Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

+4
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Shortie's Ex
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] Empty Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:54 am

Edit:  Thread title changed to include the event.

Last edited by Shortie's Ex on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] Empty Re: Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:53 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] Empty Re: Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:41 am

What are you referring to?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:01 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:04 am

BladeRunner wrote:What are you referring to?
Not to worry.  It is not the End Times.  A very festive time.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:52 am

January 6th is the 12th Night of Christmas (The 12 Days of Christmas) also known as the Epiphany. The Feast of the Epiphany celebrates the visit of the three kings to the Christ Child and is usually the kickoff for Mardi Gras celebrations.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:January 6th is the 12th Night of Christmas (The 12 Days of Christmas) also known as the Epiphany.  The Feast of the Epiphany celebrates the visit of the three kings to the Christ Child and is usually the kickoff for Mardi Gras celebrations.

WRONG - I think it is referring to its final sex change operation.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:24 am

I don't know what you are referring to,  but I'm always up for a party.  I'll bring Twinkies.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I don't know what you are referring to,  but I'm always up for a party.  I'll bring Twinkies.

Given your "proud sodomizer" siggy, I would have thought 'ham flower' would be more your style, unless twinkies is ham flower.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:January 6th is the 12th Night of Christmas (The 12 Days of Christmas) also known as the Epiphany.  The Feast of the Epiphany celebrates the visit of the three kings to the Christ Child and is usually the kickoff for Mardi Gras celebrations.

Oh Gomezz a good guess but I am still in count-down mode on Jan 6.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:What are you referring to?

Not to worry.  It is not the End Times.  A very festive time.

And this is not that Al Gore count-down that I heard about today.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:

Ahhh crap. Then how about Orthodox Christmas in the Gregorian Calendar? January 7th.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Ahhh crap. Then how about Orthodox Christmas in the Gregorian Calendar? January 7th.

Oh Gomezz that is not what I had in mind but I could say go ahead and celebrate.  Won't Mrs Adddams be surprised with the Chrismas present ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:13 am

Warm birthday greetings to Twnkies !     bounce   bounce   bounce
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Warm birthday greetings to Twnkies !     bounce   bounce   bounce

I prefer the Epiphany kick off to Mardi Gras
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:05 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Warm birthday greetings to Twnkies !     bounce   bounce   bounce

Can a gal earn some beads at this kick off ? (in which case I could be persuaded to agree with you   Wink ).  Or are the beads reserved for Mardi Gras ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:09 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Can a gal earn some beads at this kick off ? (in which case I could be persuaded to agree with you   Wink ).  Or are the beads reserved for Mardi Gras ?

Catholics might be giving away rosaries.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Happy Birthday to Twinkies !!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:

Happy Birthday to Twinkies !!

Hope he gets a nice warm penis up his rectum for his birthday.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] 3218178747 Wow.  From you, this birthday greeting exudes fondness and warmth.  Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] 3218178747
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] 3218178747  Wow.  From you, this birthday greeting exudes fondness and warmth.  Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] 3218178747

Hmmmm, I thought he was wishing the best for what que-ers's desire.

Oh well.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Why don't you ever hear gays bragging about how big the dick was up their ass the night before? Could it be the know they are perverts of nature and are ashamed of their perversion? Just curious...march in parades, constantly tell everyone its completely normal and then never talk about the stinking dirty deed itself. Come on Kweers...come all the way out of the closet and tell us what we are missing!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Why don't you ever hear gays bragging about how big the dick was up their ass the night before? Could it be the know they are perverts of nature and are ashamed of their perversion? Just curious...march in parades, constantly tell everyone its completely normal and then never talk about the stinking dirty deed itself. Come on Kweers...come all the way out of the closet and tell us what we are missing!

You want to hear stories about gay sex? Not female/female, but only stories about male/male sex? Your infatuation with this subject is kinda creepy.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next