I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Have known for some time but have been in an announcement lockdown by my daughter. 20 weeks and counting. Got to see the latest ultrasound photos which are truly amazing. In 3-D and can see the baby sucking on it's arm, it's face, eyes, lips, nose. Amazing detail. I remember this daughter's ultrasound which looked like a grey cloud. She's starting to feel the "butterflies" of movement. So who says life can't be defined at 20 weeks?

Yes, she's married and living with the father. And both are working.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 28, 2016 6:07 am

What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Just Braying It on Sat May 28, 2016 6:41 am

Before we go any further,  I have to ask: Is she married, does she live with the father and are either of them employed?

Just kidding, bud. Congrats, hope all are happy and healthy!


Last edited by Just Braying It on Sat May 28, 2016 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Just Braying It on Sat May 28, 2016 6:45 am

Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 28, 2016 8:55 am

Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

Is this a do as I say not as I do moment?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat May 28, 2016 9:58 am

Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
We had one kid and one on the way when we got married.  Both are near the top of their class, what's your point? 

(Sorry I had to go there)

Congrats Gomezz.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  BladeRunner on Sat May 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Congrats!
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat May 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh Gomezz this is wonderful news.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Skeptical on Sat May 28, 2016 11:22 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Have known for some time but have been in an announcement lockdown by my daughter. 20 weeks and counting. Got to see the latest ultrasound photos which are truly amazing. In 3-D and can see the baby sucking on it's arm, it's face, eyes, lips, nose. Amazing detail. I remember this daughter's ultrasound which looked like a grey cloud. She's starting to feel the "butterflies" of movement. So who says life can't be defined at 20 weeks?

Yes, she's married and living with the father. And both are working.

Congratulations, not your first grandchild to spoil is it?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Jammer on Sun May 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political  

Well that means you should not be on this section at all as there is no fun when communists want to fundamentally transform this great country into a third world socialist cesspool.  Hit the road JACKASS.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Jammer on Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
We had one kid and one on the way when we got married.  Both are near the top of their class, what's your point? 


Well that sounds like two more enlightened elitist liberals that taxpayers will have to provide for with subsidies, forgiveness of their student loans, welfare payments, EBT cards, EITC credits, free healthcare and of course the Obamaphone of their choice.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:46 am

Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

Exactly JBI !  Gomezz shares exciting news of a lifetime with us, his friends at Just Braying It and the usual couple of individuals cannot restrain themselves from dragging Gomezz's news into the ditch of political ideology.   Mad
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:53 am

Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

BTW nice touch with the new moniker. Mr Jammer's and Darth's contributions to this thread really lend credence to your suggestion that this forum be referenced as "Just Braying It".
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

Exactly JBI !  Gomezz shares exciting news of a lifetime with us, his friends at Just Braying It and the usual couple of individuals cannot restrain themselves from dragging Gomezz's news into the ditch of political ideology.   Mad

Don't jump all over Darth for only commenting on my post where I mentioned life could be defined at 20 weeks which Fcukstik™️ Farmer had declared was scientifically impossible. I was also giving my daughter and her husband a compliment by stating that they had waited to start their family after getting married and both had jobs. According to the Gospel of Obama, his idyllic woman Julia didn't need to get married before having kids. There, now I've really politicized it for you and Puckernutte™️. clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

Exactly JBI !  Gomezz shares exciting news of a lifetime with us, his friends at Just Braying It and the usual couple of individuals cannot restrain themselves from dragging Gomezz's news into the ditch of political ideology.   Mad

Don't jump all over Darth for only commenting on my post where I mentioned life could be defined at 20 weeks which Fcukstik™️ Farmer had declared was scientifically impossible. I was also giving my daughter and her husband a compliment by stating that they had waited to start their family after getting married and both had jobs. According to the Gospel of Obama, his idyllic woman Julia didn't need to get married before having kids. There, now I've really politicized it for you and Puckernutte™️. clown

Where did Obama say that? And again, what's wrong with having kids before your married? Do you have data that suggests that children with otherwise similar backgrounds are better off having been born to married parents?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:What????

Developing baby not clump of cells...

Pregnancy to term...

Loving two parent (male & female) married parents...

Both work...

This isn't the Obama dream I have been sold. (Sorry had to go there)

Congrats to mom, dad, grandpa and grandma!
Note the title of this section: Fun Stuff - Not Political

Exactly JBI !  Gomezz shares exciting news of a lifetime with us, his friends at Just Braying It and the usual couple of individuals cannot restrain themselves from dragging Gomezz's news into the ditch of political ideology.   Mad

Don't jump all over Darth for only commenting on my post where I mentioned life could be defined at 20 weeks which Fcukstik™️ Farmer had declared was scientifically impossible. I was also giving my daughter and her husband a compliment by stating that they had waited to start their family after getting married and both had jobs. According to the Gospel of Obama, his idyllic woman Julia didn't need to get married before having kids. There, now I've really politicized it for you and Puckernutte™️. clown

Where did Obama say that?  And again,  what's wrong with having kids before your married?  Do you have data that suggests that children with otherwise similar backgrounds are better off having been born to married parents?

You don't remember Obama's interactive web slideshow as you follow the fictional Julia from age 3-67 and where Julia lives through all the important stages of life: education, work, motherhood and retirement? Then we learn how she will be helped by all of the sundry Obama policies and how she would be hosed by Romney policies. But interestingly one milestone missing is marriage. Oh what the hell, marriage is only for gays these days.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:37 pm

"what's wrong with having kids before your married? Do you have data that suggests that children with otherwise similar backgrounds are better off having been born to married parents?"

Some researchers identify out-of-wedlock births as the chief cause for the increasing stratification and inequality of American life, the first step that casts children into an ever more rigid caste system. Studies have found that children born to single mothers are vastly more likely to be poor, have behavioral and psychological problems, drop out of high school, and themselves go on to have out-of-wedlock children.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_best_policy/2008/03/_and_baby_makes_two.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"what's wrong with having kids before your married?  Do you have data that suggests that children with otherwise similar backgrounds are better off having been born to married parents?"

Some researchers identify out-of-wedlock births as the chief cause for the increasing stratification and inequality of American life, the first step that casts children into an ever more rigid caste system. Studies have found that children born to single mothers are vastly more likely to be poor, have behavioral and psychological problems, drop out of high school, and themselves go on to have out-of-wedlock children.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_best_policy/2008/03/_and_baby_makes_two.html

Not seeing much data there. U sure u grabbed the right link?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh Gomezz why are you politicizing your grandbaby already?  You are so much better than this.  This is not who you are.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:12 pm

On an interesting side note, teen pregnancy is at an all time low.

Fewer U.S. teens are giving birth, CDC finds
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/health/teen-birth-rates/

Must be part of that Gospel of Obama.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:"what's wrong with having kids before your married?  Do you have data that suggests that children with otherwise similar backgrounds are better off having been born to married parents?"

Some researchers identify out-of-wedlock births as the chief cause for the increasing stratification and inequality of American life, the first step that casts children into an ever more rigid caste system. Studies have found that children born to single mothers are vastly more likely to be poor, have behavioral and psychological problems, drop out of high school, and themselves go on to have out-of-wedlock children.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_best_policy/2008/03/_and_baby_makes_two.html

Not seeing much data there.  U sure u grabbed the right link?

Jeebus, I was even using an article by a crummy Liberal site that I thought your head of stuffin' could comprehend. Set the bar low and you still bitch up a storm.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:43 pm

I have a granddaughter as of 12:02 today. Had to use the Julius Caesar method. Mom and baby doing fine.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I have a granddaughter as of 12:02 today. Had to use the Julius Caesar method. Mom and baby doing fine.

Congratulations...your life and theirs are going to change for the better.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:I have a granddaughter as of 12:02 today. Had to use the Julius Caesar method. Mom and baby doing fine.

Congratulations...your life and theirs are going to change for the better.

She inhaled some meconium so she is in the NIC unit until they get her lungs cleared. Got to rub her back and she gripped my finger. 10# 6oz / 22". affraid It was like looking at a 3 month old baby. Full head of hair. Very chubby.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:10 am

Oh Gomezz this is wonderful news.  Thank you sharing this update.

And I agree with Darth.  The lives of all, including your grand-daughter, are going to change for the better.  Your grand-daughter has been born into a wonderful family and into a world which is very enlightened and full of promise for her.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa Empty Re: I'm Gonna Be a Grandpa

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum