Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror attacks in Brussels

+5
Dr. Evil
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Terror attacks in Brussels - Page 4 Empty Re: Terror attacks in Brussels

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 am

Ham Flower? wrote:Apparently they don't teach what the phrase "year in and year out" means at the University of Chicago!

Do you mean what the oil companies are going through right now? Is that good enough example for you and the rest of the University of Phoenix alumni?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:43 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:Apparently they don't teach what the phrase "year in and year out" means at the University of Chicago!

Do you mean what the oil companies are going through right now? Is that good enough example for you and the rest of the University of Phoenix alumni?
According to your definition of "year in and year out" I can just pick any three year period I want.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:51 am

Speaking of malnutrition and living on your knees, the United States and Cuba have similar malnutrition rates, US - .58 v Cuba - .23. The typical Cuban diet consists of mostly pork, chicken, beans and rice. Except for some root vegetables, vegetables are non-existent. And the Cubans get 20% of their daily energy needs from sugar. affraid But we are a universe apart on human rights. Where in a Cuba people stand in line for toilet paper and soap. Where homosexuals are routinely thrown in prison along with writers, artists and political protestors. Where Cubans daily risk their lives to escape their hell-hole worker's paradise. But I guess if your belly is full of beans and rice nothing else really matters underneath your rock.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:05 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

According to your definition of "year in and year out" I can just pick any three year period I want.

I see the problem. You and Fcukstik's sub-standard understanding of the English language defines "windfall" differently than the accepted definition. From Investopedia:

"Huge profits that occur unexpectedly due to fortuitous circumstances. Such profits are generally well above historical norms and may occur due to several factors - such as a price spike or supply shortage"

Windfalls don't happen "year in, year out". They are unexpected, temporary and out of the normal. So yes, when speaking of windfalls, one should be looking at outlying time periods.

You didn't so well at U of P did you? Well at least you still have your rock.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"I believe that people who receive windfall profits year in and year out by supplying essentials that have no real competition, such as healthcare and oil need to be held accountable to the American people or the government should be able to offer a cheaper alternative if it's possible. "

Bwahahaha. Of course you're only in favor of that when it's somebody else's ox being gored. I'm sure you felt different with your windfall profits from the sky high crop prices of 2011-2013.

I encourage you to connect the dots.  

The guy who wrote: I don't agree with growth of public ownership of industries.  

Is the same dumbass who wrote:I believe in single payer healthcare.  

And just happens to have also wrote: I don't want the government in the marketplace.   However in matters where private industry needs to be put in its place, as in the healthcare industry, I make exceptions.  

The dumbass who just keeps giving also wrote: I believe that people who receive windfall profits year in and year out by supplying essentials that have no real competition, such as healthcare and oil need to be held accountable to the American people or the government should be able to offer a cheaper alternative if it's possible.  

I don't agree with growth of public ownership of industries  

AND INSISTS THAT HE MEANT IT.  

In my opinion, this cretin is a pathological liar who thinks he can say whatever he wants and the slow minded people he is preaching to will believe EVERYYHING he says.  I personally do not think a cretin with this pattern of behavior warrants any attention from good Americans unless it is to tar and feather his dumbass.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Who's getting tarred and feathered again?   I'm confused.  scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Speaking of malnutrition and living on your knees, the United States and Cuba have similar malnutrition rates, US - .58 v Cuba - .23. The typical Cuban diet consists of mostly pork, chicken, beans and rice. Except for some root vegetables, vegetables are non-existent. And the Cubans get 20% of their daily energy needs from sugar. affraid  But we are a universe apart on human rights. Where in a Cuba people stand in line for toilet paper and soap. Where homosexuals are routinely thrown in prison along with writers, artists and political protestors. Where Cubans daily risk their lives to escape their hell-hole worker's paradise. But I guess if your belly is full of beans and rice nothing else really matters underneath your rock.

The nutrition problem in the US is not getting enough to eat.

Terror attacks in Brussels - Page 4 Img9_bg

I wonder how many Cubans would agree that the nutrition rates in Cuba are about the same as the United States?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/cubans-food-struggle-rations-consuming-obsession

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/topstories/2008-10-10-531851747_x.htm
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I see the problem. You and Fcukstik's sub-standard understanding of the English language defines "windfall" differently than the accepted definition. From Investopedia:

"Huge profits that occur unexpectedly due to fortuitous circumstances. Such profits are generally well above historical norms and may occur due to several factors - such as a price spike or supply shortage"

Windfalls don't happen "year in, year out". They are unexpected, temporary and out of the normal. So yes, when speaking of windfalls, one should be looking at outlying time periods.

Aaahhh yes.  You got me.   I bow down to the king of hair splitting and master of meaningless word antics.  Kind of reminds me of when I tell my dad im going to run for parts and he spouts back "It'd be faster if you drove!!!'  Old people are a hoot.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 pm

"I encourage you to connect the dots."

The problem with connecting Farmer Fcukstik's dots is you just end up with a Rorschach inkblot.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Aaahhh yes.  You got me.   I bow down to the king of hair splitting and master of meaningless word antics.  Kind of reminds me of when I tell my dad im going to run for parts and he spouts back "It'd be faster if you drove!!!'  Old people are a hoot.

Oh fcukin' boohoo. Tripped up by your own incoherent reasoning you shift the blame to me for demonstrating you didn't have a clue as to what "windfall" meant. That's a good Liberal, when caught, deflect and shift the blame. I guess I should pity you since you can't help yourself. It's in your DNA. Go back and finish middle school.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Oh fcukin' boohoo. Tripped up by your own incoherent reasoning you shift the blame to me for demonstrating you didn't have a clue as to what "windfall" meant. That's a good Liberal, when caught, deflect and shift the blame. I guess I should pity you since you can't help yourself. It's in your DNA. Go back and finish middle school.
I would characterize it as less clueless and more don't give a shiit.  Is shiit ok to use in this context?? You'll have to let me know.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:26 am

Here's another good example.  When we got in the auto industry during the meltdown back in '08 that was perfectly acceptable to me.   However when ChemChina, which is owned by the Chinese government, bought Syngenta, that was unacceptable to me.  Hopefully that's not hypocritical or too much for anyone to wrap their head around.  Hopefully my spelling and punctuation are acceptable as well.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:38 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Here's another good example.  When we got in the auto industry during the meltdown back in '08 that was perfectly acceptable to me.   However when ChemChina, which is owned by the Chinese government, bought Syngenta, that was unacceptable to me.  Hopefully that's not hypocritical or too much for anyone to wrap their head around.  Hopefully my spelling and punctuation are acceptable as well.

Interesting how you aren't bothered by our democratic government investing public money into a private company but you are bothered by a communist government purchasing a Swiss company,
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:01 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Here's another good example.  When we got in the auto industry during the meltdown back in '08 that was perfectly acceptable to me.   However when ChemChina, which is owned by the Chinese government, bought Syngenta, that was unacceptable to me.  Hopefully that's not hypocritical or too much for anyone to wrap their head around.  Hopefully my spelling and punctuation are acceptable as well.

Interesting how you aren't bothered by our democratic government investing public money into a private company but you are bothered by a communist government purchasing a Swiss company,
Really.  What would you say is the most interesting?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu May 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Terror attacks in Brussels - Page 4 Qmeme_1462457404061_445
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu May 05, 2016 10:01 pm

It looks like the Brits are getting ready to not only water the tree, but also to fertilize it.

LONDON MAY ELECT ITS FIRST MUSLIM MAYOR    

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/03/london-may-be-about-to-elect-its-first-muslim-mayor-so-what/

One would think that we would be smart enough to learn from the many MISTAKES of the Europeans rather than trying to be LIKE THEM.  These asshole liberals and their stupid principles and policies are beyond ridiculous.  And after the next terrorist attack in London we will hear the Brits saying, "Who could have ever seen that coming"?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu May 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Jammer wrote:It looks like the Brits are getting ready to not only water the tree, but also to fertilize it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/03/london-may-be-about-to-elect-its-first-muslim-mayor-so-what/

One would think that we would be smart enough to learn from the many MISTAKES of the Europeans rather than trying to be LIKE THEM.  These asshole liberals and their stupid principles and policies are beyond ridiculous.  And after the next terrorist attack in London we will hear the Brits saying, "Who could have ever seen that coming"?
What would be the issue with that?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri May 06, 2016 11:16 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:It looks like the Brits are getting ready to not only water the tree, but also to fertilize it.

And in the U.S. I think Minneapolis will elect a Muslim for mayor soon, too.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri May 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Have you won the big lottery?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Won't that be a wonderful thing? Just think if he or she is also a transgender, homo sexual, that openly practices sodomy with children...brighter days ahead!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri May 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Won't that be a wonderful thing? Just think if he or she is also a transgender, homo sexual, that openly practices sodomy with children...brighter days ahead!

Anyone who has travelled in Spain understands that the Muslims have been trying to invade Europe and the WESTERN WORLD since 711.  They hate Christians and the western culture.  They will do anything to destroy it.  And now thanks to DUMBASS LIBERALS, they have one more tool at their disposal - THE BALLOT BOX.  

It would appear to me that if we are to defeat Islamic terrorism, we first must destroy liberalism.  People need to understand that the progressive socialist liberals are supporters of Islamic terrorism.  By the way, the tree hugging bitch who lives down the street denies that.  So don't be surprised to hear the liberal jackasses on here also falsely deny it.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat May 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat May 07, 2016 5:24 pm

And not a single one of them worth a damn.  A bunch of athletes and entertainment losers.  Get back to us when you find a REAL American.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat May 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Jammer wrote:
And not a single one of them worth a damn.  A bunch of athletes and entertainment losers.  Get back to us when you find a REAL American.
WTF is wrong with those people?   Terror attacks in Brussels - Page 4 3584648792 Terror attacks in Brussels - Page 4 3584648792 Terror attacks in Brussels - Page 4 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat May 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:A few people you may have not realized were Muslim:

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-9-famous-americans-are-all-muslim-2014-10

Meh. Sufism is rejected by many of the Sunni and Shiites as a perverted form of Islam. Kind of muslim-ish. Any black rapper is most likely a quasi-follower of the Nation of Islam, which is in itself a different beast than other branches of Islam and has a radically messed up ideology. Leader Louis Farrakhan is a racist, anti-semitic with links to Scientology.

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Sat May 07, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next