Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Hand on the Shifter Empty One Hand on the Shifter

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:14 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

One Hand on the Shifter Empty Re: One Hand on the Shifter

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:12 am

Only people who want to degrade public decency to the lowest level possible level would ask a question like you did.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:15 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Only people who want to degrade public decency to the lowest level possible level would ask a question like you did.

Public decency? He's in his car. What's public about that? We have laws pertaining to this stuff you know....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:18 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Public decency?  He's in his car.  What's public about that?  We have laws pertaining to this stuff you know....

He was driving down a public highway.

Isn't that public enough for you?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:21 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Public decency?  He's in his car.  What's public about that?  We have laws pertaining to this stuff you know....

Your house is on a public street. Could you get a ticket if someone drove by and saw you jacking off in your house?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:34 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Your house is on a public street.  Could you get a ticket if someone drove by and saw you jacking off in your house?

Well, I reckon if you were offering up an unhindered view of your activity in a way that made it very obvious you wanted to be seen just might cause a little question of privacy.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:38 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Your house is on a public street.  Could you get a ticket if someone drove by and saw you jacking off in your house?

No, my house is on PRIVATE land not on the public street.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 am

WOW - no surprise who is most concerned about this issue - none other than JACKOFF Jones.

Conservatives need to understand that they are judged by the people they hang around with.  Do you really want to be known as Jackoff's buddy?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Jeebus. And two sighs - sigh sigh. The law states that there is no expectation of privacy when a person did not undertake reasonable efforts to conceal the act from a casual observer.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Jammer wrote:WOW - no surprise who is most concerned about this issue - none other than JACKOFF Jones.

Conservatives need to understand that they are judged by the people they hang around with.  Do you really want to be known as Jackoff's buddy?

It is also said to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Dr Mengela is the enemy all which is good and decent.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Jeebus. And two sighs - sigh sigh. The law states that there is no expectation of privacy when a person did not undertake reasonable efforts to conceal the act from a casual observer.

And it sure sounds like he DID NOT take any efforts to conceal what he was doing ..

Schmitt said the Aberdeen man was driving his car next to a truck driver south on U.S. Highway 281 about 7 a.m. The truck driver reported the incident. Since the Aberdeen man stayed next to the truck on the highway, Schmitt said, the truck driver was able to provide a description of the man. When the truck driver turned around and returned to town, the man in the car followed, Schmitt said.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:WOW - no surprise who is most concerned about this issue - none other than JACKOFF Jones.

It is also said to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Dr Mengela is the enemy all which is good and decent.

Your enemies are one thing, a degusting cretin that is PURE EVIL is something entirely different - but it certainly is your choice.

One Hand on the Shifter C22c7725ab03f7fd5980a9632fb2a33f
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 pm

As someone who has spent a tremendous amount of time behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler, I can tell you that unless someone is in the passenger seat of their vehicle, you can't see shiit. Maybe it was the mailman? And why is this truck driver not watching the road. I remember my uncle telling me a story about one time when he glanced over in the next lane and saw a pressed ham in the window of the car driving next to him. It took him a while to figure out exactly what it was that he was looking at, and it was stuck in the window. I would think that it would take a while for the truck driver to discern exactly what it was that you were looking at. Certainly more time and concentration than a safe truck driver would have to spare.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:As someone who has spent a tremendous amount of time behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler, I can tell you that unless someone is in the passenger seat of their vehicle, you can't see shiit. Maybe it was the mailman? And why is this truck driver not watching the road. I remember my uncle telling me a story about one time when he glanced over in the next lane and saw a pressed ham in the window of the car driving next to him. It took him a while to figure out exactly what it was that he was looking at, and it was stuck in the window. I would think that it would take a while for the truck driver to discern exactly what it was that you were looking at. Certainly more time and concentration than a safe truck driver would have to spare.

What was the make and model of this 18 wheeler the truck driver was driving?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:As someone who has spent a tremendous amount of time behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler, I can tell you that unless someone is in the passenger seat of their vehicle, you can't see shiit.  Maybe it was the mailman?  And why is this truck driver not watching the road.  I remember my uncle telling me a story about one time when he glanced over in the next lane and saw a pressed ham in the window of the car driving next to him.  It took him a while to figure out exactly what it was that he was looking at,  and it was stuck in the window.  I would think that it would take a while for the truck driver to discern exactly what it was that you were looking at.  Certainly more time and concentration than a safe truck driver would have to spare.

Did I say he was driving an 18 wheeler?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:As someone who has spent a tremendous amount of time behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler, I can tell you that unless someone is in the passenger seat of their vehicle, you can't see shiit.  Maybe it was the mailman?  And why is this truck driver not watching the road.  I remember my uncle telling me a story about one time when he glanced over in the next lane and saw a pressed ham in the window of the car driving next to him.  It took him a while to figure out exactly what it was that he was looking at,  and it was stuck in the window.  I would think that it would take a while for the truck driver to discern exactly what it was that you were looking at.  Certainly more time and concentration than a safe truck driver would have to spare.

Then why did you bring 18 wheeler into the story?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

My gawd you're retarted.

Did it not say that he was driving a truck?

While not all trucks are 18 wheelers, all 18 wheelers are trucks.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:14 pm

One Hand on the Shifter Eating10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:One Hand on the Shifter Eating10

Ya, Doesn't he make this fun?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

My gawd you're retarted.

True not all trucks are 18 wheelers, all 18 wheelers are trucks. , but why did you expound on your time sitting behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler.?

LOL, just another red herring to disguise your support for the guy masturbating in public and and his efforts to make sure he was seen.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

My gawd you're retarted.

True, but why did you expound on your time sitting behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler.?

LOL, just another red herring to disguise your support for the guy masturbating in public and and his efforts to make sure he was seen.

If I remember right, at one time you were a real stickler for having experience on a subject. Just trying to support my opinion with experience.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

My gawd you're retarted.

True, but why did you expound on your time sitting behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler.?

If I remember right, at one time you were a real stickler for having experience on a subject. Just trying to support my opinion with experience.

But, how is your alleged time behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler revelent if there is no evidence the truck driver was driving an 18 wheeler?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

My gawd you're retarted.

If I remember right,  at one time you were a real stickler for having experience on a subject.  Just trying to support my opinion with experience.

But, how is your alleged time behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler revelent if there is no evidence the truck driver was driving an 18 wheeler?

He was driving a truck. And as I said, all 18 wheelers are trucks.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: While not all trucks are 18 wheelers, all 18 wheelers are trucks.

Just figured you would want to know that while out and about running errands I saw a guy driving a Dodge Ram 1500 having no problem admiring a pretty young female driving a Honda Accord next to him (you know the drivers side of the TRUCK).
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: While not all trucks are 18 wheelers, all 18 wheelers are trucks.

Just figured you would want to know that while out and about running errands I saw a guy driving a Dodge Ram 1500 having no problem admiring a pretty young female driving a Honda Accord next to him (you know the drivers side of the TRUCK).

Do you suppose be would have been able to see if she was masturbating?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum