Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Selling Body Parts???

+5
Jammer
Skeptical
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
9 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? Empty Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/15/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts.html

I found this article placed in the wrong area.  You gotta give it to FOX, they never disappoint.  First off, nobody says anything about selling body parts.  Period.  This is an outright fabrication to rally the troops on the right and slander a very respectable organization in the process.  Secondly, organ donation weather it be for direct transplant or research is extremely crucial to our overall well-being.

I couldn't be prouder of PP.  This was a three year sting operation.  And this POS, conveniently pieced together without any sort of context, snippet of a two hour conversation was all they could come up with.  Hats off to those folks for running a tight ship and the wonderful work that they do.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Who's Selling Body Parts??? Empty Re: Who's Selling Body Parts???

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:02 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/15/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts.html

I found this article placed in the wrong area.  You gotta give it to FOX, they never disappoint.  First off, nobody says anything about selling body parts.  Period.  This is an outright fabrication to rally the troops on the right and slander a very respectable organization in the process.  Secondly, organ donation weather it be for direct transplant or research is extremely crucial to our overall well-being.

I couldn't be prouder of PP.  This was a three year sting operation.  And this POS, conveniently pieced together without any sort of context, part of a two hour conversation was all they could come up with.  Hats off to those folks for running a tight ship and the wonderful work that they do.

Spoken like the good Commie you are. Alexandra Kollentai would be so proud of you.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/15/shock-video-planned-parenthood-sells-dead-baby-body-parts.html

I couldn't be prouder of PP.  This was a three year sting operation.  And this POS, conveniently pieced together without any sort of context, part of a two hour conversation was all they could come up with.  Hats off to those folks for running a tight ship and the wonderful work that they do.

Spoken like the good Commie you are. Alexandra Kollentai would be so proud of you.

I see our community BullDyke has weighed in with her usual tripe. Anything coherent to say on the subject?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I see our community BullDyke has weighed in with her usual tripe.  Anything coherent to say on the subject?

Community bulldyke????

Surly you know that Sodomite Central, also known as Great Plains Voices, closed several months ago.

Are you still on crack cocaine or have early symptoms of dementia?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Just because the PP rep says,
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Hell, we all know from basic health class that the heart, lung, and liver aren't body parts.

Isn't that right Jonsey ??

Last edited by Skeptical on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:35 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I see our community BullDyke has weighed in with her usual tripe.  Anything coherent to say on the subject?

Community bulldyke????

Surly you know that Sodomite Central, also known as Great Plains Voices, closed several months ago.

Are you still on crack cocaine or have early symptoms of dementia?

Haven't you read it here .... Dr Jones, like his/her/its hero OBAMA, hates America!!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:Just because the PP rep says,
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Hell, we all know from basic health class that heart, lung, and liver aren't body parts.

WTF are you talking about?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Hell, we all know from basic health class that heart, lung, and liver aren't body parts.

PA, AH !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.

Do you think that is what Jonesy uses all his/her/its welfare bucks buying.

anyway he/she/it is senile because forgot he/she/it said this on another topic.

Dr. Jones wrote:  
I'm sorry, where was the part where she said they were selling harvested organs?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.

Dr. Jones wrote:  
I'm sorry, where was the part where she said they were selling harvested organs?

Ummm... OK.... Where does it say that they are selling harvested organs?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm

It does no good to argue with a liberal as you will never change their mind on anything.  They are closed minded idiots blinded by their evil ideology.  As a result, it is a complete waste of time and energy not to mention keystrokes.

Also, conservatives need to understand evil and how it works.  These assholes are all the same.  Not only will they never change their mind about anything but they will also manipulate good people like you.  The very first thing you can always count on is that the evil liberal will try to control the narrative.  While that doesn’t change much for the combatants, any “innocent bystanders” are often unduly influenced.  Granted there are probably no “innocent bystanders” who frequent this forum, however you do need to be mindful how these liberals will try to play you.

Consider just the example of this particular discussion.  The “playing field” started out as “the liberal sin” playing field.  Well no devious liberal is going to want to go to battle on that playing field, so they immediately hijack the narrative and move to the field called “bias in the media” where at the highest level you are no longer arguing about the sins of planned parenthood but the bias at Fox News.

When evil people like jackoff jones wants to argue with you on his “home field”, I suggest that you leave jackoff jones alone to do best what he does alone.  And for those willing to argue with the devil, please at least don’t let the devil control the narrative on you.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.

Dr. Jones wrote:  

Ummm... OK....   Where does it say that they are selling harvested organs?

Ummm... OK....  I didn't hear about the heart, lungs, or livers were being saved for personal hobby collection, did you?

Tell us oh learned one as to why that female butcher would go through so much effort to not damage organs as she says,
"We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact"

Why go through all that precaution to not harm them if they are not to be sold???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.

Dr. Jones wrote:  

Ummm... OK....  I didn't hear about the heart, lungs, or livers were being saved for personal hobby collection, did you?

Tell us oh learned one as to why that female butcher would go through so much effort to not damage organs as she says,
"We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact"

Why go through all that precaution to not harm them if they are not to be sold???

Where does it say that they were being sold?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.

Dr. Jones wrote:  

You raise the terms "moron" and "idiot" to levels I never thought possible.

Have anyone with half a brain read this to you:

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/colorado-state-university-caught-buying-aborted-baby-body-parts-for-research/
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Yup, crack cocaine.

Dr. Jones wrote:  

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/colorado-state-university-caught-buying-aborted-baby-body-parts-for-research/

What did CSU pay for the specimens?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/colorado-state-university-caught-buying-aborted-baby-body-parts-for-research/[/quote]

Ol Jonesy must have completetly ignored this in the original story.
It purportedly shows a Planned Parenthood executive sipping a glass of wine in a Los Angeles restaurant while casually explaining how they sell body parts from aborted babies

or else he/she/it/brain dead liberal would not have persisted in asking such assinine questions as:

"I'm sorry, where was the part where she said they were selling harvested organs?"

OR

"Where does it say that they were being sold?"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: What did CSU pay for the specimens?

Have somebody with half a brain read you the article.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/15/colorado-state-university-caught-buying-aborted-baby-body-parts-for-research/[/quote]
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: What did CSU pay for the specimens?

Have somebody with half a brain read you the article.

[/quote]

Yes, I see the article. Now what did they pay?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Ahem... You retards searching for an adult to read the article to you?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:  You raise the terms "moron" and "idiot" to levels I never thought possible.

Hey Darth, I reckon Jonesy hasn't found a fellow liberal with half a brain and readings skills to read the article to him/her/it.

Shame, because he/she/it will miss the part about Colorado State University buying 9 specimens (paying an average per specimen) and also bought two body parts, including an aborted baby’s liver.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:  You raise the terms "moron" and "idiot" to levels I never thought possible.

Hey Darth, I reckon Jonesy hasn't found a fellow liberal with half a brain and readings skills to read the article to him/her/it.

Shame, because he/she/it will miss the part about Colorado State University buying 9 specimens (paying an average per specimen) and also bought two body parts, including an aborted baby’s liver.

Ummm....No.  That's not what it says at all.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Would you care to take another stab at it? Or just admit that you are a buffoon?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Hot damn, you can read after all !

Then you know the answer and don't need to be told.

Hooray, Hooray.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Hot damn, you can read after all !

Then you know the answer and don't need to be told.

Hooray, Hooray.

Nice try.  You're not going to weasel your way out that easily.  What did they pay?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next