Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican women versus democRAT women

+6
Shortie's Ex
Just Braying It
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women - Page 3 Empty Re: Republican women versus democRAT women

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:LOL

As of this post, this thread has 365 views.
Lot's of jack-off sessions for some of the regular visitors to this site.

You forgot to comment on how stupid these women are...

Just think...if you looked that good you wouldn't have to be a lesbian.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women - Page 3 Empty Re: Republican women versus democRAT women

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:28 pm

It IS more erotic for you, Darth, if the women are stupid, isn't it ?

As for my looks, I get plenty of offers. From men. Unfortunately for their primal urges, I was born to be gay.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:It IS more erotic for you, Darth, if the women are stupid, isn't it ?

As for my looks, I get plenty of offers. From men. Unfortunately for their primal urges, I was born to be gay.

I'll bet you do. Rolling Eyes
Since you were born that way, did breast feeding turn you on? Do you consider your mom as being your first lover? Research shows pedophilia is often experienced by those who label themselves as gay.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:It IS more erotic for you, Darth, if the women are stupid, isn't it ?

Since you were born that way, did breast feeding turn you on? Stimulated ? Yes. I think nearly all infants have a normal suckling response. Do you consider your mom as being your first lover? No. Research shows pedophilia is often experienced by those who label themselves as gay.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Since you were born that way, did breast feeding turn you on? Stimulated ? Yes. I think nearly all infants have a normal suckling response. Do you consider your mom as being your first lover? No. Research shows pedophilia is often experienced by those who label themselves as gay.
Darth, I was breast-fed. Are you turned on by the image of my mother breast-feeding me, her infant daughter ? Do you consider any mother nursing an infant daughter to be a turn on ? Kinda' like viewing a lesbian tryst ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3