Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ...

3 posters

Go down

Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ... Empty Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ...

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:55 am

This young lady's life is full of contradictions with the principles which she preaches.

Since she was recently fired from The Blaze, I guess this a good thing.  She doesn't have to try to maneuver terms and payment of a COBRA policy while transitioning between jobs.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/nation-now/2017/07/31/tomi-lahren-admits-she-benefits-obamacare-during-chelsea-handler-debate-politicon/524542001/
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ... Empty Re: Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ...

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:24 pm

And your point?

Obamacare is wealth transfer from the middle class to the poor. I do not feel obligated to pay other people's insurance. The deductible on the ACA insurance pans is so high people will receive zero healthcare benefits. It has risen everyone's premiums immensely, risen everyone's deductibles, only the societal slugs are for it because they pay nothing and could care less what it is doing to the working class. Hold your heads high demonrats.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ... Empty Re: Repub pin up girl on parents' health insurance ...

Post  Clicker Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:44 pm

That's no different than the Dem public official who got caught with a handgun without a license or CC permit.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:This young lady's life is full of contradictions with the principles which she preaches.

Since she was recently fired from The Blaze, I guess this a good thing.  She doesn't have to try to maneuver terms and payment of a COBRA policy while transitioning between jobs.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/nation-now/2017/07/31/tomi-lahren-admits-she-benefits-obamacare-during-chelsea-handler-debate-politicon/524542001/

This time with highlights to aid Darth's difficulty with reading comprehension.

This is often referenced as hypocrisy. "Do as I say; not as I do."
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:58 am

Darth Cheney wrote:And your point?

Obamacare is wealth transfer from the middle class to the poor. I do not feel obligated to pay other people's insurance. The deductible on the ACA insurance pans is so high people will receive zero healthcare benefits. It has risen everyone's premiums immensely, risen everyone's deductibles, only the societal slugs are for it because they pay nothing and could care less what it is doing to the working class. Hold your heads high demonrats.

Like most Repub men, you didn't look above the level of her boobs, did you ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down