Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-A Warmers

4 posters

Go down

D-A Warmers Empty D-A Warmers

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 am

Remember back when::::::

By June 2015, NYC will be under water!!!!!!!!!! Heaven help us.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2015/06/12/flashback-abcs-08-prediction-nyc-under-water-climate-change-june#
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

D-A Warmers Empty Re: D-A Warmers

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

I just read that. I really like newsbusters.

I also ran across this video of the author on the book The deliberate corruption of climate science

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 pm

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:58 pm

The environutcakes were so sure they could get the populace to buy their BS that they put their personal reps on the line for it. Even AlGore was stupid enough to buy it. Fortunately we dodged a bullet when AlGore lost the election can you imagine what would have happened it her had been elected? My grandkids bought it hook line and sinker. I've since asked what they think now. No real response other than how much worse it would be if a Rep were in the WH. I know they aren't stupid, they have masters degrees in sciences and are RNs etc. Gotta be the brainwashing recieved in the public schools.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Clicker wrote:

The environutcakes were so sure they could get the populace to buy their BS that they put their personal reps on the line for it.  Even AlGore was stupid enough to buy it.  Fortunately we dodged a bullet when AlGore lost the election can you imagine what would have happened it her had been elected?  My grandkids bought it hook line and sinker.  I've since asked what they think now.  No real response other than how much worse it would be if a Rep were in the WH.  I know they aren't stupid, they have masters degrees in sciences and are RNs etc.  Gotta be the brainwashing recieved in the public schools.

The Youtes are indoctrinated day in and day out their entire lives. We really can't expect them to change their thinking on something that has been drilled as fact into their heads year after year. The indoctrination of the children is the left's greatest threat for advancing their agenda.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum