Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN FREE ZONES

+2
Jammer
nightlight88
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GUN FREE ZONES Empty GUN FREE ZONES

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:47 pm

An amazing thing happened. There was a shooting on UCLA campus. UCLA as well as other schools are "GUN FREE ZONES"

How could this be? How can there be a shooting in a gun free zone????????

Aren't stupid liberals saying gun free zones are the answer to shootings?????

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

GUN FREE ZONES Empty Re: GUN FREE ZONES

Post  Jammer Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:20 pm

nightlight88 wrote:An amazing thing happened.  There was a shooting on UCLA campus. UCLA as well as other schools are "GUN FREE ZONES"

How could this be?   How can there be a shooting in a gun free zone????????

Aren't stupid liberals saying gun free zones are the answer to shootings?????

Just think how safe we will all be when these MORONS make the entire country a "gun free zone".

It is time to hit the streets.  Tell you friends and neighbors just how evil these cretins are and INFORM them what they want to do to our country.  Oh yeah, and if you happen to see one of these evil repressive liberal assholes when you are out there, feel free to spit in their face.  They are disgusting evil cretins and do not deserve any respect.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Murder-Suicide. Could be gun or gun free, it's irrelevant. Better luck next time.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:16 pm

The world would be a much better place if we had "STUPID FREE ZONES".   That would keep dumb jackass liberal cretins like Jackoff Jones under his rock.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Murder-Suicide.  Could be gun or gun free, it's irrelevant.  Better luck next time.

There's a lot more to this story than we're hearing. Some of the stuff seeping out from around the LAPD firewall is a bit strange. When we get it all it'll look a lot different from the assumptions made thus far.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Murder-Suicide.  Could be gun or gun free, it's irrelevant.  Better luck next time.

There's a lot more to this story than we're hearing.  Some of the stuff seeping out from around the LAPD firewall is a bit strange.  When we get it all it'll look a lot different from the assumptions made thus far.

What you don’t have to ASSUME is that:

A VICTIM was KILLED
The victim was not able to defend himself because it occurred in a gun free zone
The criminal did not follow the rules of a “gun free” zone
The criminal was a coward because killed himself
Cowards always choose to commit their hideous deeds in low risk areas (AKA: gun free zones)

I will never understand why we conservatives feel a need to respond to the BRAYING of these liberal jackasses.  When they use “but it was a murder-suicide” as a defense for their stupid ridiculous policies and programs, it should be a signal that you are dealing with a far left liberal loon.

These morons all have the IQ of a rock.  They will never accept FACTS or LOGIC in any argument.  And they will NEVER ever change their mind on any of their core beliefs.   And they are as evil as the devil.

We need to understand that it is unwise to communicate with the DEVIL and you cannot reason with a ROCK.  So just spit in the assholes’ face or maybe you can come up with something more appropriate.   These evil cretins offer nothing to a civilized society and have no place in it.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:43 am

Its very relevant dr mengela.

we are told there would be no killings if there were more gun free zones

liberal logic doesn't work

I am sure it was relevant to the murder victim

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:46 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Actually his first victim wasn't in a gun free zone.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:53 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Actually, you fikstik, the man murdered was in the engineering building according to CNN, unless CNN is lying????????????????????????????????????
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:01 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Actually, you fikstik, the man murdered was in the engineering building according to CNN, unless CNN is lying????????????????????????????????????

You're a fukcng idiot.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:25 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Dr Jones is likely correct.  I would guess that this little factoid hasn't found its way to The Blaze yet so most of you mouth breathing knuckle dragging bunker dwellers would not have seen this:

http://www.startribune.com/woman-shot-dead-in-brooklyn-park-death-linked-to-ucla-shooting/381659331/

When will "Better Bunkers and Crisis Gardens" cover this part of the apparent murder-suicide case.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:32 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Dr Jones is likely correct.  I would guess that this little factoid hasn't found its way to The Blaze yet so most of you mouth breathing knuckle dragging bunker dwellers would not have seen this:

http://www.startribune.com/woman-shot-dead-in-brooklyn-park-death-linked-to-ucla-shooting/381659331/

When will "Better Bunkers and Crisis Gardens" cover this part of the apparent murder-suicide case.

Nice to see that someone follows the news...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:01 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

... it is nice that some of us are not mouth breathing knuckle dragging bunker dwellers.  

Wouldn't you be ashamed to be as ignorant of current affairs as are a couple of these guys ?  Your typical classroom of 5th graders, even in SD, are more savvy with current events.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Maniac killer Mainak Sarkar is now being ID'd as being a Muslim. Suspect Very interesting.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Maniac killer Mainak Sarkar is now being ID'd as being a Muslim.  Suspect Very interesting.

This is certainly no terror attack.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Maniac killer Mainak Sarkar is now being ID'd as being a Muslim.  Suspect Very interesting.

Did I say that? No.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Did I say that? No.

What was your point then, if I am allowed to ask?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Did I say that? No.

My point would be that another moslim killer shot someone, and that loonielefties will defend the killer.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:55 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Did I say that? No.

My point would be that another moslim killer shot someone, and that loonielefties will defend the killer.

cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Did I say that? No.

cheers

Do you think Jackoff Jones will have a clue on this?  You and nightlight88 are way too kind to that evil cretin.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

... it is nice that some of us are not mouth breathing knuckle dragging bunker dwellers.  

Wouldn't you be ashamed to be as ignorant of current affairs as are a couple of these guys ?  Your typical classroom of 5th graders, even in SD, are more savvy with current events.

They'll have the fifth graders under control soon enough. There'll be no time for current events in gradeschool when our children are required to memorize the Constitution and recite it every Friday in full military fatigues. Not to mention the fact that the kids will be spending every recess practicing disassembling and reassembling their assault rifles.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Did I say that? No.

cheers

Who's defending him? You don't think that there are plenty of whites killing others in this country?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:42 pm

As I said earlier, the factiods are oozing out dribble by dribble. The shooter is from India, his estranged wife was victim #1 in Minnesota, there was to be two killed at UCLA but he couldn't find the but one so he did the deed and offed himself. It isn't clear that he was a Muslim at this point. It was clear that he thought he had been slighted and robbed by the profs at UCLA. Social media has a record of his complaints. I suspect that his separation from his wife will come out to be due to his obsessive behaviour. No terrorist attack here and unless the dead prof were armed and ready the crazed shooter probably would have had him anyway. Most big universities are open campus and it's impossible to keep anyone out.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Clicker wrote:As I said earlier, the factiods are oozing out dribble by dribble.  The shooter is from India, his estranged wife was victim #1 in Minnesota, there was to be two killed at UCLA but he couldn't find the but one so he did the deed and offed himself.  It isn't clear that he was a Muslim at this point.  It was clear that he thought he had been slighted and robbed by the profs at UCLA.  Social media has a record of his complaints.  I suspect that his separation from his wife will come out to be due to his obsessive behaviour.  No terrorist attack here and unless the dead prof were armed and ready the crazed shooter probably would have had him anyway.  Most big universities are open campus and it's impossible to keep anyone out.

Mr Clicker stop. Please stop making sense. The sort of reasoned snd rational thought that you are using is not accepted here at Just Braying It.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Clicker wrote:As I said earlier, the factiods are oozing out dribble by dribble.  The shooter is from India, his estranged wife was victim #1 in Minnesota, there was to be two killed at UCLA but he couldn't find the but one so he did the deed and offed himself.  It isn't clear that he was a Muslim at this point.  It was clear that he thought he had been slighted and robbed by the profs at UCLA.  Social media has a record of his complaints.  I suspect that his separation from his wife will come out to be due to his obsessive behaviour.  No terrorist attack here and unless the dead prof were armed and ready the crazed shooter probably would have had him anyway.  Most big universities are open campus and it's impossible to keep anyone out.

Gomerr already proved that he was a Muslim.   Try to keep up.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next