Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Dictators Get Started

+2
Jammer
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How Dictators Get Started  - Page 3 Empty Re: How Dictators Get Started

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:#4 Hard on over military. Your article states that while military leadership is important to Fascists, it's not a top priority. It then goes on to claim that Mussolini was not particularly concerned about having a strong military presence. False.

With Italy’s leading non-fascist politicians hopelessly divided and with the threat of violence in the air, on October 29 the king offered Mussolini the chance to form a coalition government. But although the premiership was now his, Il Duce—a master of propaganda who claimed the backing of 300,000 fascist militiamen when the real number was probably far lower—wanted to make a show of force. As a result, he joined armed supporters who flooded the streets of Rome the following day. Mussolini would later mythologize the March on Rome’s importance.

Mussolini may or may not have immediately built an army, but he definately claimed to have had one.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.history.com/news/9-things-you-may-not-know-about-mussolini

BUT WHY DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THE POSTER RATHER THAN BUYING IT YOU COMMUNIST BASTARD?

I found it on the Internet shiste-for-brains... Rolling Eyes

How is that even remotely relevant??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:#4 Hard on over military. Your article states that while military leadership is important to Fascists, it's not a top priority. It then goes on to claim that Mussolini was not particularly concerned about having a strong military presence. False.

With Italy’s leading non-fascist politicians hopelessly divided and with the threat of violence in the air, on October 29 the king offered Mussolini the chance to form a coalition government. But although the premiership was now his, Il Duce—a master of propaganda who claimed the backing of 300,000 fascist militiamen when the real number was probably far lower—wanted to make a show of force. As a result, he joined armed supporters who flooded the streets of Rome the following day. Mussolini would later mythologize the March on Rome’s importance.

Mussolini may or may not have immediately built an army, but he definately claimed to have had one.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.history.com/news/9-things-you-may-not-know-about-mussolini

BUT WHY DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THE POSTER RATHER THAN BUYING IT YOU COMMUNIST BASTARD?

Sure you did ASSHOLE.  You would have never been at the Communist Party of the United States rally in Chicago a week or so ago would you?  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Sure you did ASSHOLE.  You would have never been at the Communist Party of the United States rally in Chicago a week or so ago would you?  

Your president is the one in bed with "Commies". Spare me your hypocritical BS.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Your president is the one in bed with "Commies". Spare me your hypocritical BS.

As usual your comment is complete BULLSHIT.  You have nothing to back up your fake news.

And for YOU TO CALL SOMEODY HYPOCRITICAL is beyond ridiculous YOU COMMUNIST BASTARD.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-obama-administration-loosens-cuba-embargo-with-new-measures-2016-1
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:42 am

Looks like our 2nd Knee-Grow President and commie cohorts might be going to prison for illegally bugging a political candidate's office. Hope that POS spends a long time there were he can't damage this nation anymore.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Looks like our 2nd Knee-Grow President and commie cohorts might be going to prison for illegally bugging a political candidate's office. Hope that POS spends a long time there were he can't damage this nation anymore.

Personally I hope they redistribute ALL of his assets and deport him back to Kenya.  Let them take care of this lying piece of dogshit.  My distant second choice would be to send his ass to Gitmo for the rest of his life.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:35 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Looks like our 2nd Knee-Grow President and commie cohorts might be going to prison for illegally bugging a political candidate's office. Hope that POS spends a long time there were he can't damage this nation anymore.

Can you say "Watergate?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdODs7XWSY
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:56 am

Clicker wrote:

Can you say "Watergate?"

Sure can and that brings up another good thought: WATER BOARDING

I think we need to water board Obama to get the truth out of him.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Can you say "Watergate?"

Sure can and that brings up another good thought: WATER BOARDING

I think we need to water board Obama to get the truth out of him.

I'm thinking far worse...put him in a single cell with the Mooch and her mother to spend the rest of his life listening to them nag. I always thought he was shifty...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:24 pm

Interesting. I am seeing news accounts todsy which indicate that a judge in a FISA court proceeding approved this operation.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:

Interesting. I am seeing news accounts todsy which indicate that a judge in a FISA court proceeding approved this operation.

Let me guess...POS liberal appointed judge?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Connect the dots...laa-la-la-la....

How Dictators Get Started  - Page 3 20170310

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content