Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line

Go down

Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line Empty Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line

Post  Skeptical on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 pm

While reading the article in the Argus Leader I came to a comment that made my jaw drop and utter, WTF!

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20131115/SPORTS0304/311150038/Herd-return-Arena-welcome-back-top-line

That should be easier with their top line of Dennis Kravchenko, Zeb Knutson and CJ Franklin coming back from a stint at the World Junior A Challenge in Canada, where they led Team USA to a 4-0 mark and a gold medal.
Forgive me for doubting these three LED TEAM USA TO A 4-0 MARK AND A GOLD MEDAL.

These three players combined for 5 goals and 6 assists for a total of 11 points.  Four other players had more points.

Compare the output in points of the three Stampede players to the top scorer who had 4 goals and 8 assists for a total of 12 points.

The second in line had 3 goals and 7 assists for a total of 10 points.

Two other players combined for 6 goals and 4 assists -- a total of 10 points.

In short, four other players totaled 13 goals, 19 assists for a total of 32 points!

To say they led the team is a bit of a stretch.

It is more accurate to say they contributed to the overall success of the team.

One of the three Stampede players did lead the team in one category.  During the course of one exhibition game and 4 tournament games he managed to spend a total of 28 minutes in the penalty box!  

I realize the Argus had to glorify to those who may not know anything about the World Junior A Challenge other than there were three players from the local team on the USA squad and a Gold Medal was won.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line Empty Re: Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:21 am

Get off of my lawn!

Laughing
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line Empty Re: Herd return to Arena, welcome back top line

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 am

Put down the hockey stick and back away. Nobody will get hurt. clown 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum