Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two New Walmarts

3 posters

Go down

Two New Walmarts Empty Two New Walmarts

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 am

I really don't understand the outrage over this.

I also find it funny how those of the party of the little people whine about the kind of people that go to Walmart.

For more info visit the thread at the site that will not be named.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Two New Walmarts Empty Re: Two New Walmarts

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 am

Walmart is a fact of life. I shop at Walmart because their prices are the lowest. I would just as soon make what little money the government allows me to keep to go as far as possible. The place is also a freak show right after welfare payments are issued. It is like Shawn of the Dead movie. Smile
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 am

BladeRunner wrote:I really don't understand the outrage over this.

I also find it funny how those of the party of the little people whine about the kind of people that go to Walmart.

For more info visit the thread at the site that will not be named.

Yeah that pretty much summed it up. I see the resident elitist mod is using his usual back handed insults with those who disagree and are not liberal. Funny to read the blatant arrogance / hypocrisy and they don't even know it. Shouldn't mods be encouraging discussion and enforcing the rules? Instead you get off topic passive aggressive posts and replies. What a loser! (Tweeks) Man I must be butt-hurt huh?

lol!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

Yeah that pretty much summed it up. I see the resident elitist mod is using his usual back handed insults with those who disagree and are not liberal. Funny to read the blatant arrogance / hypocrisy and they don't even know it. Shouldn't mods be encouraging discussion and enforcing the rules? Instead you get off topic passive aggressive posts and replies. What a loser! (Tweeks) Man I must be butt-hurt huh?

lol!

He constantly derides anyone who he thinks is an elitist, and here he is doing the same thing.

Hypocrisy on parade at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum