Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror attacks in Brussels

+5
Dr. Evil
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Terror attacks in Brussels Empty Terror attacks in Brussels

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:25 am

The peace loving Muslims are at it again.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Terror attacks in Brussels Empty Re: Terror attacks in Brussels

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:
The peace loving Muslims are at it again.

I think mayhap that the "JV Team" was seeded a tad low by "Che" Obama in his March brackets.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Just keep them Muslim lovin Dems in office and we'll catch up with the rest of the world.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Religion of Pieces...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:00 pm

Meanwhile "Che" Obama says not to worry and learns to tango just to disrespect those Moooslims terrorists. That's showing 'em Che.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:26 pm

French authorities canceled all tango lessons for the police and captured a high level terrorist, foiling a terrorist attack in an advanced stage of planning. Good thing our own "Che" O wasn't involved as it might have fcuked up ol' 2 Left Feet's routine, handing a victory to the Moooslim terrorists.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/2nd-suspect-now-sought-brussels-subway-bombing/story?id=37891812
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:24 pm

And rightfully so. When have you seen a time in history where backlash didn't happen without negative result?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Clicker wrote:

And rightfully so.  When have you seen a time in history where backlash didn't happen without negative result?
Did you watch the video?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:51 pm

It's more than one bad apple, especially in Brussels. The Muslim neighborhoods are essentially "no go zones" for non-Muslims and the "good" Muslims certainly aren't policing their own neighborhoods by informing on the known radicals. Good article on the lack of assimilation of Muslims in Belgium.

http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2009/09/brussels-ghettos-of-brussels.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:06 pm

The rewards of multiculturalism.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:22 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

It's more than one bad apple, especially in Brussels. The Muslim neighborhoods are essentially "no go zones" for non-Muslims and the "good" Muslims certainly aren't policing their own neighborhoods by informing on the known radicals. Good article on the lack of assimilation of Muslims in Belgium.

There undoubtedly are pockets of hostile Muslims in Brussels and around the world. However I think someone needs to explain to you the difference between what would actually be a news 'article' and this conservative blog.  I realize that because you watch Faux Snooze the line between the two is pretty blurry, but please try to focus on learning the difference.  KTHXBYE.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:44 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

There undoubtedly are pockets of hostile Muslims in Brussels and around the world. However I think someone needs to explain to you the difference between what would actually be a news 'article' and this conservative blog.  I realize that because you watch Faux Snooze the line between the two is pretty blurry, but please try to focus on learning the difference.  KTHXBYE.

I see your problem. You're over overtaxing your two brain cells.

And who said "news article"? Not me Fcukstik. When I want you to put words in my mouth, I'll fire off a flare.

Oh and by the way I hardly watch Fox especially after my fantasy girl Kiran Chetry left in '07. Now I watch Liz McDonald on Fox Business segments on Saturday. Great legs and nerdy glasses. Yow!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And who said "news article"? Not me Fcukstik. When I want you to put words in my mouth, I'll fire off a flare.

Oh and by the way I hardly watch Fox especially after my fantasy girl Kiran Chetry left in '07. Now I watch Liz McDonald on Fox Business segments on Saturday. Great legs and nerdy glasses. Yow!
Notice I only quoted the 'article' part.  Not putting words in anyone's mouth.  Merely pointing out the difference, in case there was any confusion.  Sometimes there seems to be.

Sure is good to hear that she's got nice legs.   Prolly wouldn't be able to do her job with cankles...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Notice I only quoted the 'article' part.  Not putting words in anyone's mouth.  Merely pointing out the difference, in case there was any confusion.  Sometimes there seems to be.

Sure is good to hear that she's got nice legs.   Prolly wouldn't be able to do her job with cankles...

WTF does that mean? You imply by your crappy wording that what I posted was a news article (when it clearly wasn't) and that I don't know the difference between the two, hence your dumbazz tirade on your "Oh-Aren't-I-Clever" with the "Faux News" trope. And now you do the Thornton Two Step and walk it back.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:50 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

WTF does that mean? You imply by your crappy wording that what I posted was a news article (when it clearly wasn't) and that I don't know the difference between the two, hence your dumbazz tirade on your "Oh-Aren't-I-Clever" with the "Faux News" trope. And now you do the Thornton Two Step and walk it back.

Good, as long as we agree that the blog you refrenced to support your opinion was merely political tripe and not actually rooted in verifiable fact, we are both on the same page.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Good, as long as we agree that the blog you refrenced to support your opinion was merely political tripe and not actually rooted in verifiable fact, we are both on the same page.

I didn't say that at all.  Again you are putting words in my mouth. Did you see a flare? You must have mistaken your fart lighting for a flare. You know, if you'd would get your head out of your azz, you'd find that your incoherent arguments and crappy reasoning would might improve.

The fact remains, significant (not pockets) Mooslim no-go zones exist in Europe, in particular Britain, Belgium and France. Only the multiculturists and politically correct freaks continue to deny it. And many of the "good" and "peaceful" Mooslims that live there are doing nothing to stem the tide of terrorists that their neighborhoods are breeding. They aren't reporting them to the authorities making them complicit in the terrorists activities. If they want to live in the West, then they will need to live by Western law and constructs or go back to their idyllic homelands in the Mideast, Africa or Asia.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I didn't say that at all.  Again you are putting words in my mouth. Did you see a flare? You must have mistaken your fart lighting for a flare. You know, if you'd would get your head out of your azz, you'd find that your incoherent arguments and crappy reasoning would might improve.

The fact remains, significant (not pockets) Mooslim no-go zones exist in Europe, in particular Britain, Belgium and France. Only the multiculturists and politically correct freaks continue to deny it. And many of the "good" and "peaceful" Mooslims that live there are doing nothing to stem the tide of terrorists that their neighborhoods are breeding. They aren't reporting them to the authorities making them complicit in the terrorists activities. If they want to live in the West, then they will need to live by Western law and constructs or go back to their idyllic homelands in the Mideast, Africa or Asia.
Basically you're saying that we can't agree?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Have you ever been to Europe?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? So because I haven't been to Europe, I can't speak about the situation there? I haven't been to Texas either, so I guess I don't know anything about BBQ or chili. On the other hand, according to your crappy reasoning, since I have been to Florida I guess I can speak about crappy old Jewish drivers. How about Mexico? I've been there so I guess that makes me an expert about undocumented emigration and El Chapo. I've been in a boat in International waters so does that make me eligible for a Citizen of the World Badge? WooHoo!. Dumbazz.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? So because I haven't been to Europe, I can't speak about the situation there? I haven't been to Texas either, so I guess I don't know anything about BBQ or chili. On the other hand, according to your crappy reasoning, since I have been to Florida I guess I can speak about crappy old Jewish drivers. How about Mexico? I've been there so I guess that makes me an expert about undocumented emigration and El Chapo. I've been in a boat in International waters so does that make me eligible for a Citizen of the World Badge? WooHoo!. Dumbazz.
This reminds me of an old Mark Twain quote.

Last edited by Ham Flower? on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Also, you shouldn't get yourself so worked up. Especially with your heart troubles.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

That's actually a pretty standard litmus test for Garfield.  If  you haven't been somewhere you're not allowed to comment on what goes on there.  Just ask him.   I'm sure he'll tell you all about it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Also, you shouldn't get yourself so worked up. Especially with your heart troubles.

My cardiologist said my heart is just fine, thank you very much. However considering the amount of fat between your ears you really should have your carotid artery check out before you stroke. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:12 pm

I've been to Europe.  Germany to be exact.  I never had any run-ins with any Muslims, but I did have an eye opening experience none the less.  For the first time in my life I understood what it was like to have brainless retards treat you like a second rate human being.  In all honesty I would have to agree with them about the necessity of our continued occupation in their country,  but there was still no call for the way some treated us there.  

I was with some friends one night at a strip joint in Munich.  The owner started harassing us the minute we walked in.  There wasn't more than 6-8 customers in the place and we were drinking pretty hard while dancers were coming around regularly to give lap dances and talk.  Long story short, we were spending good money.  The owner came over and said we had to buy private dances or get the hell out.  It was ridiculous.  I whipped out a $100 bill US and gave it to the one girl.   He was pissed.  I had my fun though.  

There were other stories too.  We got raped on a bill at a different bar another night.  There were 4 guys from another base who got jumped at an ATM one night. 

After experiencing that type of blind hatred for 10 days, I can't imagine living that way.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next