Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SF Couple Scammed

2 posters

Go down

SF Couple Scammed Empty SF Couple Scammed

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:26 pm

I know a guy that got scammed out of over $150K. Very sad.  These people are professionals.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/couple-loses-22000-in-green-dot-scam/?id=170096

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

SF Couple Scammed Empty Re: SF Couple Scammed

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 pm

From the link:

"Police say it's never a good idea to carry on a conversation with a would-be scammer. After all, that's how the caller in this case learned the victim was married and was able to get more money from her."

I love talking to these clowns. clown I get them so twisted around by asking them to let me talk to their supervisors because they speak such crappy English, or by asking where they are really from and saying what a piece of crap East Indians are, or when they ask what operating system you use, I tell them Ubuntu (an open source Linux based OS). Had one guy get so pissed at me that he was telling me to "shut up, just shut up". cheers Try telling them you only pay in bit coins. Damn it's a scream. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:From the link:

"Police say it's never a good idea to carry on a conversation with a would-be scammer.  After all, that's how the caller in this case learned the victim was married and was able to get more money from her."

I love talking to these clowns. clown I get them so twisted around by asking them to let me talk to their supervisors because they speak such crappy English, or by asking where they are really from and saying what a piece of crap East Indians are, or when they ask what operating system you use, I tell them Ubuntu (an open source Linux based OS). Had one guy get so pissed at me that he was telling me to "shut up, just shut up". cheers Try telling them you only pay in bit coins. Damn it's a scream. affraid

The guy I know went looking for it. His wife died and he found this "chick" in a mail order bride ad. He hopped on a plane to Minneapolis once because she was coming and don't show up. She said she was kidnapped and her family paid $35K to get her back, and since it was his fault she was in the situation to begin with, and if he really loved her he would find a way to get the money. He did.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down