Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Could Have Been Ron Volesky

2 posters

Go down

It Could Have Been Ron Volesky Empty It Could Have Been Ron Volesky

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Yikes! The Drinking Liberally crowd, Democrats in SF who meet weekly to hoist a few, has a blog that I read occasionally. Their comment on the news that Jay Williams  Suspect  is the sacrificial lamb chosen by the SDDP to run against John Thune so as to not be embarrassed like they were in 2010 when they failed to field a candidate at all is, well, hardly encouraging:

"But, before you look surprised and ask yourself who Jay Williams is, remind yourself that it could have been Ron Volesky. There is ennui, and then there is deep ennui. Jay Williams may even represent progress."

Ouch!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

It Could Have Been Ron Volesky Empty Re: It Could Have Been Ron Volesky

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:32 am

I personally know him as his boys played soccer and were the same ages as my children. The man is a complete unhinged lunatic and would embarrass himself and family on a weekly basis during the soccer matches. I guess he might be more sane than Charles Manson but that is the level we are talking about. It is hilarious he is the modern face of the democrat party. Can't wait for the campaign trail as he is more unhinged than Trump. This is going to be epic!!!! cheers
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum