Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot

5 posters

Go down

Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot Empty Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun May 24, 2015 11:34 pm

A Canadian jeweler agrees to custom make wedding rings for a pair of lesbians. However upon finding out that the jeweler didn't support gay marriage they asked for a refund.

"So, a Canadian Christian jeweler custom-made a pair of engagement rings for a lesbian couple, Nicole White and Pam Renouf, at their request. Later, when they found out that the jeweler personally opposes same-sex marriage, they went to pieces and demanded their money back."

"The couple now believes the rings they ordered will have been tainted by having been fashioned by jeweler Esau Jardon’s hands, given what impure thoughts he holds in his mind."

Read it here: WTF?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot Empty Re: Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot

Post  Jammer Mon May 25, 2015 12:00 am

I wonder what the resident jackoff will think about this one.  Let me guess, he will be outraged.  And then he will be fraught with disappointment when every conservative doesn’t rush to his side to express similar outrage and condemn the conservative for tainting this glorious event for the two perverts.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot Empty Re: Even if I Ask You to, Don’t Cater My Wedding, You Bigot

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 am

Why isn't this in the world news section?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 am

Liberal wrote:Why isn't this in the world news section?

Because it happened in Canada - dumbass!!!!!
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 am

I really thought it belonged in the "Damned if you do; damned it you don't" thread but alas nothing to be found. I'd even have settled for a "WTF? Suspect Suspect Suspect " thread but noooooooo.

Washington Times put it under "Faith and Family"

Huffpo puts it under "Gay Voices"

The Mordor Times put it under "Lifestyle"
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon May 25, 2015 4:23 am

They weren't refused service so they have no case.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon May 25, 2015 4:24 am

Jammer wrote:

Because it happened in Canada - dumbass!!!!!

scratch

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon May 25, 2015 8:49 am

I hope the jeweler sues them for breach of contract. We need to get this settled, the sooner the better.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down