One Hand on the Shifter

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Hand on the Shifter - Page 2 Empty Re: One Hand on the Shifter

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: While not all trucks are 18 wheelers, all 18 wheelers are trucks.

Just figured you would want to know that while out and about running errands I saw a guy driving a Dodge Ram 1500 having no problem admiring a pretty young female driving a Honda Accord next to him (you know the drivers side of the TRUCK).

Do you suppose be would have been able to see if she was masturbating?

I have no knowledge of whether he was able to see if she was masturbating or not but, does make one wonder why being able to watch others masturbate is so important to you.

Does watching others masturbate get you so excited you feel like part of the action?
Have you had this fascination of watching others masturbate for a long time?
Does watching others masturbate fulfill a void in your relationship with your spouse ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: While not all trucks are 18 wheelers, all 18 wheelers are trucks.

Just figured you would want to know that while out and about running errands I saw a guy driving a Dodge Ram 1500 having no problem admiring a pretty young female driving a Honda Accord next to him (you know the drivers side of the TRUCK).

I have no knowledge of whether he was able to see if she was masturbating or not but, does make one wonder why being able to watch others masturbate is so important to you.

Does watching others masturbate get you so excited you feel like part of the action?
Does watching others masturbate fulfill a void in your relationship with your spouse ?

Learn to read dumbass...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Learn to read dumbass...

You are the one interested in others masturbating ..

Dr. Jones wrote: Do you suppose be would have been able to see if she was masturbating?

I reckon it only natural you would lash out at others questioning your addiction to masturbation.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Do you deny it was YOU who took the time to locate and post an article about masturbation???

Why do you have a fascination with masturbation?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:09 am

Skeptical wrote:

Do you deny it was YOU who took the time to locate and post an article about masturbation???

Why do you have a fascination with masturbation?

I can't think of many more disease-ridden practices than sodomy. Perhaps the scabs on dr mengela have been a turn off for the brayer and so mengela is researching a new practice.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:25 am

Wonder if the resident Kweers, Lesbos and dumb asses went to protest police brutality or something...awfully quiet.

I love how these idiot white hippie spawn sit and march with the African street thugs in solidarity...what complete buffoons. Hope they end up as just another black on white crime victim.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:35 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Wonder if the resident Kweers, Lesbos and dumb asses went to protest police brutality or something...awfully quiet.

I love how these idiot white hippie spawn sit and march with the African street thugs in solidarity...what complete baffoons. Hope they end up as just another black on white crime victim.

As soon as the agitators and looters are finished wringing them out the useful idiots will be disposed of...........
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Wonder if the resident Kweers, Lesbos and dumb asses went to protest police brutality or something...awfully quiet.

I love how these idiot white hippie spawn sit and march with the African street thugs in solidarity...what complete baffoons. Hope they end up as just another black on white crime victim.

As soon as the agitators and looters are finished wringing them out the useful idiots will be disposed of...........

Wish I could be there to see their little faces as they are assaulted and murdered by the very same they are protesting for.

Turns out the St. Paul cop didn't pull over the car due to a busted tail light and claimed by the baby mamma. The two matched the description of two suspects who just committed an armed robbery in the area.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/07/09/hmm-story-begins-unravel-shooting-philando-castile/
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum