A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival

Go down

A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival Empty A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:44 pm

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/hundreds-gather-for-sioux-falls-pride-festival/?id=166097

bounce 
If you missed it or want more pride festival activities the Black Hills Pride Festival is scheduled for July 11-13. bounce
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival Empty Re: A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:13 am

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly they are so proud of.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival Empty Re: A great day for Sioux Falls Pride Festival

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:15 am

I see where Wells Fargo is co-sponsoring this wonderful event.  I hope that everyone who does business with Wells Fargo will let them know what they think of this use of their money which they earned from YOU.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Jammer wrote:I see where Wells Fargo is co-sponsoring this wonderful event.  I hope that everyone who does business with Wells Fargo will let them know what they think of this use of their money which they earned from YOU.
Yes, but they also sponsor Christianity Pride Day, Heterosexual Pride Day, and Two-Parent Family Day and ....wait

Nevermind
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Missed it because all of my Yay Gay stuff was lost in the flood.  Suspect  I did notice the Wells Fargo pup tent when I drove by Mckennan Park yesterday. Nothing spells a fun Saturday like watching a drag queen wobble around in high heels. YAY GAYS!  Sleep 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Heard tell the gay crowd is forming their own navy and already ordered their first fairy boat.   cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Was there any monkey sex?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Was there any monkey sex?

Strange SL & L haven't attacked you for your question.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum