Couples Golf Nights this summer

Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Calling all couples !  Looking for some good summer fun and companionship on the links ?

Lakeview Golf Course, Corsica, SD.  
Couples Golf Night - Fridays, June 13, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1

Draw each night for team competition.  Shotgun start at 6:00 p.m.  Bring a dish to share afterwards.   All couples welcome.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Calling all couples !  Looking for some good summer fun and companionship on the links ?

Lakeview Golf Course, Corsica, SD.  
Couples Golf Night - Fridays, June 13, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1

Draw each night for team competition.  Shotgun start at 6:00 p.m.  Bring a dish to share afterwards.   All couples welcome.

So with lesbians, do you get to tee off from the ladies tee box or do the butches have to tee off from the men's? And how does it work with the shortest drive? Usually with guys you have to hang your johnson out while driving out of the ladies box on the next hole. Just asking.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:30 am

Gomezz, these little boy games show a lack of reverence for the game of golf. Hanging your johnson ? eeewwww ?

All the ladies go off from the ladies tee.

You didn't ask about the boys but a little bonus information. All the guys both tops and bottoms have the option to tee from the regular tees or the championship flight of tees.  Some of those guys can really whack a ball.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:19 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Gomezz, these little boy games show a lack of reverence for the game of golf.  Hanging your johnson ?  eeewwww ?

All the ladies go off from the ladies tee.

You didn't ask about the boys but a little bonus information.  All the guys both tops and bottoms have the option to tee from the regular tees or the championship flight of tees.  Some of those guys can really whack a ball.

I bet they can.  lol! 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Gomezz perhaps if Mrs Adddams is a golfer you two could join us for one of these. Our groups will be meeting at a drinking establishment along SD Hwy 42 on the outskirts of Sioux Falls to form a rainbow caravan to some travel out for some of these evenings. You will be safe if Mrs Adddams travels along.  Most of the guys I know are looking for exclusive relationships with other men.  Men who are strictly gay not bi.  They have no interest in a straight dude like you.

What would you bring as the dish to share ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Gomezz perhaps if Mrs Adddams is a golfer you two could join us for one of these.  Our groups will be meeting at a drinking establishment along SD Hwy 42 on the outskirts of Sioux Falls to form a rainbow caravan to some travel out for some of these evenings.  You will be safe if Mrs Adddams travels along.  Most of the guys I know are looking for exclusive relationships with other men.  Men who are strictly gay not bi.  They have no interest in a straight dude like you.

What would you bring as the dish to share ?

A package of John Morrell foot long hot dogs.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Gomezz perhaps if Mrs Adddams is a golfer you two could join us for one of these.  Our groups will be meeting at a drinking establishment along SD Hwy 42 on the outskirts of Sioux Falls to form a rainbow caravan to some travel out for some of these evenings.  You will be safe if Mrs Adddams travels along.  Most of the guys I know are looking for exclusive relationships with other men.  Men who are strictly gay not bi.  They have no interest in a straight dude like you.

What would you bring as the dish to share ?

That would mean I'd have to retrieve them from the water hazard I "lost" them in when I tipped the golf cart. Ooops!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:07 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Gomezz perhaps if Mrs Adddams is a golfer you two could join us for one of these.  Our groups will be meeting at a drinking establishment along SD Hwy 42 on the outskirts of Sioux Falls to form a rainbow caravan to some travel out for some of these evenings.  You will be safe if Mrs Adddams travels along.  Most of the guys I know are looking for exclusive relationships with other men.  Men who are strictly gay not bi.  They have no interest in a straight dude like you.

What would you bring as the dish to share ?

A package of John Morrell foot long hot dogs.
No.  Girth trumps length.  Think salami.  Or my favorite toy, which is not edible nor a dish to share.   

bounce   bounce   bounce
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Calling all couples !  Looking for some good summer fun and companionship on the links ?

Lakeview Golf Course, Corsica, SD.  
Couples Golf Night - Fridays, June 13, 27, July 11, 18, 25, August 1

Draw each night for team competition.  Shotgun start at 6:00 p.m.  Bring a dish to share afterwards.   All couples welcome.

There have been some great evenings for summer fun on the links.  One more summer night remains on the schedule (Aug. 1).

I received contact to indicate that Liberal plans to attend tomorrow night.  Anyone else planning to come ? Gomezz ?

Liberal, do you still plan to bring your partner ?  And remember to bring the kolaches.  Liberal is bringing kolaches !!!  bounce    bounce    bounce
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Couples Golf Nights this summer Empty Re: Couples Golf Nights this summer

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum