Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daily Show Destroys Atheist Group Empty Re: Daily Show Destroys Atheist Group

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:03 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Personally I would rather keep my Christianity at a more personal level and separate from my dining experience. I certainly wouldn't whore it out for a silly sales gimmick.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:36 pm

The notion of prayer has now been watered down to the point of getting a 15% discount for doing so. How pathetic. Even sadder, we as Christians don't even realize how diluted our religion has become.

Up next, Subway gift cards for everyone who reads a bible verse!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:40 am

Liberal wrote:The notion of prayer has now been watered down to the point of getting a 15% discount for doing so. How pathetic. Even sadder, we as Christians don't even realize how diluted our religion has become.

"Our" religion ?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:47 am

And the best part is that the atheist group was destroyed by an atheist.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:The notion of prayer has now been watered down to the point of getting a 15% discount for doing so. How pathetic. Even sadder, we as Christians don't even realize how diluted our religion has become.

"Our" religion ?

Yes. Religion is a noun. Our is a possessive pronoun. Any more questions?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:42 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

Since you said "our" , what religion are you affiliated with?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:32 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

He eluded to his affiliated religion earlier when he said "we as Christians don't even realize how diluted our religion has become."

But his actions point to something else. This is not unlike Barack Obama's actions betraying his claim to be a Christian.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

He eluded to his affiliated religion earlier when he said "we as Christians don't even realize how diluted our religion has become."

But his actions point to something else. This is not unlike Barack Obama's actions betraying his claim to be a Christian.

I wonder what Jesus would think of your resentment towards Obama?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:10 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

I wonder what Jesus would think about Obama's support for abortion?

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Abortion is the ultimate hindering....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:09 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

This may be old but is still appropriate in the subject of  abortion, "Everybody who supports abortion has already been born."
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:53 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

Oh, I think killing kids half way around the world just to get some oil is just as bad as abortion.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

This may be old but is still appropriate in the subject of  abortion, "Everybody who supports abortion has already been born."

That reminds me of an old saying "everyone who supports killing people for oil hasn't been killed by someone for oil.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Liberal wrote:
Oh, I think killing kids half way around the world just to get some oil is just as bad as abortion.

So why do you support a president who orders drone attacks that kill children?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/23/obama-drone-program-anniversary_n_4654825.html

In Pakistan alone, TBIJ estimates, between 416 and 951 civilians, including 168 to 200 children, have been killed.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:30 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/23/obama-drone-program-anniversary_n_4654825.html

In Pakistan alone, TBIJ estimates, between 416 and 951 civilians, including 168 to 200 children, have been killed.

Well that's just horrible. But if you want to see something really bad, look up how many children were killed for oil on the previous President's watch. Remember "all life is sacred" or something like that.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Well that's just horrible. But if you want to see something really bad, look up how many children were killed for oil on the previous President's watch. Remember "all life is sacred" or something like that.

So it's horrible, but yet you still support him. Sounds like you have some praying to do. Maybe your version of the Christian God understands you.

Mine doesn't.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:38 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

So it's horrible, but yet you still support him. Sounds like you have some praying to do. Maybe your version of the Christian God understands you.

Mine doesn't.

And you support Bush whose child killing resume makes Charles Manson look like Darren Wilson.

An yes, God does understand me. It's only confusing to the un-enlightened.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Mine doesn't.

And you support Bush whose child killing resume makes Charles Manson look like Darren Wilson.

Where did I say I support Bush?

Those that consider themselves "enlightened" are self-righteous. They think they are righteous on their own merit.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Mine doesn't.

Those that consider themselves "enlightened" are self-righteous. They think they are righteous on their own merit.

I'm not a big fan of the Bush either. Always better off shaven.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

"Our" religion ?

Keep up with the moronic, unintelligent posts...they are like precious gifts from God...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Mine doesn't.

Enlightenment means free from pain. You can't be enlightened when you hate someone because they're black.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:32 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Mine doesn't.

Enlightenment means free from pain. You can't be enlightened when you hate someone because they're black.

Nor can you be "enlightened" if you hate the tea party, successful people, W, right to lifers, traditional marriage supporters, Palin, Bachmann, Rubio, Cruz, Republicans in general.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:41 am

Liberal wrote:
Enlightenment means free from pain.

LOL. Are you serious?

So Jesus was not enlightened?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down