Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide

4 posters

Go down

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide Empty Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide

Post  Skeptical Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Let's take a look at their life:

- No Christmas, No Santa Claus
- No Easter, No Easter Bunny or goodies
- No television
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel shiste
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well, it's not like it could get much worse on earth
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide Empty Re: Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 pm

And no ham. No freakin' ham.

And you gotta shake with your left hand 'cause your damn right hand is fouled from wiping your azz without the benefit of Charmin™️.   affraid

And crikers what's the real deal with the 72 virgins in Paradise? Sounds awfully ephemeral to me. Damn I hope Paradise is more than screwing your way through 72 virgins and hearing them whine and cry. The chorus from Meat Loaf's "Paradise By the Dashboard Light" comes to mind:

Stop right there
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further

Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy
For the rest of my life?
Will you take me away
And will you make me your wife?

Do you love me?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy
For the rest of my life?
Will you take me away
And will you make me your wife?

I gotta know right now
Before we go any further
Do you love me?

Listening to that 72 times sounds like Hell.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide Empty Re: Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 pm

You do know that the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause aren't real, right? And pretty much all religions say the same thing about things being better after death (aka heaven).

Oh and the Christian religion teaches that sex is for procreation, not pleasure. That thought itself would make any man crazy.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Ham sucks, by the way. That's the worst part of the pig.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:You do know that the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause aren't real, right? And pretty much all religions say the same thing about things being better after death (aka heaven).

Oh and the Christian religion teaches that sex is for procreation, not pleasure. That thought itself would make any man crazy.

Just keep up your Godless, sinful, and self absorbed lifestyle...your reward/sentence will come following your death. Mock Christians and their moral values because you lack any, our salvation does not depend on what you think but rather what Jesus Christ our savior did for his people.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:You do know that the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause aren't real, right? And pretty much all religions say the same thing about things being better after death (aka heaven).

Just keep up your Godless, sinful, and self absorbed lifestyle...your reward/sentence will come following your death. Mock Christians and their moral values because you lack any, our salvation does not depend on what you think but rather what Jesus Christ our savior did for his people.

Have you ever had sex for pleasure, not procreation? Do you comcern yourself with money and other worldly possessions?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Have you ever had sex for pleasure, not procreation? Do you comcern yourself with money and other worldly possessions?

Yes, but with the opposite sex and not some hairy mans anus. Never said normal sex was only for procreation...children are gifts from God. No, I don't overly concern myself with worldly possessions and money. You should really get right with our Lord and Savior before it is too late.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Yes, but with the opposite sex and not some hairy mans anus. Never said normal sex was only for procreation...children are gifts from God. No, I don't overly concern myself with worldly possessions and money. You should really get right with our Lord and Savior before it is too late.

Regarding sex, dust off your Bible an open it up to Matthew 5. Maybe it's you who should be worried.

Regarding money, so it doesn't bother you one bit when people receive welfare (perhaps like a free phone from Obama)?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down