abortions and welfare recipients. I honestly feel like i'm in the twilight zone most days.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
There was a meme like that on facebook (don't know why I bother) and I shared it, and I got from the libtards "that's really offensive to Jews". LOL the only thing that doesn't offend libs is abortions and welfare recipients. I honestly feel like i'm in the twilight zone most days.
They do so love killing babies...and rewriting history.  It is touching they feel for the Jooooooos cause normally they cheer the jihadists when they kill a bunch of them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Tynda Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Good topic, but a rhetorical topic.  When was the last time a liberal felt they had to use facts to support their position?  Those getting the latest issue of First Freedom from the NRA can get a good feeling for this.  The NRA documents a gun grabber manual that pretty much says to ignore the facts and go for the emotion.  That’s what liberals do.  They go for the emotions and not the facts.

Its good to know what our enemies are saying.  Often commentators on the right fail to fully tell listeners what those on the far left are really saying.  For example, I occasionally listen to Sirius 127, which is the far left channel.  Yesterday one of them said, as best as I can quote them, this: “The reason that the ObamaCare web sit is not working is because George Bush’s puppet masters, the Koch Brothers,  have been launching denial of use attacks against that web site.”

Well, they had to get WG in there someplace, that was to be expected.

But anyone who knows anything about denial of use attacks, and this loon clearly didn’t, knows that they work by setting up a program that attempts to access the site thousands of times per second.  At that rate, the number of attempts to access the site would not have been around 4 million in the first week, but perhaps several hundred billion.  And even at that, such an attempt is clearly identifiable by those who administer sites like healthcare.gov.  Had this actually happened, it would have been national news.  It wasn’t.  It didn’t happen.

But, that loon mentioned GW and the Koch Brothers.  No facts, just emotion.  But when the facts don’t support your case, emotion is about all you have left.
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:05 am

Tynda wrote:Good topic, but a rhetorical topic.  No facts, just emotion.  But when the facts don’t support your case, emotion is about all you have left.
That Time A Liberal Blogger Used Evidence to Prove ObamaCare Raises Premiums...  1250919165 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down