Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

+9
Just Braying It
sodaknomad
Shortie's Ex
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
Skeptical
nightlight88
Twinkies
BladeRunner
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
I have no idea. And I never will. You either.
There we are folks,Twinks again showing loyalty to the MT suit in the Wh and his stooges by going back back to the tried and true Hillarysentiment, "What difference does it make now anyway" or Ketchup Kerry, ""We Got A Lot More Important Things To Move On to"
Do you think you know everything that went on during Bush's term or Regan's? Sometimes stuff is with held from the american public. Sometimes for valid points sometimes not. But do you really want the military/CIA to start deciding if they will do a mission on weather or not the public will find out about it.
What would the "weather" have to do with it?
Where is Liberal when this sort of spelling and grammar input is needed ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
I have no idea. And I never will. You either.
There we are folks,Twinks again showing loyalty to the MT suit in the Wh and his stooges by going back back to the tried and true Hillarysentiment, "What difference does it make now anyway" or Ketchup Kerry, ""We Got A Lot More Important Things To Move On to"
Do you think you know everything that went on during Bush's term or Regan's? Sometimes stuff is with held from the american public. Sometimes for valid points sometimes not. But do you really want the military/CIA to start deciding if they will do a mission on weather or not the public will find out about it.
What would the "weather" have to do with it?
Why do CONservatives make a deal out of the smallest things?
Twinks, you've been around place long enough to know that Liberal is the Official Grammar Enforcer on JSI.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 am

[quote="Shortie's Lover"][quote="BladeRunner"]
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

With his mom. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 4178521010 Check basement.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 am

Is there a place you guys go to in order to be radicalized ? Or would I define most of you as "self-radicalized" ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Is there a place you guys go to in order to be radicalized ? Or would I define most of you as "self-radicalized" ?

radicalized = politically aware
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 am

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 2875671632
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Is there a place you guys go to in order to be radicalized ? Or would I define most of you as "self-radicalized" ?
www.infowars.com
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:08 pm

You mean like to two Boston murders? I think we have this weeks new liberal buzz word. "Self radicalized" You get a star, short one. After all islam is a religion of peace. They are not at war with us. Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
You mean like to two Boston murders? I think we have this weeks new liberal buzz word. "Self radicalized" You get a star, short one. After all islam is a religion of peace. They are not at war with us. Sleep
Watch who you are calling short one, buster. My girl is short, but I AM NOT SHORT. Nor am I weak and cowering in the presence of mean guys like you.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Watch who you are calling short one, buster. My girl is short, but I AM NOT SHORT. Nor am I weak and cowering in the presence of mean guys like you.

Take your softball uniform off and calm down...this isn't the feminist lesbian national meeting. Keep your testosterone in your cheeks with your skoal. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 4070991222
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:

I'm not mean, in fact your response made me wet my pants a little. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 4178521010 I celebrate the alpha-male in you. affraid
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I'm not mean, in fact your response made me wet my pants a little. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 4178521010 I celebrate the alpha-male in you. affraid

Is that the reason why the "guy" in an all girl relationship is usually the bigger of the two?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Twinkies wrote:I dont need to report someone every time I disagree with them. Im an adult, not a cry baby.

No you don't, but when you have human debris like the faux pastor, some cupcake, the chick with the fat ass and itty bitty titties and the short one hitting the bitchbutton every five seconds, you don't need to hit it yourself.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm

[quote="Freedom Forever"][quote="Shortie's Lover"]
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

With his mom. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 4178521010 Check basement.

My Mom died in a nasty WD40 explosion in her basement two years ago. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 pm

[quote="Liberal"][quote="Freedom Forever"]
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

My Mom died in a nasty WD40 explosion in her basement two years ago. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Tell it to JT, he is a pastor.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

[quote="Liberal"][quote="Freedom Forever"]
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I never rubbed any WD40 on your mom. Did you? Please keep it clean. OK

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 3423955186

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 3218178747
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Good old 'twinges up the leg' is one of the first to whine about a poster not adding to the topic but she is one of the worst offenders.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 2177933211
Hey I just learn from the best my best pal nightlight!! When are you bringing the beers over again? Ill supply the Cigars!

Stop hitting on me brokebacktwinks, I am straight.

You wanna go down the chocolate highway, call winnar. He posts on men wanting men each week over in craigslist.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Good old 'twinges up the leg' is one of the first to whine about a poster not adding to the topic but she is one of the worst offenders.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 2177933211
Hey I just learn from the best my best pal nightlight!! When are you bringing the beers over again? Ill supply the Cigars!

Stop hitting on me brokebacktwinks, I am straight.

You wanna go down the chocolate highway, call winnar. He posts on men wanting men each week over in craigslist.

Those the only two ????????????????? Could ear there were more
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Another one.....

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 2875671632
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 4:01 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Another one.....

LOL!

Looks like babybubbs changed his post.

Must be lurking here......... Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 2741089826
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I dont need to report someone every time I disagree with them. Im an adult, not a cry baby.

No you don't, but when you have human debris like the faux pastor, some cupcake, the chick with the fat ass and itty bitty titties and the short one hitting the bitchbutton every five seconds, you don't need to hit it yourself.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 405190173
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 pm

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed May 15, 2013 10:22 am

BladeRunner wrote:Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 2875671632

Oh yeah, Queen of the Quips. The top poster on Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 2 3079967905 very seldom posts replies longer than most Tweets on Twitter.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

I just read this whole thing, and chuckled repeatedly.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next