Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ

+9
Shortie's Ex
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Twinkies
Mr Nifty
nightlight88
Skeptical
Alleycat
Gomezz Adddams
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 4 Empty Re: U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Good SCOUTS know how to read typographical maps. Suspect

Is my autocorrect really that big a deal to you?

Only because leftites are on and on and on about how SMART they are and how they should tell us unwashed masses what is good for us.

Then when they get busted by 'autocorrect' its funny.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:11 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Only because leftites are on and on and on about how SMART they are and how they should tell us unwashed masses what is good for us.

Then when they get busted by 'autocorrect' its funny.

...lefties are on and on...

WTF does that mean?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Lighten up Norm. Just having a little fun with you. However I have to comment on your crappy phone with it's crappy autocorrect. No matter how badly I misspell either topographical/typographical, autocorrect always recognizes either as a correctly spelled word not substituting one for the other. Suspect  Also autocorrect has no trouble recognizing the acronym SCOTUS. In fact when I use all caps, autocorrect makes no suggestions at all on spelling SCOTUS or SCOUTS. It must be assuming that they are both acronyms. Suspect  So I call shenanigans on your claim.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Lighten up Norm. Just having a little fun with you. However I have to comment on your crappy phone with it's crappy autocorrect. No matter how badly I misspell either topographical/typographical, autocorrect always recognizes either as a correctly spelled word not substituting one for the other. Suspect  Also autocorrect has no trouble recognizing the acronym SCOTUS. In fact when I use all caps, autocorrect makes no suggestions at all on spelling SCOTUS or SCOUTS. It must be assuming that they are both acronyms. Suspect  So I call shenanigans on your claim.

Apparently your autocorrect is different than mine.  I actually use a function where I can drag my fingers across the keys instead of actually typing the words.  Maybe that is more the problem.  Either way, I really don't think it's that big a deal...

Unless you are someone looking for some cheap points because you are continually getting you ass handed to you. Suspect

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Apparently your autocorrect is different than mine.  I actually use a function where I can drag my fingers across the keys instead of actually typing the words.  Maybe that is more the problem.  Either way, I really don't think it's that big a deal...

Unless you are someone looking for some cheap points because you are continually getting you ass kicked.

There is another solution to your misspelling problem ... learn to spell.

HOOKED ON PHONICS might help.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Unless you are someone looking for some cheap points because you are continually getting you ass kicked.

Unless you are someone looking for some cheap points because you are continually getting you ass handed to you.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Unless you are someone looking for some cheap points because you are continually getting you ass handed to you.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 4 Attemp10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Is Sdkid a scoutmaster now?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:17 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Is Sdkid a scoutmaster now?

__________________________________________U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 4 2741089826
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4