You got to be kidding

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Jammer wrote:
Yes, a progressive liberal is the most disgusting thing on earth - PERIOD.
Being a regressive conservative really isn't any better. You shouldn't be so bitter, go out and enjoy the sun today.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:26 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Yes, a progressive liberal is the most disgusting thing on earth - PERIOD.
Being a regressive conservative really isn't any better. You shouldn't be so bitter, go out and enjoy the sun today.

And you can go to hell you evil slut.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
And you can go to hell you evil slut.
LOL.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Jammer wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Yes, a progressive liberal is the most disgusting thing on earth - PERIOD.
Being a regressive conservative really isn't any better. You shouldn't be so bitter, go out and enjoy the sun today.

And you can go to hell you evil slut.

You should send her to Las Vegas since that's such a shitty place which would be more appropriate for liberals (including myself)

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Yes, a progressive liberal is the most disgusting thing on earth - PERIOD.
Being a regressive conservative really isn't any better. You shouldn't be so bitter, go out and enjoy the sun today.

And you can go to hell you evil slut.

You should send her to Las Vegas since that's such a shitty place which would be more appropriate for liberals (including myself)
I'll take a vacation in Las Vegas, I have family there. Smile
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Yes, a progressive liberal is the most disgusting thing on earth - PERIOD.
Being a regressive conservative really isn't any better. You shouldn't be so bitter, go out and enjoy the sun today.

And you can go to hell you evil slut.

You should send her to Las Vegas since that's such a shitty place which would be more appropriate for liberals (including myself)
I'll take a vacation in Las Vegas, I have family there. Smile

I used to have family there until they closed the nuclear testing grounds. Moved his butt to Los Alamos. Sante Fe is a way hipper town than overrated Vegas although it's getting overrun with illegals. I guess Vegas is too.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:14 pm

The contagion spreads. Actually St Paul has been battling chaos in their schools for 5 years with $3M in consulting fees because they refuse to discipline their students who act out in class. Just like over the river in Minneapolis.

The district also shifted its thinking on discipline, influenced by data that showed black kids being suspended at alarming rates. Such punishment would now come as a last resort. Instead, disruptive or destructive students would essentially receive a 20-minute timeout, receive counseling by a "behavioral coach," then return to class when they calmed down.

And

"It's still just as crazy, with kids slamming doors and yelling and not listening to any teachers, running up and down the halls," says one Battle Creek Elementary teacher. "We had two behavior aides who come to the room if there's an issue or if a kid's left the class. They try to calm the kids down, and then they just put them right back in class after 5-10 minutes. It's not working. You know how kids are. If one gets away with it, then they're all gonna do it"

Read it and weep:
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2015/05/a_racial_equity_policy_summons_chaos_in_the_st_paul_schools.php

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding - Page 3 Empty Re: You got to be kidding

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum