Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world

2 posters

Go down

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world Empty Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 am

Testing out flickr......

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world 8404922813
Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world 8404932757
Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world Photostream
Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world Photostream

Apparently I have issues.....should have 4 pics here.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world Empty Re: Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 am

Another test....
Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world 8404938101_8e53f6167a_h

OK, think I'm getting it....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world Empty Re: Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 am

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world 8404932757_a4cd3e77a5_b
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 am

Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world 8404922813_a7282602ab_b
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:Some pics from one of my favorite places in the world 8404932757_a4cd3e77a5_b

Looks like the photographer is trapped in a mountain bowl. Beautiful country but looks very difficult to survive there. Yosemite or Yellowstone?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Looks like the photographer is trapped in a mountain bowl. Beautiful country but looks very difficult to survive there. Yosemite or Yellowstone?

Neither. Further north.

I could survive there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Neither. Further north.

I could survive there.

That is some rugged country unless the Holiday Inn is right behind you while taking the shot. Real pretty country though.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Neither. Further north.

I could survive there.

That is some rugged country unless the Holiday Inn is right behind you while taking the shot. Real pretty country though.

Glacier National Park

One of the days up there, I hiked about 8 miles. I enjoyed it immensely. I could see myself retiring in that area of the country. Some people want to where it's warm, but I think I would rather spend my time in the mountains some where.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down