Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munich Shopping Mall Attack

5 posters

Go down

Munich Shopping Mall Attack Empty Munich Shopping Mall Attack

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Here we go again. MSM is reporting hoping that this isn't another Islamic Terrorist attack. My bet it is. Fcukstik probably will blame it on treating Muslims as second class citizens. Suspect

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/22/munich-shopping-centre-evacuated-after-reported-shooting-germany
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Munich Shopping Mall Attack Empty Re: Munich Shopping Mall Attack

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:43 pm

I've been hearing in the Intl news that Germans are afraid that they're the target of more Islamic terror attacks. They have been waiting for the "other shoes" to drop. Being on site and in the middle of the "problem" which they have created I think they'd know.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Here we go again. MSM is reporting hoping that this isn't another Islamic Terrorist attack. My bet it is. Fcukstik probably will blame it on treating Muslims as second class citizens. Suspect

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/22/munich-shopping-centre-evacuated-after-reported-shooting-germany

They keep bringing up Nazi party as a possibility...yea, right!

Allahu Akbar!!!!!

Hotair Update: I noted below some reports circulating that the shooter (one of the shooters) was yelling about foreigners and may have been connected to neo-Nazis. Here’s the counter-report. A woman who was in the McDonalds with her 8-year-old son claims her son saw the man loading his gun in the bathroom. She also tells CNN she heard the man shout “Allahu Akbar” as he shot at children:

Just as I initially thought...white, Christian, tea party members who served in the military.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Witnesses are now saying the shooter was yelling something just as he shot himself. Report is they didn't know what he was yelling. Yeah, right. Allah Akbar.................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:51 pm

I remember the last time I was in Munich. We told the waiter at the Hard Rock that we were looking for a town called Likktersnatch. He said he would back to the kitchen and ask. His face was bright red when he came back.....

Yet another tragedy. So sad. And only 18, barely more than a child. I read somewhere that he was possibly screaming something about "foreigners" during his attack. I guess time will tell.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Ahhh yes Jihadi Jones, a little late but ready willing and happy to provide cover for his beloved muslim terrorists.  Where would evil in this world be without this piece of dogshit?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:11 am

Jammer wrote:Ahhh yes Jihadi Jones, a little late but ready willing and happy to provide cover for his beloved muslim terrorists.  Where would evil in this world be without this piece of dogshit?

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire...what a despicable POS.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Here we go again. MSM is reporting hoping that this isn't another Islamic Terrorist attack. My bet it is. Fcukstik probably will blame it on treating Muslims as second class citizens. Suspect

Sorry Gomerr. It appears the terrorist was a bit more right handed, better luck next time shiste-for-brains.

Police: No indication Munich gunman had ISIS link
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.html

And we wonder why they hate us do much.... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:52 am

Jammer wrote:Ahhh yes Jihadi Jones, a little late but ready willing and happy to provide cover for his beloved muslim terrorists.  Where would evil in this world be without this piece of dogshit?

You're a fukcing idiot.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:56 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire...what a despicable POS.

That seems so hateful. WWJD?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:42 pm

It's always interesting to read how Faux spins things, but...

The motive behind the shooting remains unclear, despite early reports indicating it appeared to be terror related.

....why wouldn't they consider this terror? I can think of no possible motive that wouldn't render this a terrorist attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/23/munich-gunman-obsessed-with-mass-shootings-sent-out-invitations-to-mall-before-rampage-cops-say.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:27 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:It's always interesting to read how Faux spins things,  but...

The motive behind the shooting remains unclear, despite early reports indicating it appeared to be terror related.

....why wouldn't they consider this terror?  I can think of no possible motive that wouldn't render this a terrorist attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/23/munich-gunman-obsessed-with-mass-shootings-sent-out-invitations-to-mall-before-rampage-cops-say.html

Because the word terror has become synonymous with Islam so they are fearful of using the word. I think the correct liberal term is man-caused disaster.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:54 pm

Latest is that many press outlets are scrubbing the "Ali" out of the shooters name.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

You're a fukcing idiot.

Thank you - coming from the terrorists' PR front man, I will wear that as a badge of honor.  You should be charged with treason for your sympathetic support for the muslim terrorists around the world.  You are DISGUSTING.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:It's always interesting to read how Faux spins things,  but...

....why wouldn't they consider this terror?  I can think of no possible motive that wouldn't render this a terrorist attack.

Because the word terror has become synonymous with Islam so they are fearful of using the word. I think the correct liberal term is man-caused disaster.

And while the shooter may not have been connected to ISIS, he was most likely Muslim having Iran citizenship and being named Ali.

Most Persians Muslims are of the Shiite sect which would explain why the Munich shooter was pissed off at the "foreigners" who are mostly Sunni Muslims refugees from Syria.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm

So sad. How we treat others matters.

Neighbor of Munich shooter: He was bullied
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/07/23/germany-munich-shooter-ali-sonboly-atika-shubert-pkg.cnn

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:So sad.  How we treat others matters.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/07/23/germany-munich-shooter-ali-sonboly-atika-shubert-pkg.cnn

And if true that justifies him shooting up a McDonalds?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:52 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:09 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

For a brain damaged liberal it does...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down