New version of Doritos

Go down

New version of Doritos Empty New version of Doritos

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:05 pm

I know you boys will be anxious to get some, so please know the following:

https://www.yahoo.com/food/taste-the-rainbow-doritos-to-launch-pride-129278336241.html

bounce       bounce       bounce       bounce
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

New version of Doritos Empty Re: New version of Doritos

Post  Skeptical on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Probably will be a flash in the pan!

There was another product quite a few years ago that was to show support for the homosexual gang in the way of a cold cereal.  Not sure if it ever actually got produced or even made it to the grocery store shelves  If it got made it must not have been around very long.

With a slogan like .."QUEERIOS, They don't go "Snap, Crackle, or Pop' they just lay there and eat each other" it is obvious why they didn't last.

(I doubt if the Rice Krispies, Cheerios, Wheaties, or Shredded Wheat folks would have been impressed.)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 pm

If that is true...I will never buy another Doritos product in my life. They can have the qweers support them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:If that is true...I will never buy another Doritos product in my life. They can have the qweers
support them.

Aw gee whiz, where in tarnation is your compassion for those who choose to be attracted to the same gender in hopes of being a member of the group nature prefers for the continuation of the human species??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Crikers, $10+ for a crumby 6oz of corn chips that'll turn your poop green? Suspect I'll pass. Besides I'm feeling a tad short of cash after snagging a couple of 4 packs of Founders Breakfast Stout, a quart of Laird's Applejack and 1.5 lbs of my favorite coffee beans on vacation. Oh and let's not forget about the dozen or so used books I found.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Crikers, $10+ for a crumby 6oz of corn chips that'll turn your poop green?  Suspect  I'll pass. Besides I'm feeling a tad short of cash after snagging a couple of 4 packs of Founders Breakfast Stout, a quart of Laird's Applejack and 1.5 lbs of my favorite coffee beans on vacation. Oh and let's not forget about the dozen or so used books I found.

Oh c'mon Gomezz, don't be a stick in the mud.   Wink

... and you forgot purple and blue.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:57 pm

If they are supposed to celebrate being a qweer...shouldn't they be brown?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Crikers, $10+ for a crumby 6oz of corn chips that'll turn your poop green?  Suspect  I'll pass. Besides I'm feeling a tad short of cash after snagging a couple of 4 packs of Founders Breakfast Stout, a quart of Laird's Applejack and 1.5 lbs of my favorite coffee beans on vacation. Oh and let's not forget about the dozen or so used books I found.

Alright, I found this color chart for turds:

Red: If your poop is glowing red or magenta you may have eaten beets, Franken Berry®️ cereal, Flamin’ Hot®️ Cheetos®️, or other foods high in red food coloring like JELL-O®️ and Froot Loops™️.

Dark Brown: Very dark brown poop is an indication that you’re not getting enough vegetables in your daily diet.
Green: Lots of green vegetables can turn your poop green. But, it also might indicate that you have too much sugar in your diet. In addition, red wine could possibly give your poop a greenish hue.

Yellow: If you eat too many peaches your poop might look light yellow.

Black: A variety of foods and drinks can turn your poop black including Guinness beer, Pepto-Bismol™️ (bismuth subsalicylate), blueberries, licorice, and food such as Black Pudding made from animal blood. In addition, supplements containing zinc or vanadyl sulfate may result in very dark bowel movements.

Blue: Obviously foods made with blue food coloring like cupcakes with blue icing can turn your poop blue. But, so can grape soda and blue velvet cake.

Orange: Some veggies can turn stools orange like kale, collards, cilantro, spinach, turnip greens, carrots, sweet potatoes, and orange winter squash. Foods with orange food coloring can also cause orange poop.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Seagulls don't eat anything white yet their poop is white...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Seagulls don't eat anything white yet their poop is white...

Birds don't pee. The nitrogen in their waste turns it white. Look for the New and Improved, Nitrogen Enriched Doritos™️ affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Red: If your poop is glowing red or magenta you may have eaten beets, Franken Berry®️ cereal, Flamin’ Hot®️ Cheetos®️, or other foods high in red food coloring like JELL-O®️ and Froot Loops™️.

Dark Brown: Very dark brown poop is an indication that you’re not getting enough vegetables in your daily diet.
Green: Lots of green vegetables can turn your poop green. But, it also might indicate that you have too much sugar in your diet. In addition, red wine could possibly give your poop a greenish hue.

Black: A variety of foods and drinks can turn your poop black including Guinness beer, Pepto-Bismol™️ (bismuth subsalicylate), blueberries, licorice, and food such as Black Pudding made from animal blood. In addition, supplements containing zinc or vanadyl sulfate may result in very dark bowel movements.

Blue: Obviously foods made with blue food coloring like cupcakes with blue icing can turn your poop blue. But, so can grape soda and blue velvet cake.

Orange: Some veggies can turn stools orange like kale, collards, cilantro, spinach, turnip greens, carrots, sweet potatoes, and orange winter squash. Foods with orange food coloring can also cause orange poop.

Oh Gomezz it is not like you to post something like this the result of your prodigous googling skills and to not offer proper attribution.  Or was this from the graduate studies of one your children ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Oh Gomezz it is not like you to post something like this the result of your prodigous googling skills and to not offer proper attribution.  Or was this from the graduate studies of one your children ?

Seriously? Proper attribution for a turd color chart? Hay Zeus, might as well bring on the Plagiarist Police. Sleep Perhaps you should figure out how to use ™️ after Doritos clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:50 am

TBH Gomezz I did recieve a PM from someone from Frito Lay mentioning omission of that trademark thingey.  Something about cease and desist, then asked for some random bank info in order that they could pay me for promotional mention of the product.

There must be some pretty important people scanning posts on JSI !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Oh Gomezz, just for you.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2466312/burger-kings-halloween-whopper-with-black-bun-will-turn-your-poop-green/
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

New version of Doritos Empty Color of poop

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:04 am

BTW, I hope you boys aren't fixated on the color of your poop such that you feel you need to share the details.

I have seen internet forums where people offer daily updates about their poop. TMI, for me.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:50 am

In other news Biscuits and Grazy Lays are amazing!
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Twinkies wrote:In other news Biscuits and Grazy Lays are amazing!

That they are. As an added bonus they are kosher for breakfast.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Twinkies wrote:In other news Biscuits and Grazy Lays are amazing!

They suck. I love biscuits and gravy but these taste nothing like the real thing. Actually they all suck except for the truffle fries which I would rate tolerable at best. Way overpriced for a chip.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum