Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Victory for the Pervs

+3
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
nightlight88
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Victory for the Pervs - Page 2 Empty Re: A Victory for the Pervs

Post  Clicker Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:51 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

I raised my daughters to not live in fear.

Children should not be raised to not live in fear.  Their environment should reflect a place where fear is not generated intrinsically. At present the "stranger danger" idea is drilled into most of the kids out there by their parents and even in their classrooms. Our society is now becoming a "see something say something" siege mentality ruled camp. There is no such thing as raising kids to have no fear. Well, unless they're all carrying, that is.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Children should not be raised to not live in fear.  Their environment should reflect a place where fear is not generated intrinsically.  At present the "stranger danger" idea is drilled into most of the kids out there by their parents and even in their classrooms.  Our society is now becoming a "see something say something" siege mentality ruled camp.  There is no such thing as raising kids to have no fear.  Well, unless they're all carrying, that is.

There is a difference between living in fear and being aware.

Living in fear causes one to live in mom and dads basement for years. LOL
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:24 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Children should not be raised to not live in fear.  Their environment should reflect a place where fear is not generated intrinsically.  At present the "stranger danger" idea is drilled into most of the kids out there by their parents and even in their classrooms.  Our society is now becoming a "see something say something" siege mentality ruled camp.  There is no such thing as raising kids to have no fear.  Well, unless they're all carrying, that is.

Living in fear causes one to live in mom and dads basement for years.  LOL

Are you referring to living in the type of fear that would drive someone to sleep with a gun under their pillow or carry one everywhere they go?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Are you referring to living in the type of fear that would drive someone to sleep with a gun under their pillow or carry one everywhere they go?

I've done that, not because I was in fear, I did it as a response to a threat. There's a big difference, fear can be an incapacitating emotion, I've never been incapacitated by any emotion, let alone fear.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

You mean like policemen?  I am sure in today's society they have a modicum of fear on a daily basis.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

You mean like policemen?  I am sure in today's society they have a modicum of fear on a daily basis.

No I mean people that raise their kids in a militarised zone...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Both of those activities represent the opposite of fear...the represent readiness. You see if someone breaks into my home or attempts to do harm to me or my family...they die. It is really that simple and I don't feel fearful in the least.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Both of those activities represent the opposite of fear...the represent readiness. You see if someone breaks into my home or attempts to do harm to me or my family...they die. It is really that simple and I don't feel fearful in the least.

Readiness for what? What are you afraid of?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Clicker wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Readiness for what?  What are you afraid of?

Being ready does not mean being afraid.

Do you lock your car while at the Empire Mall?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2