Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe not out of this world on JSI ?

5 posters

Go down

Maybe not out of this world on JSI ? Empty Maybe not out of this world on JSI ?

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:11 pm

One sick extended family unit in Las Vegas:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1684318/las-vegas-sex-ring-raid-man-and-two-wives-arrested-on-incest-and-bestiality-charges/

Any bets that this guy's name is found on the rolls of registered Republican men in Clark Co., NV. ?

... at least it was the family dog & not a monkey as I suspect is the case with a couple of posters to this forum.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Maybe not out of this world on JSI ? Empty Re: Maybe not out of this world on JSI ?

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:One sick extended family unit in Las Vegas:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1684318/las-vegas-sex-ring-raid-man-and-two-wives-arrested-on-incest-and-bestiality-charges/

Any bets that this guy's name is found on the rolls of registered Republican men in Clark Co., NV. ?

... at least it was the family dog & not a monkey as I suspect is the case with a couple of posters to this forum.

You liberals are so judgmental and not accepting other people's lifestyles. Rolling Eyes
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Maybe not out of this world on JSI ? Empty Re: Maybe not out of this world on JSI ?

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:26 pm

I would have guessed that you would be first to approve of this sort of sex trafficking.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:28 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:I would have guessed that you would be first to approve of this sort of sex trafficking.

You are back, did you lose your job cleaning bathrooms at McDs?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

You liberals are so judgmental and not accepting other people's lifestyles. Rolling Eyes

Why is Shortie's Lover so full of hate? Why does she care what goes on in other people's bedrooms?

How does it effect her?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:13 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:I would have guessed that you would be first to approve of this sort of sex trafficking.

You need to get current with the economic status, wealth, success of the birds which are feathered like me.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Bladerunner suggests knowledge that all of these events occurred in the bedroom ... including the dog. Do you know this for certain ? Or is the standard MO for the middle-aged, bald, white, overweight Repub male ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

You need to get current with the economic status, wealth, success of the birds which are feathered like me.

Why in the name of everything that is good, would I spend one minute of time looking up the economic status of que-ers and lezbos?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

The fact that you enjoy YouTube videos of monkeys having sex is disturbing, but that's still on the right side of the freedom line that I support (barely).

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

The fact that you enjoy YouTube videos of monkeys having sex is disturbing, but that's still on the right side of the freedom line that I support (barely).

I have seen more posts about monkey sex by you than I ever saw from Darth.

Maybe you are a latent monkeyblaster besides boinking Weenar on a consistent basis?

Come out of the closet man.
D
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:16 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Why in the name of everything that is good, would I spend one minute of time looking up the economic status of que-ers and lezbos?

And yet you actively engage your mind to extend your sexual stereotype to create a perception of MY economic standing.  Speculating that I am a former member of the custodial crew @ McD's.  L O f'in L.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down