Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 am

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Be careful tonight if you are out and about because the law will be looking to make some money. We are entering some trying economical times and have a feeling things are not looking rosy. Make some plans and do some preparation for you and your loved ones.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Be careful tonight if you are out and about because the law will be looking to make some money. We are entering some trying economical times and have a feeling things are not looking rosy. Make some plans and do some preparation for you and your loved ones.

Happy New Years Darth and everybody else. Staying home with the better half tonight grilling NY strip steak and lobster tail so dealing with the police and drunks won't be an issue.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Be careful tonight if you are out and about because the law will be looking to make some money. We are entering some trying economical times and have a feeling things are not looking rosy. Make some plans and do some preparation for you and your loved ones.

Happy New Years Darth and everybody else. Staying home with the better half tonight grilling NY strip steak and lobster tail so dealing with the police and drunks won't be an issue.

You guys have a romantic evening. :silent:
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Good thing I read this topic, made me realize I haven't extended holiday greetings yet.
So allow me to do so now and I don't want to forget anybody so there is a dual version rendered.

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Just finished dinner Darth. It was wonderful although it was bitchy cold grilling. Here's a before picture:

Happy New Year Qsjoxw
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:36 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Just finished dinner Darth. It was wonderful although it was bitchy cold grilling. Here's a before picture:

Happy New Year Qsjoxw

Steak looks a little rare...

Looks like you had a great meal and good time!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down