Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crickets...

3 posters

Go down

Crickets... Empty Crickets...

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Crickets... Empty Re: Crickets...

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:08 pm

I don't have any questions...maybe someone needs to explain it to you in kindergarten level.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I don't have any questions...maybe someone needs to explain it to you in kindergarten level.

So you're not the least bit curious as to their replacements for voter mandated legislation that they repealed?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I don't have any questions...maybe someone needs to explain it to you in kindergarten level.

So you're not the least bit curious as to their replacements for voter mandated legislation that they repealed?

The voters were largely ill informed and the legislation was deceptively sold. It should have never been on the ballet in the first place. I will blame the legislators from not doing a better job informing the public of the potential financial ramifications associated with the bill. If they new that walking into the voting booth, it would have been soundly rejected.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

The voters were largely ill informed and the legislation was deceptively sold. It should have never been on the ballet in the first place. I will blame the legislators from not doing a better job informing the public of the potential financial ramifications associated with the bill. If they new that walking into the voting booth, it would have been soundly rejected.

Which legislation are you talking about?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

So you don't understand what you are posting? How long have you had this learning disability? Your cricket video is top notch...no wonder you liberals are leading in this state.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

So you don't understand what you are posting? How long have you had this learning disability? Your cricket video is top notch...no wonder you liberals are leading in this state.

This asshole is scum of the lowest degree.  He is truly STUPID.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum