Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  nightlight88 on Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 am

I was listening to WNAX this morning, as ususal, and they have a daily survey. Yesterday's survey was "Do you Support Gay Marriage?"

Results are in:

13% Support Homosexual Marriage

87% Do not support homosexual marriage.


Read em and weep twinks, shorty, whinner, pip, and bubblybutt.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 am

nightlight88 wrote:I was listening to WNAX this morning, as ususal, and they have a daily survey. Yesterday's survey was "Do you Support Gay Marriage?"

Results are in:

13% Support Homosexual Marriage

87% Do not support homosexual marriage.


Read em and weep twinks, shorty, whinner, pip, and bubblybutt.

This will not fit the liberal narrative so it will be dismissed. Why do you hate baby children?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed May 08, 2013 7:40 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:I was listening to WNAX this morning, as ususal, and they have a daily survey. Yesterday's survey was "Do you Support Gay Marriage?"

Results are in:

13% Support Homosexual Marriage

87% Do not support homosexual marriage.


Read em and weep twinks, shorty, whinner, pip, and bubblybutt.

This will not fit the liberal narrative so it will be dismissed. Why do you hate baby children?

By George, I think he's got it.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 am

Don't they still read recipes on WNAX ?

Consider the source.

Beside, who is going to "come out" on a public radio show. There are people on anonymous discussion forums who won't confess their real lifestyle Wink
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1402
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed May 08, 2013 9:38 am

I would hope that most Americans would understand the danger of redefining marriage. If you redefine it, and the unintended (or in this agenda the intended consequences),are negative, how do you turn it back?

Wake up, then think! clown hint; The family is the building block of any culture.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  BladeRunner on Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Don't they still read recipes on WNAX ?

Consider the source.

Beside, who is going to "come out" on a public radio show. There are people on anonymous discussion forums who won't confess their real lifestyle Wink

There you are again with your snidey little insinuation that someone on here is gay and hiding it.

You are nothing but a hypocrite.

You complain if someone "attacks" a person by saying something negative about them being homosexual. Yet here you are attacking someone by saying that someone won't confess his "real lifestyle".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Don't they still read recipes on WNAX ?

Consider the source.

Beside, who is going to "come out" on a public radio show. There are people on anonymous discussion forums who won't confess their real lifestyle Wink

That was Wynn Speece, the Neighbor Lady on WNAX. She's dead now. RIP
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  nightlight88 on Wed May 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Don't they still read recipes on WNAX ?

Consider the source.

Beside, who is going to "come out" on a public radio show. There are people on anonymous discussion forums who won't confess their real lifestyle Wink

I beg your pardon, oh disgruntled loser. The survey was a blind, anonymous survey, not a public radio show.

So, you lose again. Your chosen lifestyle is an abomination to the vast majority of people.

Live with the fact that a vast majority of people deplore buttblasting homosexuals as unnatural and don't want them in the same catagory as straight married couples. Same goes for lezbos.

Sodomites Lose Bigtime 419804022
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed May 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Don't they still read recipes on WNAX ?

Consider the source.

Beside, who is going to "come out" on a public radio show. There are people on anonymous discussion forums who won't confess their real lifestyle Wink

That was Wynn Speece, the Neighbor Lady on WNAX. She's dead now. RIP

I grew up a block from Wynn and Harry Speece...great people!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Don't they still read recipes on WNAX ?

Consider the source.

Beside, who is going to "come out" on a public radio show. There are people on anonymous discussion forums who won't confess their real lifestyle Wink

That was Wynn Speece, the Neighbor Lady on WNAX. She's dead now. RIP

What difference does in make! / Hilary
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed May 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Killary's '16 campaign slogan: "You cross Killary...you die", Ambassador Stevens (posthumously)
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Twinkies on Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 pm

I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Wed May 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:I would hope that most Americans would understand the danger of redefining marriage. If you redefine it, and the unintended (or in this agenda the intended consequences),are negative, how do you turn it back?

Wake up, then think! clown hint; The family is the building block of any culture.

Tough to turn it back. Once we made divorce legal and easy, it's be hard to make it illegal. Therefore not so much good building blocks.

RedWhiteBlue

Posts : 663
Join date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed May 08, 2013 5:51 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:I would hope that most Americans would understand the danger of redefining marriage. If you redefine it, and the unintended (or in this agenda the intended consequences),are negative, how do you turn it back?

Wake up, then think! clown hint; The family is the building block of any culture.

Tough to turn it back. Once we made divorce legal and easy, it's be hard to make it illegal. Therefore not so much good building blocks.

So we agree?? Liberal I need your help with this one.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed May 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Twinkies wrote:I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.

Most polls are regional. Why should we accept the polls done in say, NYC. They ain't us.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  nightlight88 on Wed May 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Twinkies wrote:I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.

Since there are less than 10% queers in the US population, I would say this is a pretty accurate poll.

Add the 8% queers all saying gay marriage and add them to the 5% of sodomite supporters and you come up with 13%
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Twinkies wrote:I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.

WNAX has the largest listener base of any radio station in the Midwest. Their signal reaches Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, North Dakota, etc.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Skeptical on Wed May 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:I would hope that most Americans would understand the danger of redefining marriage. If you redefine it, and the unintended (or in this agenda the intended consequences),are negative, how do you turn it back?

Wake up, then think! clown hint; The family is the building block of any culture.

A family usually consists of a mother, a father, and at least one child born of the union of the adult male(father) and adult(female).

Now though the LGBT crowd insist two men or two women seeking each other is "natural" so ......................

I can't help wondering which male in a homosexual relationship will give birth to the baby created by the union of these two men.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Just Braying It on Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Homophobes are scared of gay people for some reason. We're not sure why, but they are!!!!!!

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Skeptical on Wed May 08, 2013 9:58 pm

BULLETIN, BULLETIN !! Gays and lesbians will fall back on the following response when confronted with the fallacy of their claims their lifestyle is "natural".

Homophobes are scared of gay people for some reason. We're not sure why, but they are!!!!!!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 am

Liberal wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Homophobes are scared of gay people for some reason. We're not sure why, but they are!!!!!!

We are not scared but recognize it as an abomination and against God's will.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Twinkies on Thu May 09, 2013 8:22 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.

WNAX has the largest listener base of any radio station in the Midwest. Their signal reaches Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, North Dakota, etc.
What age group are their main listeners? 40-75? Right wing crazies like the average users on this forum? Its like if you do a poll at the RNC and I wouldnt be surprised to hear that 9 out of 10 of the members are against gay marriage. A poll always displays what you want it to.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 75

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  BladeRunner on Thu May 09, 2013 8:33 am

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.

WNAX has the largest listener base of any radio station in the Midwest. Their signal reaches Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, North Dakota, etc.
What age group are their main listeners? 40-75? Right wing crazies like the average users on this forum? Its like if you do a poll at the RNC and I wouldnt be surprised to hear that 9 out of 10 of the members are against gay marriage. A poll always displays what you want it to.

Thanks for pointing out the degradation of our society.

No one disputes that.

This is further evidenced in this list of 100 Most Trusted People In America

Hillary Clinton at #51????? Sodomites Lose Bigtime 1106906410

Obama at #65????? Sodomites Lose Bigtime 2741089826
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu May 09, 2013 9:19 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I would say a poll done by WNAX is hardly a poll that represents the views of the masses.

WNAX has the largest listener base of any radio station in the Midwest. Their signal reaches Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, North Dakota, etc.
What age group are their main listeners? 40-75? Right wing crazies like the average users on this forum? Its like if you do a poll at the RNC and I wouldnt be surprised to hear that 9 out of 10 of the members are against gay marriage. A poll always displays what you want it to.

Thanks for pointing out the degradation of our society.

No one disputes that.

This is further evidenced in this list of 100 Most Trusted People In America

Hillary Clinton at #51????? Sodomites Lose Bigtime 1106906410

Obama at #65?????

We should really do a poll of 18 yr old in Ca, Because they know it all, already. Why take advice or guidance from the 40 - 75 yr olds? We got us the M-TV for that.

Love it when the self adsorbed twinks unknowingly exposes his far left self deception. All the while convinced he's a moderate. Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 am

Liberal wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Homophobes are scared of gay people for some reason. We're not sure why, but they are!!!!!!

How old are you? seriously
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Sodomites Lose Bigtime Empty Re: Sodomites Lose Bigtime

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum