Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emoticon for "whoosh" .

4 posters

Go down

Emoticon for "whoosh" . Empty Emoticon for "whoosh" .

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 am

Is there an emoticon for "whoosh, gone right the 'f' over this poster's head and past this poster's attention, comprehension and understanding" ?

Needed it for this post:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1823p475-what-your-neighbors-may-not-know-but-maybe-should#24038

TIA
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Emoticon for "whoosh" . Empty Re: Emoticon for "whoosh" .

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Is there an emoticon for "whoosh, gone right the 'f' over this poster's head and past this poster's attention, comprehension and understanding" ?

Needed it for this post:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1823p475-what-your-neighbors-may-not-know-but-maybe-should#24038

TIA

PMS?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:43 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Is there an emoticon for "whoosh, gone right the 'f' over this poster's head and past this poster's attention, comprehension and understanding" ?

Needed it for this post:

TIA

PMS?

I would say a 'whoosh' emoticon would serve well conservatives whose cogent comments fly over the pin heads of liberals.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:00 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

PMS?

I would say a 'whoosh' emoticon would serve well conservatives whose cogent comments fly over the pin heads of liberals.

Nightlight ole buddy, you can neither educate nor reform a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.  These useful idiots are committed to the communist cause just like Islamist terrorists are committed to jihad.  There is only one hope for the world and that is the complete eradication of REPRESSIVE LIBERALISM.

This will be a long battle conservatives need to engage in.  In my opinion it begins with shutting off the money.  The primary sources are George Soros, Wall Street Hedge Fund managers, the corrupt fake foundations run by REPRESSIVE LIBERALS and finally the illegal funneling of taxpayer money to REPRESSIVE LIBERAL organizations.

http://www.freedomworks.org/content/how-justice-department-funding-progressive-groups

As conservatives, we need to do everything we can to help shut these spigots off.  Do NOT spend a single penny with any liberal leaning company or organization and unfortunately today that includes most colleges.    NEVER hire a liberal for anything.  And finally contact your elected officials and demand that they begin investigation and prosecution of all the criminal REPRESSIVE LIBERAL politicians who participated in the illegal transfer of taxpayer money to communist  (REPRESSIVE LIBERAL) organizations  .
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:17 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

PMS?

Nightlight ole buddy, you can neither educate nor reform a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.  These useful idiots are committed to the communist cause just like Islamist terrorists are committed to jihad.  There is only one hope for the world and that is the complete eradication of REPRESSIVE LIBERALISM.

This will be a long battle conservatives need to engage in.  In my opinion it begins with shutting off the money.  The primary sources are George Soros, Wall Street Hedge Fund managers, the corrupt fake foundations run by REPRESSIVE LIBERALS and finally the illegal funneling of taxpayer money to REPRESSIVE LIBERAL organizations.

http://www.freedomworks.org/content/how-justice-department-funding-progressive-groups

As conservatives, we need to do everything we can to help shut these spigots off.  Do NOT spend a single penny with any liberal leaning company or organization and unfortunately today that includes most colleges.    NEVER hire a liberal for anything.  And finally contact your elected officials and demand that they begin investigation and prosecution of all the criminal REPRESSIVE LIBERAL politicians who participated in the illegal transfer of taxpayer money to communist  (REPRESSIVE LIBERAL) organizations  .

I am with ya, jammer.

I have relatives who are left wing lugnut liberals, and you CAN'T hold a conversation with them. They go all emotional and start screaming.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:34 pm

On Internet forums,  the right wing crackpots use uppercase, bold character font sets highlighted to bright colors [i.e. red] in order to scream their emotional replies. They are that desparate for their false assertions to be heard.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:59 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:On Internet forums,  the right wing crackpots use uppercase, bold character font sets highlighted to bright colors [i.e. red] in order to scream their emotional replies.  They are that desparate for their false assertions to be heard.

Sometimes retarded leftwing lezzies deserve to be screamed at.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down