Pete Rose Hall of Fame

Go down

Pete Rose Hall of Fame Empty Pete Rose Hall of Fame

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:23 am

C'mon MLB

Put Rose in the Hall of Fame, he deserves it more than some others already in there.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Pete Rose Hall of Fame Empty Re: Pete Rose Hall of Fame

Post  Just Braying It on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 am

nightlight88 wrote:C'mon MLB

Put Rose in the Hall of Fame, he deserves it more than some others already in there.

I don't think he should get in. Not because of the gambling, but because of the lying. Had he been honest from the start, I'd be all for it. I hate liars worse than thieves.

But I gotta admit, he was/is one of my favorite players.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Liberal wrote:

I don't think he should get in. Not because of the gambling, but because of the lying. Had he been honest from the start, I'd be all for it. I hate liars worse than thieves.

Point well taken.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Liberal wrote:

You are a pure hypocrite. Obama is probably the biggest liar walking the face of the earth and you have consistently supported him and his illegitimate policies.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:57 pm

I tend to agree with you.  This is not the Hall of Fame for angels, if it was Ty Cobb would not be in it.  This is about being the best at the sport and recognizing the players for their performance and accomplishments.

I think it is hard to argue that Pete Rose was not one of the best ever and he certainly played hard unlike many players today.  

If his transgressions had occurred during his playing time and also included things like performance enhancing drugs, then there would be a valid reason to keep him out.  I say ENOUGH of this liberal "political correctness" that is plaguing the country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum