Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 am

It's sad that we can't expect more from our state's legislators. But all things considered, it's no surprise.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/21/sexism-statehouse-women-detail-harassment-pierre/780144001/

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Clicker on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:34 am

Dr. Evil wrote:It's sad that we can't expect more from our state's legislators. But all things considered, it's no surprise.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/21/sexism-statehouse-women-detail-harassment-pierre/780144001/

You're right, it's no surprise.  I've been waiting for the flood of Liberal women taking shots at Rep lawmakers to deflect attention from the tsunami of liberal Hollywood fems accusing truly guilty creeps like Weinstein. What I am surprised about is that it took so long.  In this case the accusers are all of the same stripe, liberal, Dems, no proof in the offing, hoping the accusation will suffice as conviction.  That's what's really sad, along with the compulsion to jump on the bandwagon and try to reap political hay with a current scandal on their side of the fence.  When they come with real proof then they will receive the attention deserved.
Clicker
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Jammer on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:It's sad that we can't expect more from our state's legislators. But all things considered, it's no surprise.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/21/sexism-statehouse-women-detail-harassment-pierre/780144001/

You're right, it's no surprise.  I've been waiting for the flood of Liberal women taking shots at Rep lawmakers to deflect attention from the tsunami of liberal Hollywood fems accusing truly guilty creeps like Weinstein. What I am surprised about is that it took so long.  In this case the accusers are all of the same stripe, liberal, Dems, no proof in the offing, hoping the accusation will suffice as conviction.  That's what's really sad, along with the compulsion to jump on the bandwagon and try to reap political hay with a current scandal on their side of the fence.  When they come with real proof then they will receive the attention deserved.

You are absolutely correct on that one.  This is all these assholes have.  Unless they scream racist or rapist, they have to talk about their beloved socialism and people are waking up to the evils associated with that.  THERE IS ONLY ONE THING WORSE THAN THESE WORTHLESS LIBERALS THAT BRING THESE BASELESS ACCUSATIONS AND THAT IS THE DISGUSTING ASSHOLES LIKE JACKOFF JONES THAT PERPETUATE THEM.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:It's sad that we can't expect more from our state's legislators. But all things considered, it's no surprise.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/21/sexism-statehouse-women-detail-harassment-pierre/780144001/

You're right, it's no surprise.  I've been waiting for the flood of Liberal women taking shots at Rep lawmakers to deflect attention from the tsunami of liberal Hollywood fems accusing truly guilty creeps like Weinstein. What I am surprised about is that it took so long.  In this case the accusers are all of the same stripe, liberal, Dems, no proof in the offing, hoping the accusation will suffice as conviction.  That's what's really sad, along with the compulsion to jump on the bandwagon and try to reap political hay with a current scandal on their side of the fence.  When they come with real proof then they will receive the attention deserved.

Oh wow... Back to blaming the female victims again I see. Some things never change. It's hard to imagine why a woman might not feel comfortable coming telling her story. Rolling Eyes Why is it that Weinstein is "truly guilty" while these state legislators will require "real proof"?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Jammer on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:12 pm

This entire episode is why:

YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER SPEAK TO A REPRESSIVE LIBERAL


I can only warn people, COMMUNICATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:32 am

Clicker wrote:
... the flood of Liberal women ...
Gasp!  Liberal women in Pierre!  Yet, the boys wearing the "R" say  "I'd tap that!"

Jammer wrote:This entire episode is why:

YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER SPEAK TO A REPRESSIVE LIBERAL


I can only warn people, COMMUNICATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

LOL!  Typical conservative sexual overture - Plain. Vanilla. Likely missionary. No verbal communication ["never speak to a repressive liberal"].  The motto in Pierre - We don't have to talk in order to boink.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1402
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 am

Hey Mr Jammer, have you ever tried scissoring? Far superior to missionary flat cocking.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1402
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Hey Mr Jammer, have you ever tried scissoring?  Far superior to missionary flat cocking.

I wonder when the last time was that he had sex with a willing partner?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Clicker on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:25 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Oh wow... Back to blaming the female victims again I see. Some things never change. It's hard to imagine why a woman might not feel comfortable coming telling her story. Rolling Eyes  Why is it that Weinstein is "truly guilty" while these state legislators will require "real proof"?

You have no proof of the accusations so that renders the argument specious. Again and as usual, no cigar. (Unless your name is Monica)

Clicker
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Jammer on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Oh wow... Back to blaming the female victims again I see. Some things never change. It's hard to imagine why a woman might not feel comfortable coming telling her story. Rolling Eyes  Why is it that Weinstein is "truly guilty" while these state legislators will require "real proof"?

You have no proof of the accusations so that renders the argument specious.  Again and as usual, no cigar. (Unless your name is Monica)


Have you heard the latest?  It seems that Weinstein was also a RACIST.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Oh wow... Back to blaming the female victims again I see. Some things never change. It's hard to imagine why a woman might not feel comfortable coming telling her story. Rolling Eyes  Why is it that Weinstein is "truly guilty" while these state legislators will require "real proof"?

You have no proof of the accusations so that renders the argument specious.  Again and as usual, no cigar. (Unless your name is Monica)


Which accusations have no proof? Agsinst Weinstein or the SD legislature?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Skeptical on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Oh wow... Back to blaming the female victims again I see. Some things never change. It's hard to imagine why a woman might not feel comfortable coming telling her story. Rolling Eyes  Why is it that Weinstein is "truly guilty" while these state legislators will require "real proof"?

You have no proof of the accusations so that renders the argument specious.  Again and as usual, no cigar. (Unless your name is Monica)


Which accusations have no proof? Agsinst Weinstein or the SD legislature?

Where is the actual proof of rape as claimed by Smanatha Spawn?  Don't you think the actual police report would be the best possible proof instead of a post on Facebook?

The #MeToo movement is what inspired former Sen. Angie Buhl O'Donnell, D-Sioux Falls, to go public last week about an interaction with former House Majority Leader Brian Gosch, who commented on her breasts and asked her for a hug. Gosch said the comments were made in jest and weren't meant to make her feel uncomfortable.

After Buhl O'Donnell posted her story to social media, lobbyist Samantha Spawn shared her account of being raped earlier this year by a Capitol employee. Spawn said the man followed her to her Pierre hotel room after a lobbying event.


Having said that I must agree in part with the comments of Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson and to paraphrase, women do have the responsibility to dress appropriately for the position employed.  

(ANOTHER POINT TO BE MADE, NOT PARAPHRASING) If some women dress in the manner of prostitutes in the Pigalle section of Paris there is expectation to be the subject of an off color remark.

However, that does not erase the responsibility of the male to keep his mouth shut and hands to himself.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Oh wow... Back to blaming the female victims again I see. Some things never change. It's hard to imagine why a woman might not feel comfortable coming telling her story. Rolling Eyes  Why is it that Weinstein is "truly guilty" while these state legislators will require "real proof"?

You have no proof of the accusations so that renders the argument specious.  Again and as usual, no cigar. (Unless your name is Monica)


Which accusations have no proof? Agsinst Weinstein or the SD legislature?

Where is the actual proof of rape as claimed by Smanatha Spawn?  Don't you think the actual police report would be the best possible proof instead of a post on Facebook?

The #MeToo movement is what inspired former Sen. Angie Buhl O'Donnell, D-Sioux Falls, to go public last week about an interaction with former House Majority Leader Brian Gosch, who commented on her breasts and asked her for a hug. Gosch said the comments were made in jest and weren't meant to make her feel uncomfortable.

After Buhl O'Donnell posted her story to social media, lobbyist Samantha Spawn shared her account of being raped earlier this year by a Capitol employee. Spawn said the man followed her to her Pierre hotel room after a lobbying event.


Having said that I must agree in part with the comments of Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson and to paraphrase, women do have the responsibility to dress appropriately for the position employed.  

(ANOTHER POINT TO BE MADE, NOT PARAPHRASING) If some women dress in the manner of prostitutes in the Pigalle section of Paris there is expectation to be the subject of an off color remark.

However, that does not erase the responsibility of the male to keep his mouth shut and hands to himself.

The majority of assault victims don't report it. Should she have? Sure. What reason do you have to doubt her?

Why aren't you asking the same questions of Weinstein's accusers?

Then why even bring it up?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4229
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home Empty Re: Sexual Harassment Right Here at Home

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum