Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Spicer

2 posters

Go down

Sean Spicer Empty Sean Spicer

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:14 am

I have to admit, I've been a little upset with liberals again lately over Spicey. I've felt like they've been a little hard on him. I agree that he owes the American people an apology for making a mockery of a fundamental part of our country, the press, but I thought he could be cut a bit of slack for at least facing the nation. I'm sure that's more than you will get from most who are involved with this train wreck. However, after watching this video last night, he doesn't seem too apologetic to me.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Sean Spicer Empty Re: Sean Spicer

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 pm

The press has made a mockery of itself. Spicer simply called them on it, repeatedly. We need more of that.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Clicker wrote:The press has made a mockery of itself. Spicer simply called them on it, repeatedly.  We need more of that.

Examples?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:The press has made a mockery of itself. Spicer simply called them on it, repeatedly.  We need more of that.

Examples?

Easiest was this one over the no cameras outrage by the pressers. Shut them down and stay on topic, the press room isn't owned and operated by CNN in this Admin.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17958/spicer-disses-acosta-audio-only-presser-theres-no-robert-kraychik#exit-modal

Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Examples?

Easiest was this one over the no cameras outrage by the pressers. Shut them down and stay on topic, the press room isn't owned and operated by CNN in this Admin.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17958/spicer-disses-acosta-audio-only-presser-theres-no-robert-kraychik#exit-modal

That article more than proved my point. Thank you.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 am

Take another stab at it?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: