Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Empty Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed May 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Empty Re: Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Can anyone explain to me what they are actually proud of? Generally having a mental disease is not celebrated.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Empty Re: Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

Post  Jammer Sat May 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Can anyone explain to me what they are actually proud of? Generally having a mental disease is not celebrated.

These liberal PERVERTS are proud because they have defied Natural Law and think they have gotten away with it because they have convinced an uninformed electorate and liberal politicians to pass laws saying so.

However, just like the liberal nutjob who declares that gravity no longer applies and gets the dumbass liberal politicians to pass a law repealing gravity.  They will learn when they jump off a 30-story building because gravity no longer applies that there are consequences for defying Natural Law.   These disgusting PERVERTS will learn some day that the consequences of their behavior will be eternal damnation.  Not only have they defied Natural Law, but they have also broken a Law of Nature’s God.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:08 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

These liberal PERVERTS are proud because they have defied Natural Law and think they have gotten away with it because they have convinced an uninformed electorate and liberal politicians to pass laws saying so.

However, just like the liberal nutjob who declares that gravity no longer applies and gets the dumbass liberal politicians to pass a law repealing gravity.  They will learn when they jump off a 30-story building because gravity no longer applies that there are consequences for defying Natural Law.   These disgusting PERVERTS will learn some day that the consequences of their behavior will be eternal damnation.  Not only have they defied Natural Law, but they have also broken a Law of Nature’s God.

Which law is/was this exactly? Or just more of your blathering hyperbole?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:09 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Which law is/was this exactly?  Or just more of your blathering hyperbole?

The word used was GETS , not GOT.  Therefore, I was trying to use an illustrative example of an imaginary future action by a liberal and not an actual action that had already been completed.

You next lesson can be learning the multiplication table of 2 times 1 thru 10.  that should keep you busy for awhile.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:28 am

... so, it was (and this is) more of your bathering hyperbole, then.   Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade 3218178747
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:... so, it was (and this is) more of your  bathering  hyperbole, then.   Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade 3218178747

Oh sweatheart, just going by your picture, you are the one in need of a bath.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Changi10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Which law is/was this exactly? Or just more of your blathering hyperbole?

So what exactly are they proud of...defying laws of nature?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

MINOR EDITION

So what exactly are they proud of...defying laws of nature AND NATURE'S GOD?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:43 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

MINOR EDITION

So what exactly are they proud of...defying laws of nature AND NATURE'S GOD?

These perverted cretins are DISGUSTING.

Here is just another of these lesbian sluts and the hate and slime they spew.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-campaign-pulse-shooting
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:18 pm

It is time to take a stand against this perversion that is spreading across our country.  I hope all conservatives resist the temptation to sit on the sidelines and will help fight these disgusting perverts.

https://www.citizengo.org/en-us/fm/171884-disney-stop-lgbt-indoctrination-around-world?m=6&tcid=58039216&fb
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:03 am

Jammer wrote:It is time to take a stand against this perversion that is spreading across our country.  I hope all conservatives resist the temptation to sit on the sidelines and will help fight these disgusting perverts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/02/26/catholic-church-sex-abuse-scandal-five-major-leaders-taken-down/2992187002/

In couldn't agree more. What they're doing to children is TERRIBLE. And it's not just the US. It's all over the world!

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:37 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:It is time to take a stand against this perversion that is spreading across our country.  I hope all conservatives resist the temptation to sit on the sidelines and will help fight these disgusting perverts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/02/26/catholic-church-sex-abuse-scandal-five-major-leaders-taken-down/2992187002/

In couldn't agree more. What they're doing to children is TERRIBLE. And it's not just the US. It's all over the world!

Did you sign the petition?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 am

Dr. Evil wrote:

Ohhhhh I see what you did Dr Evil. But it went right over Mr Jammer's prehistoric cranial cavity.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 am

Oh, and welcome back Dr Evil.  You raised the active poster number at JSI by 20-25%.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:59 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh, and welcome back Dr Evil.  You raised the active poster number at JSI by 20-25%.

HUH?  I hadn’t really noticed that he was gone.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:10 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

https://www.citizengo.org/en-us/fm/171884-disney-stop-lgbt-indoctrination-around-world?m=6&tcid=58039216&fb

Ohhhhh  I see what you did Dr Evil.  But it went right over Mr Jammer's prehistoric cranial cavity.

Oh sweatheart, nothing went over my head.  The conversation was very much a straight line thought process.  

I wrote:  It is time to take a stand against this perversion that is spreading across our country.  I hope all conservatives resist the temptation to sit on the sidelines and will help fight these disgusting perverts.

To which Mr. Jones wrote:   In couldn't agree more. What they're doing to children is TERRIBLE. And it's not just the US. It's all over the world!

That can mean only one of two things.  Either Mr. Jones has been inclined to see this issue in the same light as I do or if he later deviates from this straight-line commentary, he LIED.  And that would permanently damage his credibility.  Therefore, I am willing to give him more than the benefit of the doubt on his very frank straight forward comment.

I think it is time for you to look in the mirror and see the evilness of the life you are living.  It is not too late for you to change your ways and accept the laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.  You might be surprised how that will not only change your outlook on life but even how you look.  There is no need for young women to destroy their lives and have the appearance of the purple haired soccer player.  

I pray you change your ways.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 pm

LOL.  Looks like Dr Evil tossed a curve into the straight line thought process.  Following is that which he wrote.  A little change-up (in the parlance of softball).

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Screen20

You will have to click on the link which he 'iincluded' in his post.  This is a screenshot.  Razz Razz
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:07 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:LOL.  Looks like Dr Evil tossed a curve into the straight line thought process.  Following is that which he wrote.  A little change-up (in the parlance of softball).

You will have to click on the link which he 'iincluded' in his post.  This is a screenshot.  Razz Razz

Huh??? – You mean like I did in my reply to you?  Perhaps you really aren’t the smartest person in the room like you seem to think you are.

I saw what Mr. Jones did and realized that he could have 2 reasons for doing it.   The first is what many people would conclude, he is an evil liberal and is trying to be deceptive and misrepresentative in his communication like all liberals are.  Or second, he could have been merely displaying another example of the destructive evil brought about by these homosexual perverts.  They are disgusting whether they hide behind a robe of ministry or some purple hair.

I am sincerely hoping Mr. Jones was being honest in his communication and is not using his Christophobia to mislead people.  I am hoping he has seen the light and recognizes the destructive forces of evil and is taking a stand against them.  If that is not the case, he will eventually pay the consequences for his actions.  That is not something I need to worry about.

You see, there are always consequences for those who disobey natural law and the law of Nature’s God.  For the person who violates the law of gravity and jumps off a building, the consequences are rather immediate.  And for those who break some other laws such as God’s will for the sacredness of the bodies he gave them like homosexuals do, their consequences will come later but be even more severe.

I pray you see the light and change the choices you have made.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:18 pm

"True law is right reason in agreement with nature; it is of universal application, unchanging and everlasting; it summons to duty by its commands, and averts from wrongdoings by its prohibitions..." -Marcus Tullius Cicero    
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:08 am

Speaking of Natural Laws, this is the result of not following natural laws !

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Why_th10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:33 am

Skeptical wrote:

Speaking of Natural Laws, this is the result of not following natural laws !

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade Why_th10

Good example.   But there is good news on the way.

The country is finally beginning to wake up to this disgusting behavior.  Incredibly it is the millennial generation that is leading the way on this.

https://theharrispoll.com/glaad-harris-poll-study-shows-decline-in-lgbtq-acceptance-among-millennials/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Ohhhhh  I see what you did Dr Evil.  But it went right over Mr Jammer's prehistoric cranial cavity.

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade 650224726

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:LOL.  Looks like Dr Evil tossed a curve into the straight line thought process.  Following is that which he wrote.  A little change-up (in the parlance of softball).

Huh??? – You mean like I did in my reply to you?  Perhaps you really aren’t the smartest person in the room like you seem to think you are.

I saw what Mr. Jones did and realized that he could have 2 reasons for doing it.   The first is what many people would conclude, he is an evil liberal and is trying to be deceptive and misrepresentative in his communication like all liberals are.  Or second, he could have been merely displaying another example of the destructive evil brought about by these homosexual perverts.  They are disgusting whether they hide behind a robe of ministry or some purple hair.

I am sincerely hoping Mr. Jones was being honest in his communication and is not using his Christophobia to mislead people.  I am hoping he has seen the light and recognizes the destructive forces of evil and is taking a stand against them.  If that is not the case, he will eventually pay the consequences for his actions.  That is not something I need to worry about.

You see, there are always consequences for those who disobey natural law and the law of Nature’s God.  For the person who violates the law of gravity and jumps off a building, the consequences are rather immediate.  And for those who break some other laws such as God’s will for the sacredness of the bodies he gave them like homosexuals do, their consequences will come later but be even more severe.

I pray you see the light and change the choices you have made.

Except that Catholic priests are proven pedophiles. Gay, trans, whatever, are not.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next