A new record

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new record

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 pm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/18/us-debt-jumps-400-billion-tops-17-trillion-first-t/

But but but ......Mr. Obama said raising the debt ceiling doesn't raise the debt!

What an idiot.

And anyone that voted for him is an idiot.

avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  Jammer on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/18/us-debt-jumps-400-billion-tops-17-trillion-first-t/

But but but ......Mr. Obama said raising the debt ceiling doesn't raise the debt!

What an idiot.

And anyone that voted for him is an idiot.

I suggest the IRS just calculate the new debt and divide it by the number of Obama supporters and have them include that amount with their Form 1040 payment by April 15.  
Oh wait, I just thought of something.  That may not work.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  sodaknomad on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Jammer wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/18/us-debt-jumps-400-billion-tops-17-trillion-first-t/

But but but ......Mr. Obama said raising the debt ceiling doesn't raise the debt!

What an idiot.

And anyone that voted for him is an idiot.

I suggest the IRS just calculate the new debt and divide it by the number of Obama supporters and have them include that amount with their Form 1040 payment by April 15.  
Oh wait, I just thought of something.  That may not work.
You're right. That's because 2/3 of Barry's voters are on the dole.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 am

It's officially over folks...nothing left to do now but enjoy the pending train wreck:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-bureau-means-tested-govt-benefit-recipients-outnumber-full
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 am

Darth Cheney wrote:It's officially over folks...nothing left to do now but enjoy the pending train wreck:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-bureau-means-tested-govt-benefit-recipients-outnumber-full
affraid affraid affraid 
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  Freedom Forever on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:It's officially over folks...nothing left to do now but enjoy the pending train wreck:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-bureau-means-tested-govt-benefit-recipients-outnumber-full
Love me some of that "Fundamental Change" drunken 
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:33 am

Oblahblah has one into hyper drive:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/treasury-forced-issue-1t-new-debt-first-6-weeks-fy14
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new record

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum