Leak Keeps Getting Bigger

Go down

Leak Keeps Getting Bigger  Empty Leak Keeps Getting Bigger

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:53 pm

I was going to throw the BS flag on the initial report of a couple hundred gallons being leaked, but I bit my tongue.  I guess I shouldn't have. 

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/transcanada-16-800-gallons-of-oil-leaked-in-south-dakota

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Leak Keeps Getting Bigger  Empty Re: Leak Keeps Getting Bigger

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:31 am

Dr. Jones wrote:I was going to throw the BS flag on the initial report of a couple hundred gallons being leaked, but I bit my tongue.  I guess I shouldn't have. 

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/transcanada-16-800-gallons-of-oil-leaked-in-south-dakota

Miniscule compared to how much oil Obama let leak out of the Gulf of Mexico pipe.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:32 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I was going to throw the BS flag on the initial report of a couple hundred gallons being leaked, but I bit my tongue.  I guess I shouldn't have. 

Miniscule compared to how much oil Obama let leak out of the Gulf of Mexico pipe.
Obama was working on that rig?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:36 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Obama was working on that rig?

Nope, he avoided working on the rig to stop the leak.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Has anyone else noticed the constant thread of commonality that runs thru every progressive liberal policy or program?  The dumbass liberal that started this thread had an obvious intent with his stupid ass statement that I think most people picked up on.  However, conservatives really need to study what this jackass is trying to advocate and notice the common theme it has with every action a progressive liberal takes.

This entire thread is nothing but a progressive liberal willing to destroy the possible in search of the not possible.

Progressive liberals are evil cretins that must be eradicated from our society if we are to survive.  Unless we stop them, they will destroy our country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Mr Jammer what is "the possible" which is destroyed in this tread ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Mr Jammer what is "the possible" which is destroyed in this tread ?

You have got to be kidding me?  Is that a trick question or do you expect me to believe that you don’t see the obvious?  If it was a sincere attempt to learn what you don’t know, I will answer.  However, if it is just another silly progressive liberal game you can forget it.  I don’t have time for the crap that Jackoff Jones tries to pull on this forum.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum