Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP Confusion

4 posters

Go down

GOP Confusion Empty GOP Confusion

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 pm

GOP Confusion Republ10

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

GOP Confusion Empty Re: GOP Confusion

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Liberals are just so darn clever...we need them!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals are just so darn clever...we need them!

That is very true.

Liberals are in great demand by research scientists for their experiments because Liberals will do what lab rats refuse to do!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 am

For a Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist, Mike Keefe fails miserably in his awareness of the Obama-Wright situation. The fact is many were outraged because Obama could sit through 20 years of listening to Wright's anti-white, anti-Jewish, anti-American rants. Obama is at best a nominal Christian practicing a fire insurance Christianity. Hell, even Wright recognized that stating that "church was not their thing" and intimating that for Obama, church was mostly a political decision especially in the politically connected Trinity church. Knowing that, I believe there is a credible case to be made that Obama is a crypto-muslim. Suspect

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:32 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:For a Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist, Mike Keefe fails miserably in his awareness of the Obama-Wright situation. The fact is many were outraged because Obama could sit through 20 years of listening to Wright's anti-white, anti-Jewish, anti-American rants. Obama is at best a nominal Christian practicing a fire insurance Christianity. Hell, even Wright recognized that stating that "church was not their thing" and intimating that for Obama, church was mostly a political decision especially in the politically connected Trinity church. Knowing that, I believe there is a credible case to be made that Obama is a crypto-muslim.  Suspect

Your evidence supporting Obama's questionable Christianity is most certainly worth consideration, but I wouldn't exactly call it rock hard. In fact it's maybe a little limp. How about your evidence on his association with the Muslim religion? A lack of evidence would imply a level of fake outrage in both that would quantify Mr. Keefe's illustration.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:58 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:For a Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist, Mike Keefe fails miserably in his awareness of the Obama-Wright situation. The fact is many were outraged because Obama could sit through 20 years of listening to Wright's anti-white, anti-Jewish, anti-American rants. Obama is at best a nominal Christian practicing a fire insurance Christianity. Hell, even Wright recognized that stating that "church was not their thing" and intimating that for Obama, church was mostly a political decision especially in the politically connected Trinity church. Knowing that, I believe there is a credible case to be made that Obama is a crypto-muslim.  Suspect

Your evidence supporting Obama's questionable Christianity is most certainly worth consideration, but I wouldn't exactly call it rock hard.  In fact it's maybe a little limp.  How about your evidence on his association with the Muslim religion?  A lack of evidence would imply a level of fake outrage in both that would quantify Mr. Keefe's illustration.

Can you think of a valid reason a true Christian would declare the Muslim call to prayer
one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.

I can't, but can understand a Muslim stating this.

Likewise I cannot think a Muslim would express deep praise for say,  Avia Maria or Amazing Grace but I can understand Christians expressing praise.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Your evidence supporting Obama's questionable Christianity is most certainly worth consideration, but I wouldn't exactly call it rock hard.  In fact it's maybe a little limp.  How about your evidence on his association with the Muslim religion?  A lack of evidence would imply a level of fake outrage in both that would quantify Mr. Keefe's illustration.

Can you think of a valid reason a true Christian would declare the Muslim call to prayer

Likewise I cannot think a Muslim would express deep praise for say,  Avia Maria or Amazing Grace but I can understand Christians expressing praise.

I think the "rosary chant" is a beautiful thing to listen to in a Catholic church, but I despise the Catholic church....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I think the "rosary chant" is a beautiful thing to listen to in a Catholic church, but I despise the Catholic church....

Are you a Muslim???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Are you a Muslim???

No, but I am also not Catholic. Nor will I ever be.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: No, but I am also not Catholic.  Nor will I ever be.

Want another chance to answer the question?

(You do understand you are supposed to tell why a Christian would say what Barack Obama has said about the Muslim call to prayer, don't you)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: No, but I am also not Catholic.  Nor will I ever be.

Want another chance to answer the question?

(You do understand you are supposed to tell why a Christian would say what Barack Obama has said about the Muslim call to prayer, don't you)

I guess I would like a third chance.  I thought you would have listened better the first two times.  The Catholic church is not my church.  I hate that church.  I don't follow it's teachings.  I do however find the "rosary chant" to be both inspiring and beautiful.  I still Greece no intention of following that church.  So Obama could say that what they are doing is beautiful without actually believing.

We put up a picture of Jesus on the wall of our city hall in hope that people will admire it's beauty and provoke thought, but are adamant that people who see it are not to be at all persuaded.  Can't Obama admire the beauty of the call to prayer and not be persuaded?

I am going to hope that the third time us the charm for you here...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:10 pm

One

trick

pony.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:One

trick

pony.

I know right? People can't seem to get it through their heads that Obama isn't a Muslim.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

trick

pony.

I know right?  People can't seem to get it through their heads that Obama isn't a Muslim.

Then why would he proclaim the Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset ????
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

trick

pony.

I know right?  People can't seem to get it through their heads that Obama isn't a Muslim.

Then why would he proclaim the Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset ????

Apparently the third time wasn't the charm?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

trick

pony.

The title of this thread should be the confusion of Dr. Jones !

Three times you have been asked why Barack Obama, who proclaims to be a Christian, would proclaim the Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset  and all you do is ramble about

And

and another projection of failure with this gem
I guess I would like a third chance.  I thought you would have listened better the first two times.  The Catholic church is not my church.  I hate that church.  I don't follow it's teachings.  I do however find the "rosary chant" to be both inspiring and beautiful.  I still Greece no intention of following that church.  So Obama could say that what they are doing is beautiful without actually believing.

We put up a picture of Jesus on the wall of our city hall in hope that people will admire it's beauty and provoke thought, but are adamant that people who see it are not to be at all persuaded.  Can't Obama admire the beauty of the call to prayer and not be persuaded?

I agree with Darth, you have a full blown case of liberalism that has completely melted your brain.

That is the only reason possible for you to fail to answer a very simple question.

I am sure the people in the white coats and that canvas shirt with the wrap around sleeves will take good care of you so you will not harm yourself or others.

Have a good day.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

trick

pony.

The title of this thread should be the confusion of Dr. Jones !

Three times you have been asked why Barack Obama, who proclaims to be a Christian, would proclaim the Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset  and all you do is ramble about

And

and another projection of failure with this gem

I agree with Darth, you have a full blown case of liberalism that has completely melted your brain.

That is the only reason possible for you to fail to answer a very simple question.

I am sure the people in the white coats and that canvas shirt with the wrap around sleeves will take good care of you so you will not harm yourself or others.

Have a good day.

I don't know how I missed this....

Apparently it is a sound that he finds enjoyable? Just a hunch.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down