Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Jones - Victim of the Nth Degree

+4
Just Braying It
Skeptical
Dr. Evil
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dr. Jones - Victim of the Nth Degree - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Jones - Victim of the Nth Degree

Post  Skeptical Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote: Actually, I enjoy his complete and utter honesty and am 100% in agreement with his assessment of lying liberal scumbags.

Ever notice these lying liberal scumbags resort to personal attacks when incapable of commenting?

It's "dumb fuching liberals" that throw out those personal attacks, not "lying liberal scumbags".

WOW, right twice in the same day.  That must be a record for you?

A broken clock is also right twice a day so is it really a big deal?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jones - Victim of the Nth Degree - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Jones - Victim of the Nth Degree

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:00 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote: Actually, I enjoy his complete and utter honesty and am 100% in agreement with his assessment of lying liberal scumbags.

Ever notice these lying liberal scumbags resort to personal attacks when incapable of commenting?

It's "dumb fuching liberals" that throw out those personal attacks, not "lying liberal scumbags".

I suspect the irony of skeptical's post went right over their heads.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:48 am

Paquette wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

And yet it is so obvious.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Liberal wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

And yet it is so obvious.

It's not obvious to the oblivious.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Hey look -- another liberal circular firing squad.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Ever notice these lying liberal scumbags resort to personal attacks when incapable commenting?

scratch

Bothered by itchy dandruff problem?  Selsun Blue is still on the market.

Provided as a public service.

http://www.selsunblue.com/

Lame.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Rolling Eyes    What attack ?  I try to show empathy for Jammer's circumstances and to help Jammer & you accuse me of resorting to a personal attack ?

Quite the contrary.  I am concerned for Jammer's mental and psychological health.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Rolling Eyes    What attack ?  I try to show empathy for Jammer's circumstances and to help Jammer & you accuse me of resorting to a personal attack ?

Quite the contrary.  I am concerned for Jammer's mental and psychological health.

If you truly are concerned and want to help me, then go jump off a real high bridge.  You will be so disappointed to learn that you really fool nobody with your fake sincerity and liberal lies.   However, conservatives do understand the progressive liberal principle that you are trying to practice:  "Once liberals learn to fake sincerity, they have it made".
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:49 am

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

If you truly are concerned and want to help me, then go jump off a real high bridge.  You will be so disappointed to learn that you really fool nobody with your fake sincerity and liberal lies.   However, conservatives do understand the progressive liberal principle that you are trying to practice:  "Once liberals learn to fake sincerity, they have it made".

Oh Jammer I don't fake anything. I'm not that kind of girl.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2